- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One word to describe Mazu: LOADED. Every option any cruiser could ever want aboard. Please see "Full Specs" for a detailed list of all factory and aftermarket upgrades/accessories. Over $60,000 spent after delivery, Mazu will not disappoint in any regard. Setup for the Central/South American mission with a water maker and second generator.
Owner ready to trade up to a late model 45'-52' convertible. Bring offers!
Back on the market 1/2012 after being withdrawn 6/2011....owner is ready to sell and ready for offers!
- Max Bridge Clearance: 17'8"+ Displacement: 26,300
- Total Power: 480
- Fuel: 542 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 40
- 2 Stateroom & 1 Head Master Stateroom Queen Berth Large Hanging Lockers(2) & Drawers Air Conditioning Guest Stateroom Queen Berth Large Hanging Locker & Drawers Air Conditioning
- Factory Options
- Central Vacuum Ice Maker: Cockpit Flybridge Enclosure: EZ2CY Center Swim Platform Spotlight: Remote ITT Washdown Aft: Raw & Freshwater Linen Package Glendenning Cable Master Oil Exchanger System Anchor Windlass w/ 225' Chain
- Raymarine Electronics E120 w/ 3 Camera's: 2 in ER & 1 in Salon VHF 240 48" Open Array Radar (4kw) ST6002 Autopilot with SPX-10 Navionics Gold Caribbean Chart Card
- Upgraded Equipment
- Primary Generator: Kohler 10kw (290 Hours) Backup Generator: MASE - 2.2 KW (Less than 50 hours) Watermaker: 450 GPD Tender: Mercury 8'9" w/ 9.9 HP Engine Tender Bracket: Seawise Sirius XM: Satellite Radio & Weather SatPhone: KVH SatTV: Raymarine Samsung 23" TV in Salon
- Safety Gear & Spare Parts
- Safety Gear Winslow Life Raft (6 Man) EPIRB MOB Throw Rope Spare Parts Freshwater, Macerator, & Shower Sump Pumps Racor's & Water Filters (3 of Each)
- Recent Maintenance
- Work completed by Authorized Silverton Service Center in February 2010 Haul-out: Bottom Job & New Zincs Bow Thruster: New Prop & Zinc Wax & Compound All Gelcoat Surfaces Itemized list available on request
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Worldwide Central Agent: John Jacobi Mobile# +1.303.877.8925 Email: email@example.com Visit Kardinal's website to see more information about all our yachts listed for sale and how Kardinal can help you achieve your yachting dreams . Also visit Kardinal's blog to check out the latest news in the yacht industry.