- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 3100 Coronet offers standards and options that will enthuse all day-boaters. With a single level cockpit and seating for 10+, a standard fully equipped cockpit entertainment center that includes an electric grill, sink and refrigerator, and an overnighting cabin, the 3100 Coronet comes complete for great day-tripping and sleepovers.
Boat is in "as new" condition with approximately 75 hours. Purchaser will receive new full Tiara factory warranty for the boat, and main engines.
- Hull, Deck and Helm Area
- 5 year transferable hull warranty Molded-in hullside ventilation Custom diamond pattern non-skid deck Lenco Electric-Mechanical trim tabs, indicator lights at helm Composite windshield frame, tempered glass Windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers Curved companion lounge, below storage, teak table Stainless steel welded bow rail Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless steel roller Centerline entry to salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, screen, lock and privacy cover Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings Four (4) opening port lights with screens and privacy inserts Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass Four (4) 10" stainless steel cleats forward/midship and two (2) 10" pop-up cleats aft Radar arch Single level cockpit floor Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability, one (1) drink holder, 12V outlet, and 16" Stainless Steel destroyer steering wheel Helm seat with manual adjustment and storage locker below Entertainment center with TV jack, electric grill, sink and 2.6 cu. ft drawer refrigerator (wired DC) 120V GFI outlet Drop-down engine room access hatch from the command bridge
- Aft Cockpit & Transom
- Two (2) aft facing seats/lounges 40" Swim platform with built-in ladder Molded in steps to deck walkways, port and starboard, with teak step treads Cockpit LED courtesy lighting
- Cockpit AM/FM/CD stereo with Remote includes MP3 interface and 4 speakers Teak interior Solid teak cabin sole 120V outlets throughout 12V LED lighting Companionway steps with teak treads and courtesy lights Stainless steel companionway handrail (port) Cedar backed port locker with hanging rod
- Corian countertop with stainless steel sink Utensil drawer Microwave oven
- Forward Berth
- Pedestal berth and storage below. Foam mattress with fabric cover Two (2) reading lights, independently switched
- Full fiberglass head with shower sump pump and shower curtain Vanity with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below Mirror Vacuflush toilet Exhaust blower and A/C vent
- Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- Tiara 12V and 120V distribution panels One (1) 120V 30 amp 65 ft dockside power cord, inlet located starboard Cable TV inlet and cabin outlet with 65' dockside power cord AM/FM antenna Battery charger (1), 30 amp Two bank 12V battery system with batteries and battery switches [ two (2) engine batteries and two (2) house batteries] Reverse polarity indicators Amp meters, AC and DC Electrical bonding system Zincs - transom and shafts Teleflex twin mechanical engine controls Teleflex hydraulic steering system Bronze axe head rudders and struts Aquamet stainless steel prop shafts Water cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal Two (2) Nibral propellers Engine instrumentation: tachometers with hour meters, voltage gauges, fuel gauge, temperature gauges Ritchie Helmsman HF-743 compass High output alternators, 70 amps each Engine room acoustical insulation Engine hatch actuators 12V engine room lights Two (2) Crusader fuel filters/water separators Two (2) raw water intake strainers Vibration isolating engine mounts Two (2) bilge blowers, 250 CFM each Three (3) bilge pumps with monitors at helm including one (1) 500 GPH automatic forward, one (1) 2000 GPH automatic/manual mid, and one (1) 2000 GPH automatic/manual aft One (1) composite fuel tank, 210 gallons, with electric gauge and fuel shut-off valve on top of tank Dockside water inlet One (1) fresh water tank with monitor Fresh water pressure system Holding tank with indicator light located in the head Water heater with exchanger Air horn FE-241 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system in engine room
- Garmin 5212 multi-function touchscreen color display Garmin GMR 18HD radar dome and GPS sensor Garmin VHF 200 radio Garmin GSD22 digital remote sonar Garmin 600kW transducer Garmin GHP autopilot and display
- Factory Installed Options
- Salon Air Conditioning - 8000 BTU Kohler 5.0EKD 120V/60Hz generator with sound shield Macerator for waste system Exterior teak accent package Teak aft cockpit table and cushion Hardtop Drop Curtain 3pcs - Sunbrella Capt. Navy Aft cockpit shade - Sunbrella Capt. Navy Garmin Electronics package Solid teak & holly cabin sole Interior drawer fridge 19" Flatscreen TV - salon Premium stereo upgrade Hull color: Flag Blue gelcoat Hull bottom: Flag blue Bootline color: Custom Swim platform: Flag Blue Bottom paint: Navy anti-foul Helm Console: Flag blue Pillows interior (3), exterior (4) Helm deck A/C
- Boat is in "as new" condition with approximately 75 hours. Purchaser will receive new full Tiara factory warranty for the boat, main engines and transmissions.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF