A super clean, original owner, immaculate example of the legendary 54 Bertram. Motivated seller ready to step down to a smaller boat, so bring offers with clean trades!
The slip where the vessel is currently docked is also for sale. It is in a very prestigious marina with 24/7 security access with patrolling guards. Asking $500K
- Displacement: 74500
- Total Power: 1100 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 1450 Fresh Water: 250
- 3 Stateroom (2 Guest & 1 Crew) & 2 Head Layout
- SUB-Zero's under counter Corian counter tops Ceramic glass top two burners stove Microwave/convection oven SS sink & faucet Wood flooring Custom liquor cabinet Pressurized hot & cold water system
- Northstar 961X GPS Navigator 48 Miles Furuno Radar Furuno FCV 292 depthfinder AP20 Robertson Autopilot Furuno GPS GP-36 (Secondary) Glendenning Synchronizer ACR remote spotlights (2) EPIRB Horizon Spectrum VHF (2) SSB Radio
- Onan 15 kw gensets (2) 8-8 volts 2-12 volts batteries 2 battery chargers (32v) 12v/32v DC Systems 110v/220v AC systems Dockside 50 Amp shore power cable
- 4 Zone Cruisair A/C system Electric oil changing system ZF Marine Gears Hynautic hydraulic steering Halon fire extinguishing system Bennett trim tabs Engine alarm System Dual racor fuel filters
- Additional Information
- Genset hours Portside 1500 Starboard 960
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Worldwide Agent: Christopher Collins Mobile# +1.954.224.3346