- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AVOCET, is an early Picnic Boat that for the last five years has lived in fresh water. Then her owner trucked her to RI and she is now in South Carolina. During their ownership they have replaced the cushions, added Air Conditioning, and an inverter. In addition, a full engine and Jet service was recently performed by Hinckley Yachts. (sistership main photo only)
- AVOCET has an elegant and functional interior. Her woodwork is cherry finished with satin varnish in combination with a teak and holly cabin sole. Large V-berth forward with filler and storage beneath. The galley is just aft to port with a private head to starboard. The aft end of the pilothouse is open, yet can be enclosed with drop curtains containing Eisenglass windows. The helm is located to starboard and passenger bench seating to port. Open cockpit aft with additional seating amidships and a bench seat aft. She is a early “classic” Picnic Boat, with a first generation JetStick®. She is in need of some “TLC” needed items, complete varnish redo, hull paint, replacement of swim platform, and electronics, would be done by most prospective buyers.
- HULL and DECK
- Super Jet Black Awlgrip topsides Light Cream Gelcoat decks and house with molded in nonskid. Single Light Cream boot top Black Bottom Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid molded with vinylester resin. Stainless steel half round on solid fiberglass molded rub rail. Deck and cockpit are cored E-glass molded with vinylester resin and nonskid pattern. Solid fiberglass rub rail with half round stainless steel cap Stainless steel capped aft hull quarter splashguards Marelon ball-valve seacocks in thru-hull fittings. Heavy-duty teak swim platform with stainless steel half-round and mounting brackets. Deck features: Stainless-steel bow rail Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top Varnished teak hand rails are port and starboard on house, pilothouse top and aft of pilothouse (4) Elliptical fixed ports in house sides (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Bow, stern, and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats Hinckley mast on pilothouse
- Varnished teak coaming caps Two-step teak boarding ladder mounts to either port or starboard coamings Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with painted louvered doors Three flush cockpit sole hatches Direct drainage scuppers Insulated cooler/fish locker in the aft deck with flush hatch and overboard drainage. The insulated engine box has a mesh cushion that matches the deck. Aft is a forward-facing removable settee is cushioned bottom and back.
- Varnished teak instrument pod Varnished teak trim around interior pilothouse windows White soft insulated overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights Four fixed pilothouse windows offer great visibility - The two forward windows have heavy-duty, electric, self-parking wipers and freshwater washers. (2) Acrylic opening hatches overhead with screens. Varnished teak locking companionway door Centerline 3-bay handrail on pilothouse overhead Port side is an inboard-facing seat for three that has upholstered back and bottom: Additional stainless steel footrest rail Beneath the seat inboard are (2) louvered access doors to a storage area. Stamoid Ivory aft-deck drop curtain with clear windows provides fully enclosed pilothouse area. Forward, the lockable teak companionway door to the accommodations below is partially louvered for interior ventilation and has a removable, lockable top that can be used for reading charts or easily removed and stored below. Two custom handrails located on either side of the companionway
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Helm seat - Adjustable helm seat swivels, moves forward, aft and upholstered in Light Cream leather. Stainless steel footrest is mounted below helm. Varnished teak dash Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim Engine controls, flush mounted gauges and instruments Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage Hinckley JetStick® Custom teak chart/magazine rack located below helm Custom teak binocular case located aft of helm seat Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raytheon RL70C Radar with color GPS chartploter display Raytheon RP 650 Autopilot with sensor & rate gyro Raytheon 201 VHF radio Autohelm Tridata display with speed and depth sounder Ritchie 5" compass
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The interior accommodations are entered from the Pilothouse companionway down two steps into: Galley area to port Head area to starboard Sleeping accommodations up forward The interior is finished with satin varnished cherry, including sheathing: Varnished teak and holly cabin sole. (4) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout Step light at galley/bottom of companionway steps Alpine TDM 7529 Stereo Dock side Air Conditioning which can also run off inverter Accupoint heater provides heat: Outlet ducts in the main cabin, head and pilothouse GALLEY (Port): Ivory Formica countertop with stove and icebox set in. Force 10 stainless steel 2-burner stove with remote propane shut-off Stainless steel bowl sink with Grohe fixtures, sprayer and hot & cold pressure fresh water system Adler-Barbour 12-volt cold plate, fully insulated, self-draining icebox Pull-out under counter garbage 110-volt GFI outlet Two sliding louvered door storage cabinet Pantry locker forward HEAD: The Head is to starboard and includes: Vanity undermounted porcelain sink rests in a varnished cherry countertop. Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot and cold pressure water. Vacu-flush electric marine head with electronic holding tank gauge Storage in cherry-faced drawer and lockers above and outboard the countertop 110-volt GFI outlet Forced ventilation SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS : Sleeps two in V-berth Area forward: Upholstered in Stevens Sandalwood Tweed Custom insert with cushion forms a double berth Forward forepeak stowage accessed through louvered door Plenty of stowage accessed under V-berth cushions Cedar-lined hanging locker just aft to starboard.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system. 12-Volt DC electrical system: (2) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 360-amps Heavy-duty 1-2-both battery switch allows for emergency starting 80-amp alternator charges batteries Inverter to power AC unit. 110-Volt 30-Amp AC electrical system Shore power dockside - 50 ft x 30-amp electrical cable with 30-15 amp adapter 30-amp Guest battery charger Bass 110-volt and 12-volt distribution panel - with thermal magnetic breakers, digital voltmeter and digital ampmeter.
- 1995 Yanmar 350-hp diesel engine with Hamilton 291 waterjet propulsion drive and Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission. Vetus 7" bow thruster Racor fuel filter with water separator Water-drop muffler Low oil pressure and high water temperaturealarm Tachometer with engine hours gauge Jet angle indicator gauge Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges Lead-lined, foam engine box insulation with double gaskets Exhaust blower in engine box Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt electric bilge pumps with float switches on cover Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit In-line 12-volt DC sump pump 6-gallon stainless hot water heater - heated by engine or by shore power Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Accupoint heater provides heat with outlet ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Danforth 13# Hi-tensile anchor with 150' x 1/2" nylon rode with chain Varnished teak ensign staff - stern mounted with flush socket Varnished teak burgee staff – bow mounted with flush socket 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash horn Running lights Brass 6" bell Life jackets Flare kit (2) 2.5# dry chemical fire extinguishers Dock lines Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com