- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
100K Price reduction February 2013
An Ed Monk design, famous for its sea keeping ability and timeless styling. Refit with all the modern equipment found on today’s Yachts. The owner has spared no expense with over $450,000 in recent upgrades and customizations to modernize and create a vessel like no other. His expectations were high and it shows in the expert attention to details throughout this yacht including going through every system, replacing and upgrading where fit and duplicating where necessary. With the addition of the Bow & Stern Thrusters and the Walk-Around Controls this vessel is very easily handled. 750 Hours on engines SMOH! There is absolutely nothing else on the market quite like "Alexandra". A must see!
Just reduced $100k and ready to move! Now just $495!!!
- Wet bar complete w/ brass sink; hot/cold faucet; storage, and custom glass racks Space heater Built-in desk Two overhead stereo speakers Sony CD/DVD (New 2005) Harman Kardon receiver/amplifier (New 2005) Bose subwoofer (New 2005) Hi/Lo teak coffee/dining table (New 2005) Carpet runner New A/C (August 2007) Two pantries Indirect valance lighting Two swivel chairs L-shaped sofa Bookshelf Samsung 42 “ TV Built into custom Hideaway cabinet (New 2008) VSR speaker control Sony DSS receiver (New 2005) Custom Blinds (March 2007)
- Sharp Carousel microwave oven Jenn Air 4-burner electric stovetop w/ exhaust Faucets (New 2005) Garbage disposal (New 2005) GE Monogram Dishwasher (New 2005) Kitchen Aid refrigerator (New 2005) GE Monogram trash compactor (New 2005) Double SS sink with hot/cold faucet (New 2005) Teak Parquet sole GE Whirlpool washer/dryer (Companionway)(New 2005)
- Electronic Mathers MasterCommand controls (Dec. 2007) w/Hydraulic clutch/throttle emergency back-up controls Glendenning engine synchronizer with indicator light Two(2) Sliding doors for access to exterior walk around decks ICOM 602 VHF (New 2005) Naiad Stabilizer control Furuno 48 mile radar Full VDO Instrumentation Danforth constellation compass ACR RCL-100 searchlight control Weems and Plath clock and Barometer Aiphone TB-6H intercom New A/C (August 2007) Tank tender fuel and water tank level indicator Color monitor for camera system (New 2005) Bennett trim tab control and indicator (New 2005) Windlass remote control with four switches Northstar 952x GPS Furuno NavNet VX2 plotter/radar displacement (New 2006) SIMRAD AP20 autopilot B&G H1000 display Chart table and settee SS steering wheel New gauge panel switches (2007)
- MASTER EN SUITE
- Island berth with drawers under, custom mattress, Athwartship mirror above head of berth w/ recessed lighting; headboard; pillows; shams and bolster Port holes w/ privacy decorative curtains Two stereo speakers Sony AM-FM/CD player (New 2005) Large Hanging locker Electric space heater Magnavox television Quasar VCR, Sony AM/FM, Cyberhome DVD, Sony Sat receiver (New 2005) Aiphone IB-H6 intercom Cruisair SMX air control (New 2005) Vanity with storage locker His/hers closets Wall Vac System
- MASTER EN SUITE HEAD
- Porthole with curtain Space heater Molded sink w/hot/cold faucet Shower stall/tub w/ handheld showerhead; porthole w/ curtain and a grab rail Tecma Toilet (New Dec. 2007)
- VIP STATEROOM
- Island berth with drawers and bedding Overhead hatch w/ screen Portholes w/ decorative privacy curtains Mirrored access door to chain locker Aiphone TB-H6 intercom Samsung TV (New 2005) Electric space heater JVC AM-FM/ cassette player (New 2005) Cruisair SMX control (New 2005) Bulk head reading lamp Wall Vac Outlet Built-in bureau
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Overhead hatch with screen Two portholes with curtains Fore and aft single bunks with two drawers beneath aft bunk, four drawers beneath forward bunk w/ reading lights Electric space heater Sharp TV with Cyberhome DVD player (New 2005) Hanging locker between bunks Cruisair SMX air control (New 2005) Two overhead stereo speakers Padded outboard bulkhead
- GUEST HEAD
- Porthole w/ decorative privacy curtains Overhead exhaust ventilator King electric space heater Shower stall Tecma Toilet (New Dec. 2007)
- 750 Hours on Engines!! SMOH
- Since Major Overhaul!!
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92 735hp engines (1470 total power) w/ 2200hrs (750 hrs SMOH) Mathers MasterCommand (Dec. 2007) Shaft log spray deflectors Manual gauges for engines: lube oil, water temperature, drive oil temperature, etc. Electric automatic bilge pump, fwd and aft with high water alarm aft Hydraulic reservoir (port- aft to stabilizer) Telephone intercom Two Cruisair conditioning Two blowers Autopilot drive pump 900 GPD watermaker (Dec. 2007) Fuel priming for mains and gens (Dec. 2007) New engine room lighting (Dec. 2007) RUNNING GEAR: New Aquamet 19 propeller shafts (new 2005) Transmission saver discs were installed at the transmission couplings (New 2005) Spurs propeller shaft line cutters installed (new 2005) All stainless rudders were fabricated and installed (new 2005) THRUSTERS: American bow thruster 12" 24v (new 2005) New Wesmar 10” 24 V Stern Thruster (new 2008) STABILIZERS: Naiad Stabilizers were serviced with new seals (2010) 110 volt air compressor to horn Two stabilizer actuators WATER SYSTEMS: A 120 volt AC water pump was installed with the original 12 volt DC pump as back up (New 2005) New saltwater wash down pump installed (New 2005) Bail well pump installed with a deck fitting on the aft deck New water heater (New 2005) FUEL SYSTEM: New double RACOR filtration units with isolation valve and vacuum gauge for mains and gens (New 2005) Custom made fuel polishing system was fabricated & installed(New 2005) Fuel valves on FWD manifolds
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM New rotary power selector switches were installed in the main panel New shore cords have been added Kohler 20kW generators major service (2012) Kohler 23kW generator (New Nov. 2007) DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Fuse box: PORT FWD w/ battery parallel solenoid New battery boxes constructed and new West Marine8-D AGM batteries installed for House, Engine and Generators New Battery switches and cables installed New 12volt and 24volt battery chargers installed Charles 5000SP 12v 100 AMP House bank automated charger (New 2005) Sentry FR2440/24v Engine Bank automated charger (New 2005)
- Double doors for salon access Transom gate to dive platform Door to engine room Molded step to side deck Teak hand rails Loud hailer horn Hatch to Lazarette Saltwater wash down Dockside water connection New aft facing color camera Two 50amp 125/250 volt shore power connector on cable masters (new 2005) Marinco telephone connector Marinco 30amp 125 volt shore power connector Freshwater wash down
- SWIM PLATFORM
- Fiberglass swim platform w/ nonskid decking Three grab handles on transom Hull side brackets for ladder
- New fiberglass deck with custom seating and awning Custom L-shaped settee made for the starboard aft section. A new Pompanette table w/ loose chairs, new helm chair and new covers (2005) Caribe MVP11 inflatable boat w/ 25hp Mercury engines Flybridge crane with new cable winch and motor (2005) and reinforced deck plating Radar arch with six recessed lights, 2 radar scanners, signal pole w/ fwd navigation/anchor light GPS antennas, DGPS antenna, wind speed/direction anemometer, satellite TV antenna SS steering wheel Danforth Constellation compass Full VDO instrumentation Anchor windlass remote control Bennett Trim Tab control and indicator Furuno NavNet VX2 w/ separate array antenna (New 2006) 3 AMP power outlet AM/FM stereo w/ speakers New venturi / windshield (2007) Data Marine Dart DM500 combination unit ICOM IC-M602VHF radio (New 2005) Bench seat with cushions Wet bar w/Refrigerator, Santo Stainless Steel sink with hot and cold faucet Stereo speaker Stern light Aiphone TB-F6 intercom ACR URC-100 electric searchlight control Glendenning Synchronizer switch with light SIMRAD AP 22 autopilot control American Bow thrust control New freezer/40 lb/day icemaker unit (Dec. 2007)
- DECK AND HULL
- Two (2) DeepSea Power and Light 150w HID Thru Hull Sea lights Two fuel fills, port and stbd in steps Boarding gate, pt and stbd, with hand rails and boarding ladder Overhead deck lights (3 port and 3 stbd) Teak cap rails Two horn trumpets, centerline on superstructure Three windshield wipers Spring cleats (3 port and 3 stbd) Two molded steps to fwd deck (port and stbd) Water fill Waste outlet Transom Athwartship grab rail Two spare shaft storage cylinders, no spare shafts Chain roller and chute with LQR arrangement, was fabricated and installed (New 2005) Fresh and saltwater wash down at Bow Bow cleats Two D.C. hold lights Hydraulic steering actuators Two spare 4 blade Nibral propellers 32" x 32" Trim tab reservoir and control unit Four fenders Autopilot feedback sender Rudder angle indicator sender Overhead hatch with screen Galley Maid anchor windlass with two deck foot switches SS stanchions and hand rails 200' of polished SS CQR anchor chain Rocna 55 anchor Fortress FX85 spare anchor mounted on Bow deck
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bob Crow at 954-232-6389 for more information and or showing instructions.