- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Here is an exceptional opportunity to own Regal’s flagship Sedan Bridge – the Regal 3880 Commodore. This one owner boat boasts a revolutionary design that incorporates elevated side decks creating a full beam salon that’s flooded in natural light thanks to the oversized side windows. More cockpit and bridge space, more separate cabin privacy and more salon space than you could ever imagine.
This Regal 3880 has had the best of care and has been maintained with an open checkbook. Her spring cleaning has just been completed that included its semi-annual wash and wax plus new bottom paint.
For those who prize space, luxury and livability above all else, this 3880 is offered with Regal’s distinctively high levels of quality, style and performance which makes it a highly desirable and sought after yacht among all sedan yachts regardless of size.
- Here is an exceptional opportunity to own Regal’s flagship Sedan Bridge – the Regal 3880 Commodore. This one owner boat boasts a revolutionary design that incorporates elevated side decks creating a full beam salon that’s flooded in natural light thanks to the oversized side windows. More cockpit and bridge space, more separate cabin privacy and more salon space than you could ever imagine. This Regal 3880 has had the best of care and has been maintained with an open checkbook. Her spring cleaning has just been completed that included its semi-annual wash and wax plus new bottom paint. For those who prize space, luxury and livability above all else, this 3880 is offered with Regal’s distinctively high levels of quality, style and performance which makes it a highly desirable and sought after yacht among all sedan yachts regardless of size.
- MAIN SALON
- The salon is complimented by two overstuffed barrel chairs. The view outside is gained through the conical side windows accented by mini-blinds. An extra-wide stairway provides access from the cabin to the cockpit. A shaded sun-blind can be used to block out all direct light through the cabin door. Beautiful wrap-around dinette features a Hi-Lo Table with Corian® trim. The table drops to convert the dinette to a queen sized berth. Behind the dinette is an easy access electrical panel with both AC/DC breakers. 120 Volt GFIC protected outlets (4) Accessory outlet: 12-volt Entertainment center with 20” flat screen TV DVD/Stereo w/surround sound Cabin sliding door: stainless steel w/screen Central vacuum system Deep pile carpeting Designer barrel chairs (2) Dinette table w/corian® trim, adjustable table base w/filler cushion Indirect accent lighting LeatherCrest® salon seating Mini blinds Overhead lighting Side deck conical windows with curtains Solid wooden steps with under-step storage Cherry treads Vinyl carpet runners Carbon monoxide detector Drink holders: stainless steel Icemaker
- The galley features Corian® countertops with a hidden 2-burner stove, a coffee maker, microwave, side by side refrigerator/freezer, salon icemaker and 20” flat screen TC/DVD with surround sound. The cabinetry features positive locks to keep items stored away. The oversized curved glass windshield provides even more light in the cabin during the day if needed. Entrance to the forward stateroom is gained through the galley via a sliding hardwood pocket door. 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Cabinet storage Cherry & Holly flooring Coffee maker Corian® countertop Drawer storage Electric stove (2) burner w/hide away Corian® top Galley trash receptacle - concealed Microwave Portlight Portlight w/blinds Power exhaust vent Refrigerator and freezer Deep polished stainless steel sink Utensil tray
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The forward stateroom is graced with a queen sized island berth with innerspring mattress. There are two hanging lockers and a 13” flat screen TV. Drawer storage and a deep storage locker are located beneath the island berth. 120 Volt GFIC protected outlets (2) Deck hatch w/screen Drawer storage Hanging lockers w/cedar lining and lighting (2) Head compartment with private access Innerspring mattress Mirrored bulkhead Padded headliner Portlights: port and starboard w/curtains Sliding pocket privacy door Tailored sheets, comforter, pillow shams and decorator pillows 13” flat screen TV w/remote Carbon monoxide detector Lights: indirect accent Lights: overhead chrome reading Drawer storage Under-berth storage
- HEAD FEATURES
- 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Air conditioning vent Dual entry access Exhaust fan Full fiberglass stand-up head compartment Full sized door mirror Hair dryer Half-round acrylic shower door Hand held showerhead and shower bar Mirrored overhead storage cabinet Overhead lights Overhead translucent skylight Portlight w/blinds Toilet paper holder VacuFlush® toilet w/ holding tank Towel rack Vanity w/sink storage
- MID STATEROOM FEATURES
- The mid cabin has its own privacy door and features two twin berths that will convert to a queen with a centered padded insert. 120 Volt GFIC protected outlet Aft overhead storage cabinet w/mirrored door Cedar-lined, lighted hanging locker Drawer storage Dressing area w/privacy curtail Lighting: overhead and reading Portholes w/screens Storage under inboard bunk Translucent skylight Twin mid-cabin berths convert to queen
- DECK & HULL FEATURES
- Anchor chute w/bow roller Bottom paint (April 2012) Bow fender storage Bow rails: welded stainless steel (316 grade) Cabin portholes Deck hatches: translucent w/screen and sunshade Engine compartment: gelcoated and insulated Extended fiberglass swim platform w/stainless steel ladder Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Foredeck sunpad w/cover Foredeck wash down Fuel, water and waste fills: stainless steel Gelcoated bilge area Handrails: stainless steel High performance vinlylester resin barrier coat (AME 5000) In-mold gelcoat stripes Intake vents: stainless steel OceanTrac hull Rub rail: white ridged vinyl w/stainless steel insert Side deck access from port and starboard Thru hull fittings: stainless steel Transom shore cord storage locker
- COCKPIT FEATURES
- Courtesy lighting: LED Engine service hatch Fiberglass aft hardtop w/liner, overhead lights and storage Fold-away aft cockpit seat French stitched upholstery w/high density foam: UV/stain resistant marine grade Indirect cockpit lighting Side panel storage Transom door Transom shower Fire extinguisher
- WINDSHIELD & CANVAS
- Bimini top w/sunbrella® canvas includes stainless steel bows and hardware (April 2012) Bridge enclosure: front, side and aft (April 2012) Salon windshield cover Tonneau cover
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- The bridge is accessed via extra-wide, molded-in fiberglass steps and includes a stainless steel handrail for additional safety. Compass Dash accessory plug: 12 Volt Dash circuit breakers Dash switches: water resistant Faria fog free white-backed gauges, backlit w/stainless steel bezels including tachometer, fuel, volt, temperature, oil, hour meter and digital depth sounder w/alarm Non-glare dash Stereo w/speakers Five position tilt steering Twin shift/throttle controls Bow thruster Raymarine ST 60 digital depth sounder Raymarine 215 VHF Raymarine C80 GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine ST-6002 auto pilot Spotlight: remote controlled Emergency start system, battery parallel switch
- ELECTRICAL & SYSTEMS
- Air conditioning w/reversible heat cycle (two zones and 32,000 BTU) Air horn Anchor windlass Batteries – 3 deep cycle and 1 8D deep cycle house battery Battery charger/converter Battery isolator Battery parallel switch Bilge blower w/sealed shaft Bilge pumps – automatic (2) Bow thruster Cabin sump pump and float switch Crossover fuel system Dockside power and cord (30 amp) Dockside water inlet Dripless shaft seals Dual AC/DC electrical panel Dual aluminum tanks (275 gallons) Emergency start system – battery parallel switch Engine room lights External TV antennae and cable hook-up Fire extinguisher system: automatic Galvanic isolator w/test display panel Kohler 7.3 generator w/sound shield with extremely low hours (20) Heat shrunk electrical connectors High water bilge alarm Holding tank Hot water heater w/heat exchanger (11 gallons) Hydraulic steering Loomed wiring Mate-N-Loc II wiring harness Pressure water system: includes sink, faucet, cold water tank and transom shower Propellers: bronze Prop shafts: Stainless steel Rudder and struts: bronze Seacocks on underwater fittings Seawater strainers Trim tabs - hydraulic Water/waste monitor system Wiring: color coded
- ENGINE DETAILS
- Volvo twin 8.1 GXi 420 HP engines with approximately 180 hours Neutra-salt system
- RECENTLY COMPLETED UPGRADES & SERVICE
- Bottom painted (April 2012) New manifold and risers (April 2012) Complete oil change (April 2012) New zincs (April 2012) Professionally waxed (April 2012) New Bimini with curtains (April 2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.