Proud to offer Odalisque, a magnificent example of a vintage Tri-Deck Feadship. Known previously as "SOPHIE B", "CLAY BETH", and "PASSAGE II".
Featuring "Zero Speed" stabilization, modern navigation & entertainment electronics, and a brilliantly executed 9-foot stern extension in 2008/09.
A full HD video of Odalisque is available for serious inquiries. Please request from our office.
- Broker Remarks
- Odalisque is a truly stunning yacht. Her extensive upgrades & repairs in the last ten years have been very well executed and kept in the tradition of pedigree. For a complete list of all upgrades on seperate letterhead, please contact our office.
- Entering off the aft deck thru a pair of varnished doors you find the grand salon of Odalisque. A large luxurious couch with matching overstuffed chairs flank a glass topped brass table. Complimentary window treatents & brass sconces surround nine panormaic windows (two open). The staircase to starboard leads to three guest staterooms. A custom mounted Fujitsu 50" plasma TV is found over looking a custom gaming table with matching chairs for six guests. Under the TV, hidden behind cabinetry, are the following electronics: iPod dock with remote Bryston ST Series amp Niles multi zone selector switch Samsung DVD DirecTV & RCA DSS Premier floor speakers UPS power backup Custom IR repeater system to control electronics
- The intamate office aboard Odalisque features a custom desk with bookshelves above, two overstuffed chairs, and a beautifuly finished love seat flanked with matching built in end tables. The couch opens up to function as pullout double bed. There are two large panormaic windows in the study, including one that opens. A Sharp LCD television is custom mounted to the bulkhead alongside the desk. Inside a large closet is a stainless Sub-Zero wine chiller with more rack storage above. On the inboard bulkhead is a door to the day head that allow guests using the office as stateroom to enjoy a private ensuite head. The day head has a toilet and washbasin with gold and second door to the main passageway.
- Dining Room
- Fully forward on the main deck is the dining room. A magnificant space with the center piece being a custom fixed dining table with two spare leaves that easily seats eight guests. Full crystal & china service is held in custom glass breakfronts & cabinets. Four windows (two opening) allow natural light to compliment the custom gold & crystal chandelier and matching sconces.
- Aft of the dining salon is the main galley. The galley has Corian countertops, Formica cabinets, and a cork sole. There are fixed and drop windows to port. The galley has the following equipment: 5-burner electric stove with large oven beneath and broiler above. This is a stainless steel unit by Vulcan with a Miele cook top insert Double stainless steel sink with garbage disposal Miele dishwasher GE stainless steel trash compactor Sub Zero refrigerator stainless steel Multifunction phone Numerous countertop appliances
- Guest Accommodations
- Three guest staterooms are found on the lower deck down private staricase from the salon. All guest staterooms have ensuite accomodations featuring gorgous marble surface tops , brilliant moasic tile work, and stunning gold fixtures. Each stateroom also comes equipped with acustom LCD TV hidden inside perfectly matched cabinetery with electric lifts. The master features a large king size bed. The VIP has a set of twin beds, and the third guest stateroom does as well plus the addition of a single pullman berth above the inboard bed. The study is available as a convertible fourth stateroom with pullout couch and private access to the main deck day head.
- Crew Accomodations
- The crew accommodations are fully air-conditioned. All of the cabins are fitted with opening portholes. On the starboard side aft is the companionway up to the starboard main deck passageway. Full forward on the lower deck level is the crew area, with the exception of the Captain's cabin which is found just aft of the Pilothouse on the upper deck. Forward is a double crew cabin with upper and lower berths to starboard. Forward of that is a shared head with toilet, washbasin, and enclosed shower. The crew cabin has an overhead dogged and gasketed deck hatch. Aft to port is a double cabin with upper and lower berths. Opposite is a head with toilet, washbasin, and enclosed shower. Centrally located in the crew area is the crew mess. Here a large U-shaped lounge and opening portholes are found with the following equipment: Frigidaire 2-door refrigerator/freezer Stainless steel countertop with sink Sharp TV Sharp Carousel microwave oven KitchenAid dishwasher GE under counter trash compactor Horizon Intrepid VHF radio Boston clock CineVision DVD/VHS RCA Direct TV receiver Intercom phone To starboard is a pantry with a Frigidaire upright freezer. Alongside are two sets of UniMac washers and dryers. On the after bulkhead is a dogged and gasketed door to the engine room with an exterior panel door. Just across from the pantry is the engineer's cabin with upper and lower berths and a desk. Forward is a private head with toilet, washbasin, and enclosed shower. The Captain's Cabin includes an ensuite bath with stall shower, custom desk, and expansive built in book shelves.
- The Pilothouse is accessed from the main deck via a staircase just off the main companionway. The business center of Odalisque has been refitted with modern electronics including: Icom M127 VHF/Hailer Icom M604 VHF Furuno FS1562 SSB Stratos Mini-M SAT Phone Furuno AIS Twin VEI 15" MFD's Twin Furuno Radars Anschutz DG Anschutz Autopilot NP2015 Northstar 952x GPS Northstar 951x GPS Datamarine Windspeed & Direction B&G HS 2000 Quantum ARC 3001 Mk2 Stabalizer Fin Control Bow Thruster Rudder Jogstick "Periscope" Compass Twin Spotlights Seperate wingstation controls are found both port & starboard on the Portugesse bridge.
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed by a watertight door from the crew quarters adjacent to the engineers cabin. Extensive maintenance & upgrades have been performed in the last 3-5 years and the area is extrememly clean and organized, especially for a boat of this age. (2) Caterpillar model #D346 freshwater cooled marine diesels (2) Twin Disc model #521 reversing gears (2) Caterpillar model #3304 90-kW generators Loewe Wasserknecht AC electric belt-driven potable water pump 200-liter potable water expansion tank (2) Sentry 24-volt, 40-amp battery chargers (2) Sentry 30-volt, 30-amp battery chargers (2) Newmar DC to DC converters Quantum Marine Zero Speed stabilization system. Wabco air control manifold for the engine controls Main electrical switchboard was designed and built by A. DeKeizer and modified by Wards Marine Electric. Stork AC electric main fuel transfer pump with fuel transfer meter Haight AC electric service tank fuel transfer pump. Feadship standard cast steel fuel transfer manifold. Allweiler emergency hand fuel transfer pump (2) Fuel stripping manifolds, each with a Allweiler hand stripping pump (2) Johnson AC electric bilge and fire pumps Beyer emergency bilge hand pump (2) Loewe Wasserknecht AC electric saltwater toilet system pumps Approximate 30-gallon toilet system saltwater pressure accumulator tank. (3) Inventum type 120-liter, 5,000 watt hot water heaters B & G Series hot water circulating pump Johnson Pumps AC electric gray water sump pump (2) Quincy AC electric belt driven air compressors with accumulator tank (2) Copeland model air conditioning compressor units (2) Seawater cooled condensers & (2) Evaporators (2) Seawater cooling pumps & Chillwater circulating pump Weco Techniek N.V. three-phase, 60-cycle, 60-kva shore power isolation transformer (2) Acme 208 to 220-volt boost transformers. 3-kva each Wards Marine Electric galvanic isolator rated at 100-amps, 480-volts AC Three-phase shore power phase correction and voltage boost panel Weco Techniek N.V. single-phase, 60-cycle, 11.5-kva shore power isolation transformer Albert Van De Perk 37-kW, 50-cycle automatic voltage transformer A-SEA model #AC75LC-3 75-kva shore power converter. (2) Main engine and generator start battery banks. Each bank consists of (4) 8-volt lead acid batteries. 24-volt house service battery bank. This battery bank consists of (2) 12-volt 4D lead acid batteries. Main engine & generator battery disconnect and parallel panel Snap-On toolbox Workbench with Wilton 5 ½” vise 60-gallon clean oil tank with sight glass (2) Inline three-phase, 60-cycle, 220-volt AC ventilation fans AC electric hydraulic steering pump (2) Dolphin Series Filtration Concepts watermakers1,600-gallons per day (3) Headhunter model tank level indicators for the gray water tank
- Steering Room
- Just forward of the lazarette landing is the steering room. There is an aluminum ladder down into the compartment. There are large storage shelves port and starboard. Mounted on the forward bulkhead is a hand bilge pump. The steering is by Tenfjord. There is a rotary hydraulic pump on top of the port rudderpost with a heavy tie bar to starboard. The starboard rudderpost extends to the deck head for emergency steering from the aft deck. Also seen in the steering compartment is the following: Warping capstan gearbox Bauer Jr. II Dive Compressor: 13 hours Dive bottles and racks for 4 bottles Hand emergency bilge pump with bronze strainer foot High bilge level alarm float switch (2) 110-volt GFCI receptacles with watertight covers (4) Sea Vision, 120-volt, 150-watt model underwater light transformers Auxiliary bilge pump – MP Pumps – 230-volt, 60-hz
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck is very spacious and features a large varnished teak table as a center-point. The table can easily accommodate 8+ guest for dining with a combination of the extra large built in bench seat aft with matching cushions, and 4 teak chairs. A large removable sun-pad is located behind the bench seat. Guests can help themselves to a wet bar to starboard, and ice maker/fridge to port, both outboard of the salon doors. Both amenities are hidden under custom varnished teak cabinetry. The passerelle access is on center line and is permanently stored on the port side of the portuguese bridge walkway. Also found on the aft deck is a large capstan to assist with stern to docking.
- Deck Equipment
- The foredeck, side decks, and after deck all have full teak overlays. The decks are of all well selected and well matched teak. All of the planks are properly nibbed into the margin boards and king planks. All the seams are straight. The foredeck is protected by waist high open construction steel bulwarks with a well-fitted teak cap on top. There are bolted stainless steel fairleads in the bulwarks leading to heavy stainless steel bollards. In the foredeck is a stainless flush hatch for access to the cavernous chain locker. Mounted immediately aft is a 220-volt, horizontal windlass with capstans and gypsies. The chains are fitted with proper chain stoppers. The chain is ½" open link. Fitted on the windlass is a bell stand. In the center of the deck aft is an escape hatch from the crew area. Built-in across the front of the house is a small lounge with varnished teak hinged seats with storage below.
- Both tenders are secured in proper cradles with proper gripes and fore & aft tie downs. Each is fitted with a full cover. 2004 Correct Craft Ski Nautique 216 with V8 PCM 330HP engine 2001 Novarania 5.3m hard bottom tender with 90 HP Yamaha 4-Stroke Each tender has its own pair of original steel davits with manual rotation and electric lift.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment to inspect this amazing vessel. "Not for sale to US residents while in US waters"