- 36 (ft.) 5 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SEAWEED is a well-maintained Classic Picnic Boat (as can be seen in the photos) and is ready for a new owner.
- SEAWEED is a Classic Picnic Boat that has amenities for a comfortable weekend liveaboard or cruising from port to port. Forward below accommodations include comfortable sleeping berths for two, a galley, and a private head with hand held shower. The pilothouse with helm and the cockpit area have plenty of space and seating for guests and entertaining.
- HULL AND DECK
- Flag Green Awlgrip Topsides Single Cream Bootstripe Light Cream Cabinhouse and Deck Red Bottom CONSTRUCTION: The hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern. Swim platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads: Stainless steel bracket and half round Stainless steel folding swim ladder under the swim platform. DECK FEATURES: Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides GPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Padeyes to hang fenders Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
- Varnished teak coaming Stainless steel and teak boarding step mounts port or starboard Direct drainage scuppers Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak louvered doors Three flush cockpit-sole hatches Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck Full Ivory-colored cockpit cover attaches with snaps Stereo speakers mounted under aft settee (2) Rupp rod holders mounted under side decks, one port and one starboard The Insulated engine box has a Sunbrella Taupe Natural Forest Green Stripe fabric cushion. Varnished teak drink table on the aft end. Removable engine box seat back with two positions stores under side decks. The Aft settee has cushions upholstered in Taupe Natural Forest Green Stripe fabric.
- Varnished teak dash and house sides. Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights Two acrylic opening hatches Four (4) pilothouse windows: Two (2) Sliding side windows and two (2) fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers. Varnished teak locking companionway door Single bay varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft on overhead Hella fans, one port forward corner and one starboard Other amenities include: Ivory-color drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse Ivory interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows Pilothouse passenger area to port Forward and aft-facing seat for two. Passenger seat is upholstered in Taupe Natural Forest Green Stripe fabric. Storage area underneath seat is accessed through an inboard varnished teak louvered door Stainless steel wrap-around footrest Varnished teak handrail forward has an integral cup/drink holder outboard. Helm Station: Helm seat is an adjustable Stitz-Portner sand-color pedestal helm chair with stainless steel footrest. Features: Varnished teak instrument pod Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim “JetStick®” Engine gauges Top-opening locker with chart storage 12-volt outlet in chart pocket HELM ELECTRONICS/NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT: Robertson AP-20 Autopilot Northstar 951XD GPS/Chartplotter + differential combined GPS/DGPS antenna Raytheon SL-72 LCD Radar Raytheon 210 VHF Radio Raytheon RayData multi-function display: Water Temp, Depth, Speed + Position Ritchie Compass
- INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS
- From the Cockpit companionway hatch and down 2-steps is the Galley to port and a private Head with solid door and handheld shower to starboard. Forward are comfortable V-berth sleeping accommodations for two. The interior is finished in satin-varnished Cabin sole is varnished teak and holly Opening overhead hatch with screen (4) Four fixed ports below Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse. (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting. (2) Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead facing aft (2) Stereo speakers mounted on forward bulkhead Varnished cherry, including sheathing Entertainment Electronics: Alpine FM/cassette with 6-CD changer, amplifier and Six (6) Alpine speakers, with fade control: Two (2) on forward bulkhead in cabin, two (2) in pilothouse, and two (2) in cockpit under aft settee. GALLEY (Port): Very convenient to the pilothouse and the forward accommodations is the Galley with an Antique white Formica countertop. Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixture Hot and cold pressure water Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover Adler-Barbour refrigeration – Top-accessed 12-volt cold plate refrigeration in a self-draining insulated box Louvered door storage lockers over outboard countertop Additional storage is provided under the galley sink Pull-out under-counter garbage disposal (3) Cherry pull-out drawers Propane solenoid shut-off panel 110-volt outlet 12-volt light Window port A pantry locker with louvered door separates the galley from the V-berth area. The pantry has several shelves. Alpine FM/Cassette stereo system is mounted above. HEAD (Starboard): The Head is finished in easy-to-clean Formica with varnished cherry trim: Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink. Grohe faucet/hand-held shower provides hot & cold pressure water. Vacu-flush offwhite colored marine head. Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame. 110-volt outlet Forced ventilation (2)Hella fans Storage available: Cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity Drawer with a cherry-face beside the marine head Locker under the vanity SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS Forward: Next forward from the galley and head is the V-berth area forward. V-Berth accommodation area includes a V-Berth insert adapter with cushion that forms a double berth. Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths. (2) Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead facing aft. (2) Hella fans mounted port and starboard in forward bulkhead (2) Fixed window ports More storage: V-berths with easy access cherry drop-front doors and shelves. Forepeak storage behind a forward louvered cherry door.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel 12-VOLT DC SYSTEM: (2) 12-volt batteries for a total of 480-amps 80-amp battery alternator 30-amp battery charger Heavy-duty battery parallel switches 110-VOLT 30-AMP AC SYSTEM: 110-volt shore power system with inlet, relay and shore power cord 110-volt outlet in head and galley
- 1998 Yanmar 6-cylinder turbo-charged/ after-cooled 350-hp freshwater-cooled diesel engine: Hamilton 292 Jet Drive Twin Disc transmission Vetus 7” bow thruster Hinckley “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. MORE: Racor fuel filter Tachometer with engine hours gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm “Water drop” muffler system Engine room sound insulation Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit Oil transfer pump for engine & transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump In-line 12-volt sump pump Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket Bell Dock lines Fenders Life jackets Hand held flare kit 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash Masthead and running lights
- SEAWEED is a well maintained Classic Hinckley Picnic Boat in very nice condition ready for a new owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com