- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Lou is a gorgous example of the legendary Eastbay 49 that includes the following 2010 updates: new flag blue hull (Awlgrip), fresh bottom paint & zincs, new bridge deck curtains & screens, all new black water plumbing, and fresh varnish throughout.
Spring 2012: haulout, bottom paint (2 coats), prop-speed, zincs, full compound & wax, fresh varnish entire exterior (2 coats), interior sole completely redone in satin finish
Jan 2013: new house batteries (AGM Group 27x2), LED overhead lighting throughout including Red/White on bridge deck.
Mar 2013: 2000 hour major service just completed by CAT on main engines
Unlike other Eastbay's priced below $399k, this boat doesn't need a new fuel tank(s), have rebuilt engines, or need major cosmetic repairs. Boat has been in fresh water/heated barn for almost half it's life, and it shows. She will stand taller than 49's 2-3 model years newer.
Originally commissioned by Ted Turner, current owner is ready to part ways with Lou and is open to offers including smaller high pedigree trades including center consoles. Call our office today to schedule a showing, you won't be disappointed. Located on the New River in downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Displacement: 49,500
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 870 Fresh Water: 175 Holding: 25x2
- The Eastbay 49 Hardtop offers more room than others in its class. The master stateroom is located all the way forward and features a private head with stall shower. The two-berth guest stateroom is located to port with a full-size head to starboard. A luxuriously appointed main salon provides a comfortable area for dining, relaxing and entertaining. A very large helm deck that seats 10+ comfortably is just a few steps up from the salon. All interior teak joinery is done with a satin finish and executed to the highest yachting standards.
- Down the companionway from the bridge deck is the galley to port and the salon/dining area to starboard. The cushions cover a significant amount of dry storage underneath. The teak yacht table at the settee has two flush openings for storage and the tops reverse to provide cup holders. The table is easily raised and fixed at any height assisted by a hydraulic piston. The dinette area is great for dining, entertaining, or relaxing. 17" LCD TV with DirecTV KVH M3 satdome Sony Stereo with 6-Disc changer Bose Speakers
- The galley features Corian countertops, two large holding plate refrigerators and one large holding plate freezer. Drawers and cabinets provide plentiful storage areas for dishes/cutlery, food, and provisions. Propane 3-burner stove/oven GE microwave oven Teak & Holly sole Deep galley sink Glass front wine & liquor cabinet Corian counters
- Master Stateroom Queen berth Ensuite head Stall shower Loads of storage Guest Stateroom Two single berths Head across hall Stall shower
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Onan 8kw Generator - approximately 800 hours Battery Charger - 50 Amp 3 phase Xantrex 1800w Inverter Glendinning Cablemaster with 75ft-50 Amp chord Water Maker: Modular Twin CAT 3196TA: 660hp Marine Air AC System Engine Synchronizer Delta T Engine Room Ventilation Racor Fuel Filter System on all engines
- Deck Equipment
- Hydraulic custom swim platform for tender Port and starboard boarding gate Pompanette helmseat Radar mast custom on hardtop All stainless anchor roller Primary stainless plow anchor w/200' chain Secondary anchor 200' rode Windshield washers & wipers (3) Electric opening center windshield
- Helm Electronics
- Chart Plotter: Furuno 1650DF Radar: Furuno 1932 MK2 VHF: ICOM IC-M59 Depth Sounder: Furuno Auto Pilot: Robertson AP22 Furuno depth speed & heading repeater Trace inverter with digital control panel Caterpillar CMS instrument panel Maxwell remote windlass controls Remote spotlight Sony CD/Stereo with 4 Speakers
- Hull Paint & Boot Stripe AWLGRIP (2010) Bottom Paint, Prop-Speed & Zincs (2010, Q12012) Black Water Hoses (2010) Varnish Exterior (2010, 2011, 2012) Varnish Interior Sole - Satin (2012) CAT Engine Service (2011) ONAN Service (2011) New Macerator (2011)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Watch a video of Lou here . Worldwide Central Agent: John Jacobi Mobile# +1.303.877.8925 Visit Kardinal's website to see more information about all our yachts listed for sale and how Kardinal can help you achieve your yachting dreams . Also visit Kardinal's blog to check out the latest news in the yacht industry.