- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
You won't believe this is a 1992!!
Powerful enclosed-bridge convertible remains one of the most successful Hatteras designs. 3 stateroom + crew quarters, galley up layout is highlighted by a spacious, beautifully appointed salon. Desperado has had a complete interior refit (see photos), featuring a custom spiral interior staircase to bridge, all new custom cherry wood cabinets and panels, new soft goods and carpet along with all new granite counter tops. Her massive cockpit is the largest to be found in any 65-footer. Prop pockets reduce draft requirements. Crew access from the engine room.
$ 700,000 + REFIT IN 2006
3 Staterooms plus crew! Crew access from the engine room. Low hours. MANY RECENT UPDATES! Motivated seller.
Owner anxious to move up to a larger boat & will consider quality trades.
- Custom Salon New Interior through out Custom Internal spiral staircase Large plasma flat screenTV DVD player CD player Stereo system Large glass top table with custom props hardware as the table base "(these are the actual spare props)" New sofa 2013 Large storage Custom Lighting
- Interior wood with raised panel cabinetry book matched Canadian cherry wood with semi gloss finish Whisper Wall headliner and walls Massive Granite tops through out Tinted windows
- Enclosed Bridge
- Custom access by spiral staircase from salon Redesigned with side and forward seating Aft seating with new cushions Stidd helm chair Window shades on bridge Small office Single pedestal exterior helm seat with new cover
- Granite counters, new in 2006 Subzero freezer, new in 2006 Subzero refrigerator, new in 2006 4 burner electric stove, new in 2006 Microwave oven, new in 2006 Water heater, new in 2006 New dinette leather covering Custom flooring in galley
- Master Stateroom Forward
- Island queen with private head and whirlpool tub New bed covers & pillows Raised panel cherry wood finish Flat screen TV Full size Cedar hanging locker Ensuite head with new appointments, soft goods and lighting with granite counter tops
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Two side by side twin beds with slide and converts to a queen berth w/ new comforter Private head and shower Granite counter tops Cherry wood interior New soft goods & covers Recessed reading lights Large cedar hanging locker
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Private head access L shaped cross over bunks w/ new covers Large cedar lined hanging locker Flat screen TV Accent reading lights
- Crew Quarters
- Forward of engine room Twin bunks w/ new covers Private head with shower Rod storage Storage
- Electrical System
- 110 Volt AC electrical system 24 Volt DC electrical system 20kw generator
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 962 (new in 2003) ICOM 602 VHF (new in 2003) Sailor VHF from Denmark B&G Wind/Speed/Depth Robertson AP2000DL autopilot Furuno 1510 Mark 1 Radar, 72m, 10kw Furuno color fish finder Flo scan Fuel management with digital tacks (new in 2003) KVH Trac 4 SAT TV (new in 2003) Furuno GP31 GPS unit Raytheon 420 hailer
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 16V-92TA, 1450hp, 800 hours on rebuilt engines Engines serviced January 2013 Cruise Air A/C Watermaker Many recent upgrades to engine room New Batteries 2011
- Deck Equipment
- (2) fighting chairs with covers Outriggers San Juan shade with new weblon New cockpit cover w/ steps San Juan shade with new weblon cover
- Freezer Rigging station Cockpit controls Fish Box Transom door with gate Back up docking lights Rod holders Storage Fresh & Salt Water washdown
- This 65' Hatteras shows like a much later model. Many recent upgrades put her in the next 65' to sell category. New interior accents, recent wax and detail. Must Sell Now!