- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE JUST REDUCED $50k for quick sale and now in Port Canaveral, Florida. The 2008 Hunter 45 cc is a solidly constructed hull with kevlar inforcements shaped for lively performance, safe and smooth ride even in rough sea conditions. The B 'n R fractional sailplan is easy to control and balanced perfectly with an in-mast main furler and furling head sail that synergizes with the keel and large rudder to provide impressive response and precise control. The spacious accomodations of the Hunter 45 Center Cockpit will add a whole new dimension to your cruising enjoyment with impressive living and storage space throughout. Three new Kyocera 140 W solar panels just installed and brand new turquoise leatherette cockpit cushions have been added in Jan 2013.
- The large aft master suite with centerline queen innerspring mattress creates a new standard for liveability with amazing amounts of headroom, natural light, ventialtion and storage capacity. The rest of the interior follow suit with nearly 7' of headroom in the open and airy salon. The engonomic "U" shaped galley is efficient and locaed with storage space to hold provisions and cookware for extended cruising. An adjustable chair brings comfort to the modern nav station wheater it's used for navigating to far away places or as a dockside live-aboard office. Forward stateroom quarters offer the crew a comfortable and private space of their own with an innserpring matterss, sample storage, ensuite head and a stall shower.
- MARINER PACKAGE
- Engine Upgrade to 75 HP Electric halyard Winch (Starboard Cabin Top) Freezer, Top Opening In-Mast Furling System w/Rigid Vang Inverter Leaf, Removable for Dinette Table Mattress, Upgrade to Memory Foam Quiet-Flush Head System Raymarine® ST-60 Wind Shade Package, Supreme Stereo, Bose® 3•2•1® Entertainment System Upgrade (Main Cabin) Stereo, Cockpit AM/FM/CD w/Arch Speakers Stove, LPG Three Burner w/Oven (Replaces Standard Two-Burner Stove) Wood Slats in Forward Cabin TV for Main Salon 23" Flat Panel Vertical Battens for In-Mast Furling VHF Remote Mic at Helm
- 110VAC / 12VDC with breaker panels Fisher Panda 8kw Gen Set Xantrex Inverter Charger New House Batteries AGM (3) March 2012 100 amp Balmar Alternator Three new 140W Kyocera Solar Panels installed Jan 2013 2 Air Conditioning Units - One Aft Stateroom and One Salon w/duct to forward stateroom 2 LCD TV's Hot Water Heater
- Dinghy and Outboard
- 9 foot A/B Hypalon dinghy 2011 9.8 hp 4 stroke Tohatso Stainless Dinghy Davits Dinghy Motor Hoist
- Custom Bimini with Dodger Folding Wheel Auto Pilot Bow Thurster Side Power sp55si Raymarine e120 and e80 Chartplotters Radar 4kw 48 miles Wind Indicator/Depth/Speed Lewmar Electric Winch New Leatherete Cockpit Cushions (new Jan 2013)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales 321.693.1642 mobile Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats