- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Walk Through
- The forward portion of the main salon consists of a dining and entertainment area. The well-designed galley is aft to port. There are two suites below deck, one is all the way forward and the other aft. Each suite has its own head with shower. There is a third stateroom with bunk beds aft of the forward stateroom on the starboard side. The interior is high gloss teak wood with holly sole floors.
- Located aft to port, the galley is bright and open to the salon. Corian counters, beautiful woodwork and abundant storage. 3 Burner electric cooktop Microwave/convection oven GE refrigerator/freezer GE trash compactor
- Raymarine C120W GPS Raymarine RL70C Radar Raymarine ST60 Tridata Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot Furuno FCV 582L color, depth Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Sidepower bow thruster Jabsco spotlight
- Flybridge air conditioning Aft deck air conditioning Swim platform with ladder Transom door Cockpit door to master stateroom Windlass Pulpit Aft deck carpet Aft deck enclosure Wing doors Aft deck bar with refrigerator Dinghy Dinghy cover Davit Dunnage box cushions Bow rail fender holders Opening flybridge windshields Windshield wipers Radar mast 3 Flybridge helm seats Flybridge storage cabinet Flybridge sunpad
- Engine room gauges Hydraulic steering Dripless shaft seals Bronze thru hull Sea strainers Auto fire extinguisher system 7 Auto bilge pumps High water alarms Trim tabs Bow thruster
- 17 kW Onan with 1610 hours 8D batteries Auto battery charger 50 Amp shore service Heart interface inverter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.