Miracle is a stunning four stateroom stabilized motoryacht that underwent a major refit in 2009. Please see "Full Specs" for complete details on all systems that were overhauled or replaced. She has one of the best charter histories in the Caribbean and her current owner has maintained & upgraded her to the highest of levels.
Owner ready to step up to a bigger yacht, so please inquire with any larger trades.
** Not for sale to US residents while in US waters **
- Displacement: 151 Tons
- Total Power: 1836 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 16
- Fuel: 7180 Fresh Water: 1100 Holding: MSD- Tidal Wave
- Miracle accommodates eight guests in four double cabins all with ensuite baths. Equipped with all the best toys, an amazing flybridge layout, and well appointed accommodations ensure Miracle will continue to impress guests, crew, & her new owner alike.
- The main deck of Miracle is beautifully finished in custom Quilted Maple panelling & cabinetry. The Salon sole is a mix of elegant satin finished cherry wood with custom plush carpet. Upon entering the salon from the aft deck, the TV/Entertainment center is located to starboard with a pair of semi-circular sofa's covered in fine tan leather opposite. Forward to starboard is large bar area with a black granite countertop and four brass bar stools covered in tan leather with seat-backs. Across from the bar is a game table with four handsome red leather chairs. The Day Head is located in the farthest forward corner to the port side. Inside you find rich marble floors, a granite countertop, and elegant gold fixtures.
- Dining Room
- Leaving the Salon and walking all the way forward down the companionway of Miracle you find a spectacular Dining Room that is completely separate and private from the rest of the boat. The view is 270° of breathtaking scenery. Seating for 8 guests with full service china & crystal guarantees gourmet meals aboard will be memorable.
- Service is conveniently just aft of the Dining Room down the companionway in the adjacent gourmet Galley . Inside your chef will be able to create amazing meals with the following equipment: Black granite floor with white marble inserts Three (3) Miele refrigerators Two (2) Miele freezers (additional units in aft crew & under pilothouse) Ample 220v & 110v outlets Endless storage Trash compactor Dual SS sinks w/disposal Miele microwave/convection oven Miele Dishwasher Miele Induction 5 burner cook top Miele SS hood with extraction vent
- The business center of Miracle is well laid out and now includes the latest and greatest in electronics with completely new wiring, antennas, and custom dashboard. Walking up the circular steps from the main deck companionway you find lacquered Madrona Burl wood and hand stitched Ivory leather. A pilothouse sette is found aft with a Madrona wood table. A staircase on the starboard side gives direct access to the Flybridge. Pilothouse Helm Electronics Simrad AP5001 19" BigBay LCD (4) Furuno FA-150 AIS SSB ICOM 504 VHF (2) RAY GPM400- Nobletec & Navionics Fax Server thru KVH HP Printer/Fax InkJet Antennas RAY 6' HD Open Array Radar RAY 4' HD Open Array Radar RAY 125 GPS Antenna (2) RAY DSM300G - Digital Sounder RAY B744VL - Transducer
- The Flybridge is spacious, well appointed, and the most loved area by guests aboard Miracle . An upper helm station with a three person bench settee is all the way forward. Just aft is a new granite top(2009) bar with five built-in stools, refrigerator, ice maker, and plenty of storage. Three separate semi-circular seating areas are central on the Flybridge each with there own individual triangular table. Moving aft farther is the hot tub flanked by a large lounge/sun pad. Finally, aft is dedicated tender storage with 2500# Nautical Structures Davit. A custom made hydraulic stainless steel bimini top shades the majority of the deck which is covered with white non-skid fiberglass. Flybridge Helm Electronics VEI 15" LCD Displays (2) ICOM 504 VHF (2) RAY GPM400- Nobletec & Navionics
- Aft Deck
- An integral stairway leads from the starboard side of the Flybridge on Miracle down to the Aft Deck which is covered in teak. A large varnished teak hi-lo table in the center pointe of the area. Six teak chairs sit at the table with a large built-in settee on the aft side of the table. A pair of bench settee's flank the deck to each side. A débutante staircase leads down to the large TnT hydraulic actuated swim platform and garage. Capstans port & starboard
- All guest staterooms are located on the lower deck of Miracle each with their own ensuite bath. Each is accessed from a central foyer which sole is a handsome double ring inlay of light mahogany. The Master encompasses a huge full beam amidships cabin with a king berth. Walking forward out of the master thru the lower foyer a Queen berth stateroom is found to port. Across the hallway to starboard is the Twin berth guest stateroom. All the way forward is the queen berth VIP .
- Master Stateroom
- Curved french doors (made of Quilted Maple veneer on the foyer side and Madrona Burl inside the stateroom) lead to the spacious, full beam master stateroom finished in beautiful lacquered Madrona Burl. The overhead is light beige Ultra-Suede. The sole is covered with wool carpeting (New in 2010). The king berth is mounted fore and aft from the aft bulkhead. On the starboard side of the stateroom is a built-in dresser with a vanity and mirror. Just aft is the cavernous walk-in cedar lined closet. At the forward end of the stateroom on either side of the entryway doors are semi-circular cabinets for storage (starboard cabinet houses the entertainment system for this stateroom). Oval port lights with deadlights (2 port, 2 starboard)
- Master Head
- The master head is located at the port aft end of the master stateroom. White marble floor with “double ring” black marble motif Large walk-in shower with gold Grohe dual shower heads Dual glass shower doors with gold dual ring handles Marble countertop Dual sinks with Grohe gold fixtures HeadHunter fresh water toilet Bidet Opening oval port light with deadlights (2)
- The VIP stateroom is located at the forward end of the lower foyer. Finished in Quilted Maple. Queen berth forward with large drawers underneath & night stands on either side Pop-up TV in cabinet on starboard side Built-in bookcases to port and starboard of the berth Large cedar lined hanging locker with double doors (starboard aft corner) Small settee to port with cabinets on either side Oval port lights with deadlights (2) Thai silk Roman shades VIP Head En suite head in port aft corner Pink & white marble countertops & floor One opening port light with deadlight HeadHunter toilet Shower stall Gold fixtures throughout
- Queen Guest Stateroom
- Finished in Quilted Maple. Queen berth with night table Cedar lined hanging locker Oval port lights with deadlights (2) Thai silk Roman shades Head Pink & white marble countertops & floor One opening port light with deadlight HeadHunter toilet Shower stall Gold fixtures throughout
- Twin Guest Stateroom
- Finished in Quilted Maple. Twin berths with shared night table between Cedar lined hanging locker Oval port lights with deadlights (2) Thai silk Roman shades Head Pink & white marble countertops & floor One opening port light with deadlight HeadHunter toilet Shower stall
- Main Salon- LCD 42" TV with satellite receiver. VCR, DVD, 400 CD changer. Sony Surround Sound System with sub-woofer with (5) Bose speakers. Entertainment system controls audio on the main deck level and includes separate volume controls for the aft deck, salon, galley and dining salon. Large inventory for DVD & VCR movies. Master Stateroom – LCD TV, DVD, SAT TV, CD Stereo & iPod Dock Guest Cabins (starboard twin, port queen, VIP) – Each stateroom has a LCD TV, DVD, SAT TV, CD Stereo & iPod connection Pronto Remotes (2): Salon & Master Wii, Playstation, & Xbox 360° in salon KVH V7: LNBs for USA and Europe V Sat: satellite internet
- Crew Quarters
- Two separate areas forward and aft. The forward crew cabin has ample upper & lower berths, a hanging locker, and drawers under lower berth, an opening port, CD, and air conditioning. There is a full en suite bath here with sink, head, “wet shower”, and an opening port. A companionway leads from the port aft sidedeck to the aft crews’ quarters and engine room below. A major refit to this area was undergone in 2008. The aft crew quarters lounge has a refrigerator and 80#/day Eskimo ice maker. There are two sets of commercial Miele washers & dryers along with a custom laundry/ironing station. To port and aft is upper & lower berth cabin with en suite head. Access aft through to lazarette including rudder room, steering, oil tanks, 1,000-gallon fuel tank, Cablemaster. At the starboard aft end of the crews’ quarters is a captain’s cabin with double berth, TV, CD, DVD and en suite head and shower.
- Foredeck Equipment
- Dual Maxwell 45 windlasses Sun pad and integral seat with cushion Access to forward crew cabin (2) Stainless Bollards (port & starboard) (2) Navy Stockless anchors with 350’ chain starboard, 300’ chain port
- Generators & Batteries: John Deer 55 kW generators (2) w/ sound box Port Generator: 4810 hours Stbd Generator: 5245 hours (2) Racor filters on each generator (11) Gel cell batteries (hooked in series for 24-volt system (2) 12-volt C batteries for each gen set Shore Power & Electrical: 12V & 24V DC/220V 3-phase or single phase 50 cycle AC through Atlas converter (2) 80’ 100-amp shore cords with pigtails (single phase to 3- phase) (2) 24V to 110V converters – (1) 2500 watt, (2) 1000 watt (1 in ER, 1 in Pilothouse)
- Refit - 2009
- Main Engines : complete rebuilds Generators : replaced Toilet System : completely replaced with HeadHunter system + Tidal Wave MSD Fresh Water : (2) MACH 5 pumps Bridge Electronics : see details above over $100,000 spent Portholes : all replaced with custom fabricated Stainless Steel Air Conditioning : completely replaced - all lines, chillers, & compressors Stabilizers : major overhaul by Quantum including all new hydraulic lines Hot Water Heaters : replaced both Water Maker : installed new 2nd backup system UV Sterilizer : installed on water maker
- Refit - 2008
- TnT Swim Platform : installed Boarding Plank : custom Marquipt manual Waverunners : (2) replaced with new Yamaha 3 passenger models Exterior Teak : refinished & repaired Crew Areas : major remodel Washer/Dryers : replaced with Industrial Miele units (2 sets)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. ** Not for sale to US residents while in US waters **
- Central Listing Agent: Christopher Collins Mobile# +1.954.224.3346 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Kardinal's website to see more information about all our yachts listed for sale and how Kardinal can help you achieve your yachting dreams . Also visit Kardinal's blog to check out the latest news in the yacht industry.