- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STE FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Impeccable is an often over used adjective when describing yachts, but it is an understatement when referring to RELIANCE, a Talaria 44 Express owned by one of the most discerning yachtsman on the water. She has had Hinckley care since her launching and she is only offered for sale at this time because of lack of hours to use her in the future. For someone who wants to step aboard and go, this beautifully appointed vessel is the perfect choice.
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat deck & cabintop with molded-in nonskid Single Light Cream Awlgrip boottop Blackbottom Construction: The Hull is DualGuard® Composite Construction is with Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, carbon fiber inner skin, with balsa core SCRIMPed with 100% vinylester resin. The Deck is E-glass and foam core, cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, all SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation. Custom 3/4” stainless steel chafe strip across the transom Swim platform with teak inserts has a stainless steel swim ladder under the swim platform. Deck: Pilothouse roof has a custom Hinckley mast (painted to match house) that supports a flag halyard, anchor/steaming light, antennas, air horn and aft deck flood light. The handrails on the cabin trunk and pilothouse stop are varnished teak. Foredeck locker - has a custom stainless steel anchor arm that can be pivoted to deck launch position. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring this boat simple. The anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater and saltwater deck wash is in the foredeck locker. (7) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan (6) Trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats Wichard folding padeyes & chafe strips for fender & docklines Outboard deck locker for 2 propane storage bottles Stainless steel deck scupper
- Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom. A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform. Features include: Varnished teak cockpit coamings Teak sole with teak threshold at transom door Removable teak boarding step for side decks that can be used port or starboard Alpine STM-6666 cockpit speakers Port & starboard aft facing settees - cushions are covered in Impulse Brocade fabric. Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top & fastens with snaps Fresh and saltwater deck wash spigots under port deck Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers Storage is provided in the cockpit by a locker on the aft deck and by a cockpit sole hatch. Line racks in the cockpit sole hatch provide rope/fender storage. A custom stainless steel arm mounts in the rod holders and holds up the shore power cord
- Pilothouse layout includes: Forward is the Helm area (starboard) and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. This table is mounted on a Stidd electric pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion. To starboard is a second L-shaped settee with a small bolster cushion forward. The Pilothouse can be closed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather. Pilothouse features include: Varnished Teak dash and coaming Teak pilothouse sole Aft pilothouse varnished teak exterior handrails Varnished teak table with padded protective cover (can convert to bunk with cushion) Stidd 500 UltraLeather HP Baltic covered helm seats port and starboard forward with custom Blue Sunbrella weather covers for the Stidd seats Pilothouse cushions are finished in Impulse Brocade fabric Pilothouse 3-piece drop down curtain enclosure with door No-Seeum mosquito screens for drop down curtain No-Seeum mosquito screens for sliding side windows Ivory Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows – Front are outside, Side are inside Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct U-line SP-18 Icemaker The Pilothouse has 3 forward tempered-glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows with screens slide open giving the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock and additional ventilation. All pilothouse windows are green tinted. White noise-absorbent overhead (2) Overhead opening hatches with screens above for excellent ventilation Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse Custom mounted varnished handrails on underside of pilothouse roof centerline Navigator/Passenger's Area (forward to port) - has a gloss varnished dash that has a custom chart locker with hold-open arm. The Navigator's chair is an electric Stidd 500 N polished chrome power pedestal with 2X footrest and is covered in UltraLeather HP Baltic, slides forward and aft, and pivots. Outboard the passenger seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle and chart light. The main DC/AC electrical panel is under this shelf. 12-volt and a 110-volt outlet in this area. Chart light on a flexible arm is mounted above the DC panel. Pilothouse Entertainment Center: Connections for movable Samsung 17” 170MP screen (currently bulkhead mounted in forward cabin) and cable TV/DVD connections long enough to reach the table (4) Alpine MA 5500 poly-planar speakers with volume control are mounted in the pilothouse overhead – For AM/FM/CD/DVD/TV system. HELM: The Helm has a gloss-varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick, engine controls, nav instruments & gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500 N powered helm seat is covered in UltraLeather HP Baltic, slides forward and aft, and pivots. Forward of the helmseat is a custom oiled teak helm step as well as a stainless steel footrest. A louvered teak door under the helm seat provides access to the U-line SP-18 Icemaker mounted in the helm seat base. Outboard of the helmseat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch. Electronics and Navigation Equipment: Robertson ST6000+ Autopilot Raytheon RL-85CRC color Radar/Chart plotter with 4 kw antenna, interfaced to autopilot Raymarine E-120 Chartplotter/GPS interfaced to autopilot 490 Echo Sounder Fish Finder Standard Spectrum VHF radio with loud hailer Raytheon ST-60 Tri-data display with Speed, Depth and Temperature display Raytheon ST-60 Wind instrument with masthead windex Ritchie "Constellation" compass
- ACCOMMODATIONs INTRODUCTION
- RELIANCE sleeps 5 in her spacious accommodations. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon. The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak & tulip cabin sole with cabin sole covers. All lockers have louvered doors. The interior has curtains. The Pilothouse features two Stidd 500 helm seats, two L-shaped settees and a varnished teak table. The cockpit includes aft-facing settees, custom forward facing seating across the transom, and a walk-thru to the swim platform. RELIANCE’s features include: Curtains throughout Throw pillows Rheostat cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance Six opening portlights and five opening overhead hatches provide a light and airy interior. Hella fans provide extra air circulation when necessary. Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the interior and pilothouse offers additional cooling and heating comfort. Espar D5L diesel heater Entertainment Electronics: AM/FM/CD Alpine CDA7977 stereo system with Alpine speakers with volume control in forward cabin, main cabin, pilothouse and cockpit. Speakers have cherry trim rings and cloth covers (2) Alpine MRV-F307 amplifiers Alpine DVA-5205 DVD player (2) Samsung 17” 170MP screen displays – with cable TV connections in forward stateroom, dinette, and pilothouse
- INTERIOR WALKTHROUGH
- MASTER STATEROOM (Forward) Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen berth: Cushions are covered in Indigo fabric (3) Storage drawers below Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door. Custom bookshelf is over the starboard hanging locker Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead. (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead The stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors. Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker. The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port for plenty of extra light and ventilation. This cabin also has an air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat. Electronics entertainment is provided by: 17” 170MP screen and cable TV connection Alpine SPS-1629 stereo speakers have volume control Programmable universal remote HEAD AREA: Aft of the forward stateroom is the ensuite Head with the marine head to port and shower area to starboard. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. A solid door leads to the rest of the accommodations. To port: The Head area has light cream colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry. Custom Corian Oceanic countertop with Corian bone sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water. Cherry trimmed mirror is mounted on the forward bulkhead Stainless steel towel bars are on the door to the main salon Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility. Divided storage locker Custom trash container in countertop with matching Corian lid Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning system duct. Hella fan Rheostat lighting To starboard: Separate Shower - with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. A watertight divided storage/towel locker is outboard just over the oiled teak shower seat. A stainless steel towel rack is mounted above the shower locker. Four robe hooks for hanging towels or wet gear. Custom shower bulkhead hangers for four sets of golf clubs that rest on teak shower seat. There is an outlet for the reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning system in the shower. MAIN CABIN (Amidship): U-shaped Dinette to port and Galley to starboard. The cabin is finished in satin-varnished cherry, has white fabric overheads with cherry battens, and a teak & tulip sole. Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area. Reverse-cycle air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions Stereo speakers with volume control Aft are three-steps that lead up to the pilothouse and there is storage under the steps, including a custom liquor locker. There is a varnished teak handrail on the companionway frame to assist in exiting to the pilothouse. A varnished cherry dining taable with padded cover is on a Stidd chrome pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth. The drop-down position includes a matching cloth-covered filler cushion. Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A locking lighted storage area is provided afat of the dinette. Opening portlight outboard Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers and by a lamp over the dining table. Entertainment Center: Samsung 17” 170MP screen is mounted on the aft bulkhead aft Alpine DVA-5205 DVD player – discreetly located in locker AM/FM/CD Alpine CDA7977 stereo system with volume control is located in aft locker Alpine MRV-F307 amplifiers Alpine SPS-1029 stereo speakers with volume control GALLEY (Starboard): Corian Oceanic countertop Kenyon 2-burner electric 240-volt stove top Sharp Carousel 2 Microwave/Convection oven under cook top Corian Bone Sink - with Grohe fixtures and sprayer Hot & cold pressure fresh water system Docksider water-cooled refrigeration with cherry face Hella fan Dustbuster - with charging base and 110-volt outlet under sink Starboard is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a custom Corian Oceanic countertop with backsplashes. Forward is the sink with Grohe chrome faucets with hot & cold pressure water and hand sprayer. The sink has a polyethylene half cutting board that fits on the sink and can slide side to side. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry laminated bulkhead. Outboard of the sink is a countertop top-opening storage bin. There is a 2-burner stove cooktop with microwave/convection oven below. The stove has a wood cutting board that adds additional counter space. There is varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward & aft. Additionally there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc. A Dustbuster mounts in a galley locker. Aft is the under counter refrigerator with a cherry faced front-opening door and countertop top-opening lid access. Above the center section there is a locker with glass and mug storage. Aft locker has custom hanging wine glass storage. Lighting is built in to the bottom of the center locker giving concentrated light to the countertop. Up the aft companionway steps with teak handrail to port is the pilothouse. The companionway door is varnished teak. The companionway top is a bi-fold and can be removed and stored.
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12VDC 660 CCA batteries - main engine & generator start Two (2) Lifeline DF8D 12VDC 255-amp/hr batteries for accessories Custom Bass 12-Volt DC electrical circuit panel - is one half of the standard Hinckley electrical panel 12-Volt DC 80-amp alternator on port engine 24-Volt DC 80-amp alternator for ships service batteries 35-Amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging 120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator: Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator (260 hrs - 8/2010) - rated for 240-volt AC, 60-Hz Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel with Hinckley combo 120/240-volt AC on the other half of the electrical panel Shore power 50-amp cord Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter Copper electrical bonding system. GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head and in pilothouse The Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with remote control pad. RELIANCE is wired for cable TV.
- Twin Yanmar 6LY2-STE diesel 440-hp 6-cylinder in-line engines with a Twin Disc 1.50:1 reverse/reduction gear. Port engine = 381 hrs, Stbd engine = 370 hrs. Aqua Drive CV shaft system Twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's and transmission. Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system - integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" electric bow thruster. Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Side Power 10" bow thruster integrated with JetStick® (3) Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racor filters Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge Waterjet angle gauge at helm Engine oil pressure gauge Engine cooling water temperature gauge Floscan 9600 fuel monitoring system Low oil pressure alarm High cooling water temperature alarm Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, & generator (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump Paragon Sr. freshwater pump High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches (3) Rule 3500-gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps Whale Gusher bilge pump Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down Fire extinguishers Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit. Tankage: 35-gallon holding tank (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks (1) 200-gallon centerline tank with remote fuel gauges 100-gallon freshwater tank In Addition: 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin Espar D5L diesel heater Dockside water-cooled refrigeration system runs from inverter
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Lewmar Ocean 2 12-volt DC electric windlass in anchor well Custom 316L SS bow roller Bow roller mounted 44# Bruce anchor with 50' x 3/8" galvanized chain + 200' x 5/8" nylon rode 32# Fortress FX-55 anchor with 150' x 5/8" nylon rode and storage bags ACR spotlight mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm Aft deck flood light mounted on mast Varnished teak bow burgee pole and stainless socket Varnished teak ensign pole and stainless steel socket Ivory Stamoid exterior hatch sun covers Navigation lights Dock lines Fenders with covers Coast Guard safety package Life jackets Winslow 60 SL/O 6-man Liferaft Parker propane grill - for port aft stern deck
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Bob Pooler - Broker : Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Broker: Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 401-683-7005 ♦ Broker: Dana Davidson Cell: 401-965-1684 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART- FL: Office: 772-403-5387 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378