- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) PRICED TO SELL THIS 1990 CARVER 31 MONTEGO OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING AND OR OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTNG DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Bravo Sterndrives (3-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Portable Air-Conditioning Unit, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Bimini-Top Canvas Package, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, (2) Batteries w/Switch, 30-AMP Shorepower, Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Please note this vessel is located in Ft. Myers Beach Florida. Shown by appointment only -- Please call or email listing agent for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Maxi-volume cruiser packs impressive amount of space into modest 27-foot hull. Mid-cabin floor-plan features unusual circular dinette/double berth forward in addition to compact galley, double-entry head compartment. Note stand-up dressing area in mid-cabin entryway. Swim platform was replaced in 1990 with more elaborate bolt-on unit. Called Carver 27 Montego in 1986 to 1990, 530 Montego in 1991 to 1992, 300 Montego in 1993.
- U-Shaped Dinette Forward w/Dining/Cocktail Table Converts to Berth Head (Pump-out) to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Stand-up Dressing Area in Mid-Cabin Entryway Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Full Size Berth Portable Air-Conditioning Unit
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Drop-Curtain (2) Windshield Wipers Horn ORIGINAL OWNER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.