- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Best Priced 52 Hatteras Motoryacht! Her recent upgrades in 2011 include new Amtico floors, bed spreads, flybridge enclosure and much more!
The motors were serviced in 2011 as well as the A/C systems. She was completely detailed from the waterline up on May 15, 2012. The owner will consider all trades.
Both Motors Rebuilt in October, 2012. - Zero Hours SMOH
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This vessel features a three cabin, three head layout. The bow and stern cabins have island queen berths and ensuite heads and stall showers. Aft to starboard is a guest cabin with upper and lower single berths and dedicated head and shower. The aft deck "Sunroom" is huge with wingdoors, hard side windows and eisenglass across stern that opens easily to enjoy the warm breezes.
- Full-size Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer Kitchen Aid Two-burner stove Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Proctor Silex toaster oven Mr. Coffee coffeemaker Kenmore dishwasher Stainless steel sink with whitefaucet In-sink-erator garbage disposer White storage cabinets (4) White storage bins White/light oak trim countertop with lights beneath Overhead lights Overhead speaker Freshwater gauge indicator Smoke detector Fire extinguisher Dinette seating adjacent to galley, recovered 2011
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island berth with storage below Bedspread, new 2011 Upholstered headboard (2) Light oak nightstands with drawers (2) Light oak dressers Walk-in cedar hanging locker with light Mitsubishi 12" color TV Mitsubishi VCR Clarion AM/FM cassette player (2) Clarion speakers Icom VHF radio (2) Reading lamps (4) Overhead recessed lights Berth accent lights Beige fabric blinds Beige fabric valances with accent lighting Escape hatch (2) Portholes Mirrored door Beige Berber carpeting Air conditioning control panel, updated 2011 Fire extinguisher
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Queen tapered berth with storage below Bedspread, new 2011 Upholstered headboard Mirrored bulkhead Access to chain locker (2) Light oak nightstands (4) Light oak storage drawers (2) Light oak dressers Light oak storage locker Light oak hanging locker Panasonic 13" TV/VCR combo (2) Clarion speakers with volume control Reading lamp (2) Recessed lights (2) Overhead lights Overhead screened hatch Mirrored door Beige Berber carpeting Air conditioning control panel Fire extinguisher
- Bunk Stateroom - Starboard
- Twin upper and lower berths that convert to a couch Coordinating fabric blinds Light oak fold down desk (6) Light oak storage drawers (2) Light oak storage lockers (2) Clarion speakers with volume control Swivel reading lamp (2) Reading lights Porthole Mirrored bulkhead Mirrored door Beige berber carpeting Fire extinguisher
- Aft Deck
- Fully enclosed A/C aft deck with fiberglass hardtop Port and Starboard hard fiberglass enclosure with sliding windows Port and Starboard wing doors Aft weatherboards with stainless steel rail & eisinglass aft enclosure Wet bar forward with sink, storage locker and U-line refrigerator/ice maker Overhead lighting Deck carpeting Rattan sofa aft with (2) chairs to port and matching chair to starboard Panasonic TV with VCR, flush mounted above wetbar Starboard storage locker Enclosure, New 2011
- Garmin 2010 color GPS and chart plotter Robertson AP300 autopilot Autohelm Tridata depth finder Raytheon Tridata ST60 depth finder Glendinning engine synchronizer ICOM VHF radio ACR URC 100 remote spotlight (2) Alpex electric horns Bennett trim tabs with indicators Ritchie 5" compass Raymarine sounder, New 2011
- Cushioned L-shaped seating with storage below Cushioned bench (4) Overhead recessed quartz lights Overhead red map light Mitsubishi 12" color TV Air conditioning control switch Stereo volume control switch (4) Marine speakers Emergency engine shut-off switches 110V AC receptacle 24V DC receptacle (2) Cup holders Blue Berber indoor/outdoor carpet Fire extinguisher Fiberglass hardtop Tinted wraparound windshield Full Eisenglass enclosure Framed glass door Framed glass sliding hatch Stainless steel helm wheel Morse stainless steel engine controls Storage below console Console cover Stainless steel grab rails (2) Cushioned pedestal helm chairs with foot rests
- Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit Galley Maid rope/chain windlass (2) Fiberglass deck boxes Bomar hatch Twin stainless steel horns Stainless steel grab rails Stainless hand rails with life lines Emergency Ring-Buoy Navigational lights Fiberglass radar arch Fiberglass sundeck with aluminum hand rails Fiberglass swim platform Stainless steel swimming ladder Stainless steel ladder to cockpit Marquipt gangway with lights Marquipt Tide Ride ladder Danforth 35lb anchor
- Onan 20kw generator (4) 8D marine batteries Sentry 40amp battery charger (2) Engine room blowers Battery parallel switch Battery shut off switches (4) LunAire A/C systems A/C raw water circulating pump Glendinning Cablemaster (2) 50amp/250V shore power cords 30amp/120V shore power cord Circuit breaker panels 110V GFI outlets Electrical bonding system Overhead florescent lights 12V DC overhead lights Panasonic intercom/telephone system High water alarm switch (4) Rule auto/manual bilge pumps Kidde halon fire control system Whirlpool stackable washer/dryer (Companionway)
- Engine Room
- Twin Detroit Diesel V892TA engines 720HP Twin Disc transmissions (2) Dual Racor filters Walker-Airsep filters Hynautic engine controls Oil transferring system Spin-On oil filters Engine temperature alarms Oil pressure alarms Water temperature alarms Engine hour meters (2) Fuel priming pumps (4) Fuel crossover valves Fuel shut-off valves Glendinning engine synchronizer Water filtration system Raw water sea strainers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.