~ Bottom Painted & Hull Waxed 2/14 ~
Swamp thing is a very comfortable two stateroom motor yacht. Well maintained by a hands on owner, her engine room, interior and exterior are all in well above average condition, her engines look new. Great long range cruiser or live aboard with safe, secure walk around side and aft decks.
Quality USA construction.
- Swamp thing is a very comfortable two stateroom motor yacht. Well maintained by a hands on owner, her engine room, interior and exterior are all in well above average condition, her engines look new. Great long range cruiser or live aboard with safe, secure walk around side and aft decks. Quality USA construction .
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Forward is the guest stateroom with island double berth, hanging locker, cabinetry and private access to the guest head. The guest head is accessible from the laundry area or guest stateroom. A washer and dryer and pantry are across from the guest head. Three steps up is the galley with large dinette. Aft is the spacious master stateroom with island double, settee and private head. Up four steps from the galley is the enclosed aft deck salon with wet bar and ice maker. Up and forward is the flybridge with helm and lounge seating.
- Galley Down White Counter With Stainless Steel Sink White Cabinetry With Teak Trim Tappan Four Burner Cooktop Panasonic Genius Prestige Microwave Convection Oven, Large Capacity Pull Out Under Counter Cutting Board Full Sized 18 Cubic Foot Refrigerator With Freezer Large L Shaped Dinette With Solid Teak Table Many Drawers And Cabinets Large Windows With Blinds Parquet Sole Westinghouse Washer And Dryer Forward Of Galley Large Pantry Sure Flow Fresh Water System With Accumulator Tank Propane Grill And Cutting Board On Aft Railing
- Master Stateroom Aft Facing Island Double Bunk With Storage Under L Shaped Settee Very Large Hanging Lockers Private Head With Large Shower Ports Lights And Deck Hatch Nine Drawer Built In Dresser And Nightstand With Cabinet Guest Stateroom Island Double Bunk With Storage Under Cabinets And Hanging Locker Guest Head With Shower Opening Ports And Deck Hatch
- Secure Side And Aft Decks With Bow, Side And Aft Railings Attractive Synthetic Teak Decks, Low Maintenance, No Exterior Teak Transom Gate Swim Platform Original Gelcoat In Very Good Condition Bow Pulpit With Anchor Roller Fortress Fx37 Anchor With 160’ Chain Anchor Windlass With Bow Foot Switches And Helm Remote Foredeck Storage Lockers 1,000# Capacity Davit (Upgrade From 300#) Windshield Cover And Forward Hatch Cover Window Sun Screens
- ENCLOSED AFT DECK
- Philips 25”Tv And VCR, Cable To Radar Arch For Adding Sat Receiver Wet Bar And Icer Ette Ice Maker Window Blinds And Window Film Casual Seating Side And Aft Doors
- ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Radar Arch Hard Top With Full Enclosure L Shaped Lounge Seating And Day Bed Helm Seat Navman GPS Autohelm 6000 Autopilot Wind/Speed/Depth Digital Display Icom Ic-M502 Vhf Radio Pioneer Stereo Horn Full Engine Instrumentation Ritchie Powerdamp Compass 12 Volt Helm Subpanel Oversized Boat Leveler Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Onan 8kw Generator, 2,470 Hours Surge And Low Power Protection Galvanic Isolator 50 Amp Battery Charger 50 Amp Shore Power Service 16,000 Btu HVAC Unit (Staterooms) 24,000 Btu HVAC Unit (Upgrade From 16,000 Unit, Galley/Salon) Eemax Electric On Demand Water Heater Cable Master Power Cable Storage System Odyssey Batteries, Battery Switches
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Roomy, Workable, Clean, Stand Up Engine Room Fiberglass Fuel Tanks Twin 300 HP Caterpillar 3208t Diesels, Engines Look New Fireboy Engine Room Fire System Sea Chest Cruise At 16 Knots Or Reduce To 8 To 10 Knots For 3 Miles Per Gallon 2 Rule Automatic Bilge Pumps, Manual Bilge Pump Engine Room Blowers And Lights Common Drain System
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- This is a spacious comfortable motoryacht in well above average condition.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.