- 36 *Transferable LLC*
- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
Save up to 9% right away with the transferable LLC on this 2008 Hunter 36. Orions Prise is well equiped and owners are ready to maker a deal. For additional information on this vessel please feel free to contact the listing agent Ian Van Tuyl at any time day or night at 1-619-507-4416 or email@example.com I look forward to answering any of your questions and setting up an apointment to show you this great vessel.
- Sail Area
- I : 44.83 ft J : 13.08 ft P : 44.83 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 721.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Shoal_Draft Ballast: 5064 lb Max Draft: 4.92 ft Keel #2 Keel Type: Other Ballast: 5828 lb Max Draft: 4.92 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Borrowing heavily from the ideas of Hunter owners, dealers and prospective customers, the popular Hunter 36 represents the end collaboration of enthusiast feedback, brought to life by the hands and minds of Hunter engineers. The Hunter 36 features an extra wide beam spanning nearly the entire length of the boat to maximize both topside and interior accommodations. A large sail locker onboard the Hunter 36 easily stores gear, while the generously proportioned cockpit features a Lewmarsteering system, fold-up tables and plenty of room for relaxation.