- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Papagena" Is the finest Eastbay 45 SX on the market, maintained meticulously, well equipped with many options, not seen on other 45's, and low time on the clocks. This one is not to be overlooked. Quiet, Dependable Cat C-9, engines propel her effortlessly. Upgraded high-gloss interior gleams, and a full compliment of electronic equipment, differentiates this SX. She also boasts a "Freedom Lift" complete with an Avon HB 11', and Yamaha 8 HP engine. Please review full specs.
Added Value....Complete Hull Paint Job. 8/12. She is as new!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 45 Eastbay SX is a full-featured Down East cruiser that complements assertive performance with stylish grace. Standard twin-500-hp will have you quickly nearing 30 knots, cruising atop a proven C.R. Hunt-designed hull that out-performs the imitators. Inside, accommodations are superior to any in her class, with a generous master stateroom that includes a private head with stall shower, and a guest stateroom that is equally spacious. The 45SX also brings some surprising new features to the Eastbay Series, from her seated helm to the optional sunroof, to an aft salon window that disappears at the touch of a button. And everywhere you turn: more light, more views, more ways to enjoy those prized moments when you're at sea on or on the hook.
- Key Features
- Key Features Include: 11.5 KW Generator upgrade Side Power SP95T Bow Thruster Glendinning Cablemaster Ice Maker/port Cockpit Aft Folding Seat Flag Blue Hullsides Custom Navigation table Hi Gloss Interior $16,000 option Fabrics "Nautique" collection Teak bulkhead Teak lower helm White Stamoid windshield cover Safety package Sirius weather Raymarine cam100 Camera Kahlenberg Horn Fog signal Freedom Lift Dinghy system Avon HB 11' / Yamaha 8 HP
- A L L I E D M A R I N E A FERRETTI GROUP COMPANY Todd W.Schenk S al es Executive t odd. schenk @ alli e dma r ine. com 2 Christ i e 's La nding I Newport , Rhod e I s l and 02840 phon e : 8 60.883.49041 f a x: 860.388.4532