- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Build on a solid fiberglass hull with modest transom dead rise and a shallow keel for stability. The 355 has an expansive wide-open interior with the cruising amenities of a much larger boat. The fuel tanks were recently replaced with new ones. The canvas was replaced a couple of years ago and is still in very good condition. A very comfortable boat that has been given a great deal of "tender loving care" by her owner.. This is a "Family Fun Boat" and ready to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Kohler 6.5 kw Generator 30 amps Battery Charger 2000 watt Inverter w/6 golf cart batteries (2) 8D Batteries for engine starting
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Intercom phone system Raytheon R41XX radar w/open array Simrad Robertson AP11 auto pilot Datamarine DM500 depth/speed log Interphase twin scope Standard VHF radio Simrad Chart 601 XX GPS plotter ITT Search light control 5" Ritchie compass
- MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY
- Docking lights Carbon Monoxide Detectors Sea strainers Remote anchor control on bridge Trim tabs Water tank monitor
- GENERAL INVENTORY
- S/S rails all around Wide side decks going forward Cushions for foredeck currently in storage lockers Glass wing doors P & S Enclosed aft deck - isinglass curtains with hardtop Maxwell anchor windlass w/remote control Danforth type anchor w/180' chain Nick Jackson electric davit off transom ('06) 9'6" Hardbottom inflatable dinghy w/9.9 hjp Tohatsu OB ('06) Swim platform w/molded steps leading down from aft deck Transom hot/cold shower U-Line icemaker on aft deck Deck chairs and table on aft deck Carpet on aft deck Flybridge: Enclosed w/Isinglass curtains and canvas top Forward facing bench seat Full engine controls Helm seat w/double companion seat Storage P & S Carpet on bridge deck Helm cover Helm seat covers
- Toshiba DVD player Kenwood CD Stereo system Kenwood cassette player Kenwood compact disc player TV
- ACCOMMODATIONS & WALK-THROUGH
- Forward stateroom has a wide double bed offset to starboard. There is an overhead hatch and two port lights. Access to the chain locker is on the forward bulkhead. A good size hanging locker on the port side along with a comfortable seat. Storage drawers are located under the bed. Aft through door to starboard side enclosed head with a vacu-flush toilet, in in-counter, hand-held shower. Aft on the port side is the galley with a stand-up Norcold refrigerator/freezer with storage under, Princess 3-burner stove and oven, Sharp microwave over the counter, Black and Decker coffee-maker, S/S sink in-countertop, and, good storage throughout the galley. Aft of galley is a counter facing the salon. Across on the starboard side, is a convertible dinette (mattresses in storage). Above same is the master electrical panel . Aft and up two steps to the Salon with a large leather L-shaped couch along the port side, on the starboard side aft of the dinette is a comfortable upholstered chair, further aft is the entertainment center followed by a bar area, large sliding windows P & S for light and air, blinds cover the windows for privacy. Access to the engine room is through a deck hatch in the middle of the salon. Engine room is well laid out with eaasy access to most everything. Aft of the salon, down three steps on the starboard side to the master stateroom with a good sized hanging locker located at the bottom of the steps. A queen size bed is along the port side with nice cabinets along the forward bulkhead. There are two windows in the master stateroom for good ventilation and light. On the starboard side is the enclosed head with a sink in-counter and large mirror, vacu-flush toilet and enclosed shower. From the salon, up four steps to the aft deck which is enclosed with isinglass curtains and hard top, three folding chairs and a small table which opens to double size and a gate offers access to the swim platform and dinghy. Molded stairs make for easy access. On the staboard side forward are steps leading to the flybridge with control panel in the center and helm and double companion seat aft. Forward of the control panel is a couch seat facing forward. The flybridge is enclosed with isinglass curtains and canvas bimini top. Carpets throughout the boat except in the galley where the deck is wood.
- Broker Bob Leslie: Cell #: 310-422-5883