- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TUTTA BELLA is a wonderfully exciting boat to operate. This boat is fast and very responsive. Excellent for cruising, tubing, and exploring remote shallow water areas. A nice 29 Runabout. Value priced.
- TUTTA BELLA is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat, built to cruise in lake, harbor and coastal conditions. A great boat for entertaining with seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two with a head when an overnight trip is in the plans. Other cruising/entertaining amenities include: Ray L-770 Depth/plotter Autopilot Forward anchor locker, with hide away anchor roller and windlass and remote controls Pressurized fresh water sink - in engine box top Insulated cooler - in engine box top Pressurized fresh water cockpit shower Electric Vacu-flush® marine head with holding tank Bimini Top Xantrex charger Trim tabs Fire suppression system Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising: Teak helm pods with carbon-fiber dash panel Ivory Ultraleather covered exterior seat cushions with Navy piping Bimini top with stainless steel frame Molded nonskid deck Teak table Clarion CMD4 AM/FM CD player with two pairs of speakers. Clarion remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm Swim platform - with folding stainless ladder
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid Cream boot stripe Red bottom paint Trim tabs Twin fin skid plate Transducer block Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with segmented balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with segmented balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Marelon® ball-valve seacocks Swim Platform: Hinckleydesigned heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform Deck Features: Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hide-away electric windlass Polished stainless steel anchor roller Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckleyprofile Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats Low profile antennas
- Additional Equipment
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket Life jackets Hand-held flare kit Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers Bell - 6" Brass (4) Dock lines (2) Fenders Ground Tackle: Hideaway Electric Anchor Windlass System with dashboard and remote handheld control Delta anchor with 15' stainless steel chain and 150' Rode, Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
- COCKPIT with Cuddy Cabin
- The Cockpit is finished with: Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers Molded nonskid cockpit sole – with direct overboard drain scuppers Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch Bimini top with stainless steel frame boot cover. (4) under gunwale courtesy lights Under gunwale boat hook storage Cockpit Overview: This Runabout has a forward Cuddy Cabin with white grey plexiglass sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. Remote stereo speakers in helm area and in cockpit Pressure water system shower Ivory Tonneau cockpit cover Windshield covers SS Cup holder aft Engine Box lockers Cuddy Cabin: Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small Cuddy Cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead. This area has 4' 1" headroom Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow Anchor locker door Ultra leather cushion fabric Electrical breaker panel Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Ultraleather Ivory with blue piping. V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood Varnished cherry trim Overhead hatch Teak step This area also has: Clarion XMD3 Sirus AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm and (4) speakers on deck Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard Electrical breaker panel Holding tank monitor light Xantrex Tru-charge LED monitor panel Fire Boy override switch
- FORWARD COCKPIT
- Forward is the Helm Area with matching Ivory UltraLeather with Navy piping helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck Cup holder outboard to port, and cup holder to starboard Clarion marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf Port: Passenger area has a carbon-fiber faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail. Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (2) cup holders built in. A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below. UltraLeather bucket seat has folding seat bolster, forward and aft adjustment and swivel function. Starboard: HELM STATION: Varnished teak instrument pod with flush mounted gauges and switches 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holder and JetStick Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and controls Back-up bucket control panel Bennett Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges Single lever clutch throttle Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine L-770 Color depth/plotter Raymarine VHF Radio Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Ritchie compass Low profile deck mounted antennas Clarion stereo with remote control Just aft from the helm, the Lounge Area has an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap. Settee cushions are covered in Ivory Ultraleather with Navy piping Two storage lockers under bottom cushions Varnished teak bi-folding triangular table
- MID & AFT COCKPIT
- MID COCKPIT: The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area and engine box top cushion. Other amenities: Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater Top-opening access to an insulated cooler Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box Engine box has electric lift forward end hinge aft Side engine box storage access AFT COCKPIT: Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard Direct overboard drainage scuppers 15amp 110v inlet for battery charger Main battery on/off switches and fuel selection valve are under port stern seat locker.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system. 12-Volt DC Electrical System: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable 80-Amp battery alternator 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter 110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System: Shower power inlet 15-amp for battery charger at stern seat portside
- 2004 Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission 12-volt DC 5" reversible bow thruster Hinckley JetStick® steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature, rudder angle indicator, voltage tachometer, and mph Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker Back up Bucket Control system with remote helm mounted panel Engine sound insulation: Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover Baffled and insulated engine air intake Custom muffler
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com