- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Pristine and Upgraded IPS 600 Engine Package!
The 43S model is a very stylish 2 stateroom 2 head Italian express, quickly identified by her burgundy hull sides with large windows, shark fin accented hardtop with electric sunroof, and teak bathed cockpit and lifting platform. This one has the highly desirable upgraded Volvo IPS600 (not the under-powered IPS500) engine package with joystick control, delivering a quicker start, more top speed, tremendous fuel economy, and simple docking control. She has spent most of her life in an indoor dry storage facility.
She is outfitted with all the best options and upgrades. Some notables include: teak lifting swim platform, teak cockpit, teak gangway/pasarelle, tropical A/C package, Raymarine E120 system with radar, cockpit refrigerator, deluxe interior package, and so much more.
Her ride is fast and dry, taking you to the islands or just for a joy ride in luxurious Italian comfort.
- Salon- up amidship aft Salon- berber carpeting Salon- raised lower helm w/leather bench Salon- leather steering wheel Salon- helm side window open capable Salon- helm shelves w/electrical panel Salon- wood cabinet for china and glasses Salon- loveseat (upgraded fabric/leather) Salon- ottoman w/storage (upgraded fabric/leather) Salon- sofa w/pullout berth (upgraded fabric/leather) Salon- electric hi/lo foldout table Salon- wood panel overhead lighting Salon- Webasto chiller control Salon- premium stereo/CD system Salon- SS/glass folding cockpit doors Salon- upgraded deluxe curtains (doors/windows)
- Galley- down amidship port Galley- Wenge floor w/storage Galley- Wenge cabinetry Galley- Stainless steel basin w/gourmet hardware Galley- Stainless countertop and backsplash Galley- Vent Galley- porthole Galley- Avanti refrigerator Galley- Vitrifrigo freezer Galley- GE microwave Galley- Ceran 3 sealed burner stove
- Master Stateroom
- Master- innerspring mattress upgrade Master- Under berth storage Master- built-in nightstand shelves Master- port shelving locker Master- starboard hanging cedar locker Master- port and starboard windows Master- reading and overhead lights Master- hatch Master- Webasto chiller control Master- berber carpet Master- storage compartment (step) Master- privacy door to ensuite head Master head- wenge top vanity w/glass bowl Master head- wenge flooring Master head- circular stall shower Master head- mirror cabinet Master head- vacuflush system
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest stateroom- amidship starboard Guest- twin berths (slide creates double) Guest- innerspring mattress upgrades Guest- Berber carpet Guest- reading and overhead lighting Guest- cedar lined hanging locker Guest- signature large hullside windows Guest- nightstand shelf by each berth Guest- Webasto chiller control Guest- privacy door to dayhead
- Dayhead- second door to companionway Dayhead- wenge top vanity w/glass bowl Dayhead- wenge flooring Dayhead- circular stall shower Dayhead- mirror cabinet Dayhead- vacuflush system
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Teak swim platform w/hydraulic lift Teak passarelle Transom shower Swim ladder Transom connections Transom gate Teak cockpit sole Hardtop w/electric large sunroof Flagpole Cockpit overhang w/mirrored sharkfin accents Cockpit overhead lighting Cockpit U-shaped seating (w/storage/access) Cockpit hi/lo table w/sunpad conversion Cockpit serving/storage unit w/refrigerator Cockpit storage lockers (port and stbd) Cockpit hullside boarding doors Wide non-skid sidedecks w/railing Foredeck sunpad Black mesh windshield cover
- Ritchie compass Raymarine Ray 240 VHF Raymarine VHF speaker Raymarine E120 display (CP/GPS/R) Raymarine closed array 48nm radar Raymarine ST6002 autopilot Raymarine ST60 Tridata Volvo electronic engine display Quick chain counter display ITT Jabsco searchlight control Bennett trim tab indicator Sony CDX-GT315C stereo/CD system Sony remote control JBL speakers
- Engines/Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo Penta IPS600 (about 350 hours) Joystick controller Volvo electronic controls Kohler 13kw generator in sound box Webasto chilled water A/C units (3)- upgraded 50 amp shorepower 110v AC/12v DC service Additional (3) 110v outlets added 12v plug on station Battery charger Battery parallel switch MMC engine synchronizer Bennett trim tabs Bilge pumps (3) plus manual pump Bilge blowers Racor filters (mains and gen) Hot water heater Sea Fire suppression system Quick windlass with foot buttons Trefoil SS anchor w/all chain Anchor washdown w/foot button Hydraulic swim platform Hydraulic pasarelle/gangway Dockside water connection TV/phone connection Electric sunroof Windshield wipers (s) Searchlight- electric Horn Navigation lighting Helm gauges w/SS bezels Large cleats SS rub rail Dimmer switches (salon and master)
- Excludes owner personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.