- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V71 T1
- Number of Engines
The addition of the factory installed aft cockpit and fly bridge make this classic 58’ turned 70' one of Bertram’s finest designs. You can picture yourself in every space of this classic yacht. The open aft cockpit gives you room to play and fish, the covered aft deck is perfect for entertaining and relaxing, the master stateroom covers the entire width of the boat with plenty of closet space, and the galley salon and guest cabins could not be more accommodating.
Seller Says Bring All Offers!
The engines recently went through re-build and are running great!
- Interior Accommodations
- Starting from the aft - a full beam master aft, the master offers a king size bed, plenty of e dresser and hanging locker storage, ac/heat and ensuite head with combo tub/stall shower. There are windows on the port and starboard side for plenty of natural light. Midships is a large salon with an entertainment center and counter space for casual dining or entertaining. Plenty of room fro a dining table and entertaining. Step down to a full galley to starboard with a stand up refridgerator/freezer, dishwasher and 4 burner electric stove. Forward of the galley is the washer/dryer tuck away in a cabinet. To port and amidships is the 2nd cabin, it offers two twin berths with ample hanging locker and drawer storage and ensuite head with walk in shower. In the bow is the 3rd cabin with a set of staggered bunks, hanging locker and drawer storage. It too has access to the head and shower.
- 12V-24V and 32V systems on circuit breakers with master switches 110V and 220V system with distribution panel and all circuits on breaker switches. Halogen lighting through-out vessel 110V receptacles through-out vessel. 20Kw and 30Kw generators with remote start Multiple battery banks (new 2008)
- GE Profile side by side refrigerator/freezer with ice in the door GE Profile convection microwave oven, GE Profile four burner stove with oven Kitchen Aid dish washer full sized Black and Decker Toaster oven Black and Decker coffee maker In sink disposal Water tank monitors AC/Heat control Ample counter tops with pull out additional counter space, ample cabinets and drawer storage.
- Main Deck Station Furuno 14" CRT radar Simrad AP25 auto pilot Offshore digital depth with alarms Coastal navigator speed and distance Sea 322 Syn. SSB radio Fog and Hail horn Standard VHF radio with 17' antenna Northstar 951 GPS plotter Apelco Video fish finder Raytheon radio direction finder Ritchie 6" flush compass 30" Built in Zenith 30" TV in cabinet Fly Bridge electronics Raytheon R41 Radar Simrad AP 25 auto pilot Standard Horizon VHF radio with 17" antenna Hailer/fog horn Datamarine digital depth finder Raytheon 601 chart plotter Ritchie 6" flush compass Glendinning engine synchronizer ARC dual spotlight remote control Salon Mitsubishi 30" TV built-in Hitachi VHS player Pioneer dual cassette deck Pioneer VSX D601 Surround sound system Pioneer lazer disk player Mitsubishi Sat phone All halogen lighting on dimmers
- Additional Information
- Stabilizers HRO water maker Westmar bow thruster with controls at both helms Dingy (Hardbottom) with 4 stroke outboard Dingy lift and dingy chocks Glendinning engine synch at both stations Plastimo self-contained life raft ACL spotlight with control at both stations Vacu-Flush toilets Windlass with all chain Boat Leveler trim tabs with dual station control Cockpit shift and throttle control
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Denise George to see this boat 310-490-9432 or Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com