- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Hunter 410 is a very successful and popular model by Hunter Marine. She features a spacious salon that's bright and airy with lots of ports and hatches. She has a large dinette with U shaped seating across from a nice sette and a captivating Samsung 26" LCD HDTV w/Sony DVD Surround Sound system including subwoofer. Her galley is very functional with corian countertops, 2 deep stainless sinks, separate fridge and freezer with top and side loading, 3 burner gimbled stove w/oven, microwave and plenty of storage space. She has two private and comfortable staterooms forward and aft with seating areas. She is well equipped with a NextGen generator in a sound shield (90 hrs) w/2 AC units and a Village Marine watermaker. Her roomy cockpit w/walk thru transom has a fold up 'n down table for entertaining and plenty of space in lazerettes for storage. For ease of handling all lines lead aft, she has an In Master Furling Main, 110% roller furling head sail, a stainless arch traveler, Raymarine C80 chartplotter w/East Coast and Bahamas chip and more. She received a fresh bottom job in March 2011 and was buff 'n waxed (Aqua Buff) October 2011. Recent upgrades in March 2012 including New House Bank of six 6V Deep Cycle Batteries, Clean Air Systems with 8 ports, new sump pumps. All maintenance items are up to date so she's in sail away condition.
Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Hunter Marine's evolutionary innovation shows in the Hunter 410. Backed by over 25 years of experience, the 410 really delivers. The spacious salon includes everything to make cruising a comfortable experience. Plenty of hatches and ports keep the salon bright, airy, and well-ventilated. The highly polished dining table is central to entertaining and serving meals. Elegant fabrics and rich teak combine to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere. A separate navigation station houses all electric controls as well as providing plentiful space for electronics. The aft head includes a stall shower, Corian vanity, and lots of storage. Dual access to the large head keeps it private yet convenient. Aft, there is a master stateroom that features a huge queen berth, hanging lockers, and a host of storage facilities right down to the hanging carry-on closet. Lighting and ventilation is excellent and there is full head room as well. Forward, the full size stateroom has its own en suite head, overhead hatches, and more drawers and hanging lockers than found on much larger yachts. The starboard side galley is very open with large, wide Corian counters, three-burner range with oven, microwave, triple access refrigerator-freezer, trash receptacle, and plenty of storage. Even the dishware and rack are included. Comfort, convenience, and utility were Hunter's design goals and the new 410 meets them head on. Hunter Marine's keel boats are the backbone of the Hunter fleet. These spacious and comfortable cruisers are incredibly appointed from the rich fabrics to the top-grade hardware.
- As you come down the companion way you have an L shaped Galley to starboard with Dinette just forward around midship. Moving forward is the Guest Berth w/pullman style bed. A head with shower is all the way forward. Coming down companion way steps to port is a full head with separate shower which is nice for bringing in foul weather gear. Moving forward and to port is the Nav station followed by a nice settee for comfortable seating while watching movies on the 26" LCD TV. To aft is the Master Stateroom with seating area and plenty of closets and drawers. Fore and aft double cabins Salon dinette collapses to double bed Queen memory foam mattress in aft cabin (upgrade) Fore and aft heads 19 opening hatches ports Aft head has separate shower Cockpit shower (hot and cold) Cockpit cushions Bimini top and dodger
- Separate refrigerator and freezer Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Double bowl stainless sink Corian countertops Microwave Icemaker Barbecue grill in cockpit
- Mechanical / Electrical
- Yanmar 4JH3 54 HP diesel, 850 hrs Nextgen 3.5 KW generator with sound shield, 75 hrs. Xantrex 2KW inverter/charger Balmar Alternator / Regulator 6-6V golf cart batteries for house bank (new March 2012) 12V engine starting battery 16K BTU heat pump in main salon 8K BTU heat pump in aft cabin Clean Air systems (new March 2012) Village Marine watermaker 2-30 amp 50 ft shore power cords
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter/GPS w/U.S. East Coast and Bahamas chip Raymarine ST60 plus depth, speed and close hauled wind instruments Raymarine autopilot Standard Horizon DSC VHF with dual stations Samsung 26in LCD HDTV Sony surround sound system with DVD, 5 speakers and subwoofer Shakespeare digital omnidirectional TV antenna (mast top)
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling Mainsail 110% furling Genoa Profurl headsail furler Selden solid boom vang 2 Lewmar #48 and #44 self-tailing winches Electric anchor windlass #35 Delta anchor with 150 ft chain 35 lb Danforth anchor with chain and 150 ft nylon rode Fenders and dock lines
- 50 gal fuel 150 gal water 30 gal holding tankage Water heater New Shower Sump Pumps in 2012
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 823.00 sq ft I : 47.75 ft J : 16.17 ft P : 45.33 ft E : 19.25 ft Working Sail Area : 823.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel #1 Keel Type: Bulb Ballast: 7400 lb Displacement: 20200 sq ft Max Draft: 5.00 ft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT Listing Broker Kevin Welsh in Melbourne, Florida at 321.693.1642 Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click Here to See More Quality Sailboats in Florida Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.