OWNER MOTIVATED - PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
Ideal Cruiser, or Fishing ,or Diving Vessel -
Downeast Style w/Large Pilot House - Excellent 360 Degree Visibility - Protection from the Elements
Huge Cockpit - for Fishing, Diving, Relaxing - Opening Transom Door - to Swim Platform
Exceptionally Sea Worthy - Twin Diesel Engines - LOW - LOW hours - Bow Thruster
Fully Air Conditioned - w/Generator
Pilot House Contains - Galley "UP" - L-Shaped Settee and Dinette - Helm
(2) Private Cabins -Head w/Stall Shower - Sleeps Six - - (2) Additional Berths on Opening Settee in Salon
The Albin-35 TE was designed as a Downeast Style Multi-purpose vessel. She is an excellent choice for the serious fisherman and can take him to his favorite offshore fishing grounds in safety. Her large open cockpit, opening transom door, and protected Pilot House make her an ideal vessel for this purpose.
She is equally suited for the diving enthusiast. Her twin diesels offer excellent range at an economical fuel burn - and she has all the storage space necessary for gear and personal belongings.
As a cruiser - she again has very economical diesel engines, and excellent amenities - 360 Degree visibility from the protected and air conditioned Pilot House - Two private cabins - Convenient Galley "up" - and easy access around the entire vessel.
Please contasct the listing broker to set up an appointment to see this vessel immediately.
- Length................ 35 ft.............10.66 meters Beam .............12 ft 4 in............ 1.32 m Draft................3 ft 19 in .............1.17 m Displacement.. 18,500 lbs ........8392 Kilograms TANKAGE: Fuel.................... 395 gal.......1,495 liters Water..................160 gal ....... 606 lit holding................. 25 gal ........ 95 lit MECHANICAL: ENGINES .....(2) Perkins 300 HP each model 300T ...(169 Hours) Cruising Speed - 18-20 kts ... Maximum Speed 28 kts GENERATOR... Northern Lights 1M.1000 BOW THRUSTER ... Lewmar 140TT 2.2 KV 12 v
- ACCOMODATIONS AND WALK THROUGH
- Vessel sleeps (6) - Single head w/ stall shower FULLY AIR CONDITIONED Owner's Cabin forward w/ Queen center-line berth -- Guest cabin with (2) single berths - Double berth in Pilot house ( opening Settee) Vessel can be entered from HUGE cockpit. Sliding glass door leads to Pilot House, and additional sliding glass windows open up the aft bulkhead. There are additional opening windows to Port & Starbd for light and ventilation. The Pilot House/Salon is vrey bright and airy with an L-Shaped Settee to Port (converts to a double berth), and Full Galley to Starbd. The helm station is forward in the Pilot House on the Starbd side. Numerous lockers and cabinets provide abundant storage, plus additional storage below the Settee. A beautifully finished wood table can be used for inside dining, or moved to the cockpit for outdoor dining. Forward, down a short foyer is the Guest stateroom on Port side, and the head is to Starbd. - The master stateroom is forward. PILOT HOUSE: 360 Degree view Helm forward - on Starbd side Galley along the Starbd side L-Shaped Dinette/Settee on the Port side Opening windows Port & Starbd Opening window - Aft Opening forward window (center window of 3 windows) Access to engine room through insulated floor hatches Storage lockers and cabinets MASTER CABIN: Queen berth on center-line - access from both sides Storage under berth - hanging lockers - cabinets - side shelves Opening hatch over berth - (Bomar) GUEST CABIN: (2) Single berths Storage cabinets Opening port and overhead hatch ( Bomar)
- Full sized Galley extends along the Starbd side of the Pilot house. A full length sliding window is outboard of the Galley for light and ventilation. There is also a full length counter top for preparations Front opening refrigerator Double SS sink - Hot/cold pressurized water (4) AC outlets in Galley 3 Burner Force 10 Electric stove and oven Tappan microwave oven Numerous drawers and cabinets All natural varnished wood cabinetry Imported c Imported Corian counter top
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS
- HELM: Single lever throttle controls Full engine insturment panel and gages SS Steering Wheel GPS - Raymarine E-120 color Radar - Raymarine E-120 Color Auto Pilot - Raymarine ST 601 Smart Pilot VHF - Raymarine Ray-54 Danforth compass Windlass control at the helm Bow Thruster - Lewmar - controls 12v cigarteet lighter outlet ELECRTICAL: 110 v outlets throughout Dual 30 amp shore power cables Northern Lights generator
- Engine room located below Pilot House Floor - Two floor hatches can be opened for full standing room around engines Engines - Perkins 300T Diesel Engines (2) 169 hours Single lever controls Bow Thruster - Lewmar 140TT - 2.2kw 12v Generator - Northern Lights 1M-1000 in sound shield
- HULL AND DECK
- Vessel is a deep V configuration with excellent sea keeping ability. She can handle offshore conditions, and has a dry ride. All fiberglass hull with molded Aqua side color Folding Bimini over cockpit (4) Rod holders in cockpit coming Recessed cleats with line hawse openings SS radar arch over Pilot House Lewmar windlass Plow anchor w/chain and rode Bomar overhead opening hatches Dinghy and Motor ( only used 1 time) COCKPIT: Sink ( hot/cold pressurized water) and counter in cockpit Tackle storage center w/ drawers Live bait well and Storage Fiberglass swim platform w/ pull out ladder Fish / storage wells in cockpit floor w/hatch cover (2) Opening door in transom for access to swim platform Aft storage compartment Fresh water wash down Access to generator through dedicated cockpit floor hatch Cockpit bolsters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.