- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S FWC Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is an upscale, exceptionally popular Sundancer with the Sportsman Package which alters the cockpit to allow for two transom doors with a fish box and fold-away aft seat. A bait prep center and livewell replace the starboard aft facing cockpit seat, affording extra room for fishing or water sports. There is a Kohler genset to power all the amenities, complete electronics package, and her 8.1S MerCruisers will take you anywhere with a good turn of speed. The sleek exterior styling conceals an amazingly spacious interior appointed in polished wood against earth-tone upholstery.
Owner has had a monthly Marine Max maintenance program on boat since new. One year remaining on extended warranty.
Will consider trades for high end center console.
- An amazingly spacious interior with lots of natural lighting, 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning and comfortable accommodations for 5. The master berth is full-width forward with a mirrored bulkhead and locker, dressing seat and privacy curtain. A soft crescent bench is next aft to starboard, opposite the in line galley, and the enclosed head with shower, vanity, mirror, medicine cabinet and handrail. Continuing aft and beneath the raised helm is the mid-cabin with a 'pit style' conversation settee that converts to the second double cabin, with mirrored bulkhead, cabinet storage, DVD player and screen, and privacy curtain. Interior features include a 23" flat screen TV, KEC DVD player, Clarion AM/FM stereo, carbon monoxide detector, carpeting with snap-in runners, in-floor storage, earth-tone upholstery offset by polished wood cabinetry and trim.
- 2-Burner Cooktop Stove Microwave Under-counter Refrigerator w/Freezer 12V Power vent Upper and Lower Cabinetry Molded Counter-tops and Sink w/Cover
- Electronics & Helm
- Cherry wood panels on dash with all flush mounted electronics. Raymarine C80 GPS/Plotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine VHF Compass Instrument Panel Hydraulic, Tilt-Wheel Steering Helm Cover Power window vent Dual helm seats with flip up bolsters to starboard Single Helm Seat to port Full remote for stereo
- Electrical System
- 12 & 120 Volt Systems 4 KW Kohler Generator 300 Hours Batteries w/Switches Charger/Converter Main Breaker Panel Shore Cord (2-30 Amp)
- Sportsman Package
- Optional underwater lights 26 Gallon bait well Bait prep station Dual transom doors Fold-away aft bench seat Rod holders Rocket launchers P&S on radar arch Fresh & Raw water wash downs
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass with remote Anchor & rode Black Canvas Package: Bimini, full rear cover, front & side curtains Radar arch Cockpit wet bar & refrigerator Cockpit shower Bow rail Bomar hatch on foredeck Two skylights in cabin Four opening ports in cabin Sun pads for bow Transom storage Integral extended platform w/ladder Cockpit refrigerator
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin 8.1S MerCruiser Horizon Motors, 440 Hours, Fresh Water Cooled 12V Bilge pumps and blowers Underwater exhaust 12V Engine room lighting Hydraulic-electric engine room hatch Automatic Fire suppression 1-1/2" Shafts 3-Blade Nibral Props Dripless shaft logs Trim Tabs Hot & Cold pressure water system 6-gal. Water heater
- This is a one owner family cruiser, with a wonderful open deck arrangement that lends itself very well to water-sports activities. Woman will love the upscale interior and men the storage and versatility of the sportsman package. Boat has been on a monthly Marine Max maintenance program since new. One year remaining on extended warranty coverage. Full compound and wax in May 2012. A well kept boat ready for a new owner. Will Consider trades of Late Model High End Center Console Boat!
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: email@example.com