- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Magnum MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW BOAT ON THE WAY - GOTTA SELL - MAKE AN OFFER!
(LOCATION: Point Judith RI) The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer is a versatile family cruiser with the room and accommodations. This Sundancer features roomy cockpit for enjoyable day trips and a comfortable mid-cabin interior with ample family room for overnight and weekend getaways.
We have a spacious cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, full camper canvas enclosure, and cockpit carpet. Seating is ample with swivel helm seat with flip-up bolster, port side companion lounge, wraparound cockpit lounge, and removable cockpit table. There is a wet bar with carry-on cooler to keep the crew and guests refreshed. The transom door provides access to the integrated swim platform with boarding ladder and a transom shower to rinse off after a swim. Foredeck is easily access via the walk-through windshield and features a stainless steel bow rail, anchor and windlass.
Below we have a family-friendly salon with forward convertible dinette/v-berth/lounge with lots of storage, port side galley with cherry cabinets, molded fiberglass counter top with integrated sink, built-in microwave oven, butane stove, and under-counter refrigerator. The mid-cabin has double berth with privacy curtain and sliding window with screen. An enclosed head compartment includes Vacu-Flush head, mirrored vanity with sink and shower.
Powered by a Mercruiser 300-hp engine with Bravo III outdrive she has sportcruiser performance and economical operation. This family cruiser is ready for day cruises and weekend getaways. Call now to schedule a showing of this 26’ Sundancer.
- The 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance you'd expect from a much larger, much more expensive cruiser. No other boat in its class can offer the luxurious appointments found in the 260 Sundancer. It's packed with creature comforts inside and out. Smoothly powered by a MerCruiser 300 hp 350 Magnum MPI Bravo III stern drive, the 260 Sundancer is truly a boat that lets you and your guests get the utmost enjoyment out of the weekend.
- Family-Sized Cabin with Carpet Forward Convertible V-Berth / Lounge with Filler Cushion and Removable Table Full Galley with Cherry Cabinets Enclosed VacuFlush Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth Premium AM/FM/CD Stereo with CD Changer
- Upper and Lower Storage Cherry Finished Cabinets Fiberglass Molded Counter with Integrated Sink Single Burner Stove Dual-voltage Refrigerator Built-in Microwave Oven
- Cockpit & Helm
- Starboard Helm with Ajustable Bucket Seat Garmin 192C Chart Plotter Sitex EC51 Color Plotter Raymarine 215 VHF Radio Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Corian Counter Top Wraparound Cockpit Lounge
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Camper Canvas Transom Door Swim Platform with Hide-away Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 300-hp MerCruiser Magnum MPI Engine Bravo III Sterndrive Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Battery Bank with Charger Electric Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.