This is the nicest FP Mahe 36 catamarans on the marker today with two 12k btu AC units, Next Gen Generator, Spectra Water Maker and more. Hauled for service including new anti-fouling bottom paint in May 2012. Engines flushed, new thermostats, exhaust mixers, impellers, fluids and filters changed in Jan. 2013. If you're in the market for a well maintained catamaran this is the one for you. "Oceanview" is a turn key vessel and ready to make your life long dream come true.
Call or e-mail for more details.
- LOA: 36 ft 0 in Minimum Draft: 3 ft 6 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 6 in Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 0 in Beam: 19'5"
- Owners Versions Number of Cabins: 2 queen berths Number of Heads: 2 full 'n spacious heads with showers Dinette drops down to accomodate extra sleeping quarters Two 12k btu Cruise Air units w/reverse cycle AC/HEAT Custom Interior Upholstery and Curtains Custom Custom Cockpit and Helm Station cushions
- Fresh Water: 142 gallons Fuel Tanks: 53 gallons Holding Tank: 11.5 gallons x 2
- Engine Brand and Model: Volvo D1-20 Engine(s) Total Power: 20 hp x 2 Volvo Saildrives Cruising Speed: 8 knots Maximum Speed: 10 knots Year Built: 2007 Engine Hours: 700
- Electrical / Electronics
- 12VDC / 110VAC Electrical System NextGen 3.5 kw generator w/300 hrs approx 3 New Group 31 AGM House Batteries (Deka Penn) HiTech 40 amp 3 stage battery charger Xantrex Link 20 Battery Monitoring System 2 - 12k btu CruiseAir turbo reverse cycle AC units 110 V Hot Water Heater Spectra 200T watermaker (8-9 gph at approx 12 amps @ 12VDC) Updated Furuno USA 7" NavNet NavNet 2 Chart Plotter w/Radar Backup Furuno GPS Furuno Auto Pilot Wind, Speed and Depth F150 equipment LCD Flat Panel TV JVC CD/AM/FM Stereo Cobra VHF Radio w/ distress Windlass
- The Galley faces aft with a sliding pass through to the Cockpit. 12V 130 liter refrigerator 3 burner stove with oven Pressurized hot and cold water w/mixer faucet Counter work top in granite effect gelcoat Sink w/draining board Top accessed trash can, bags removed through separate door Upper stowage locker, with flatware basket fixed onto door lower stowage locker under sink 2 halogen spotlights
- Deck Equipment
- 3 Anchors w/ 120 feet of chain and 250 feet 3 strand rope Windlass in Anchor Locker Man overboard lift/dinghy hoist New Zodiac Zoom 260 with Nissan 8 hp 2 stroke outboard New Tramp 2011 Custom Bimini with roll down side curtains Hot 'n Cold Deck Shower
- Fully battened Main by Incidence with Lazy Jacks 135% Head Sail by Incidence Harken Self Tailing Winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales 321.693.1642 mobile Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats