(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) The Tiara 4300 Sovran is a top-quality state-of-the-art express with upscale accommodations and sport cruiser performance. ALL UPGRADES TO THE ENGINES AND DRIVES ARE DONE. COMPLETE RECENT SERVICE INCLUDING AFTERCOOLERS. NEW BOTTOM PAINT AND IPS POD SPEED PAINT APRIL 2012. The 4300 Sovran integrates the Volvo IPS joystick control, putting unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips.
The Tiara 4300 Sovran features large cockpit with hard top over helm seating. There's a full helm enclosure and 32,000 BTU air conditioning for the ultimate climate control. The helm has motorized helm seat and 17" mahogany wheel. The helm features a full complement of Raymarine electronics including: dual E120 multi-function displays with radar, GPS, chart plotter, and new Garmin 10 depth sounder, auto pilot, and VHF marine radio. There are remote cameras to monitor the engine room and stern from the helm.
The wrap-around companion lounge has buckskin upholstery, under-seat storage and cocktail table. The open cockpit features forward and rear facing lounge seating with centerline table. Transom door leads to an extended swim platform with freshwater shower. The foredeck is equipped with stainless steel bow rail, ACL remote spotlight, and bow pulpit with anchor & windlass.
Below you find a cabin well suited to the needs of a weekend or extended cruise. The cherry interior features ultra-leather upholstery and teak sole. The open salon has large convertible u-shaped dinette to starboard. It provides a comfortable space to entertain, dine, or relax. A 26" Majestic LCD TV provides entertainment. The galley is port side and is equipped with upper & lower cherry cabinets, L-shaped Corian counter top, stainless steel double sinks, electric cook stove, built-in microwave/convection oven, and stand-up refrigerator/freezer. Corian covers hide sinks and cook top when they are not in use.
There are two private staterooms. The forward stateroom has an island berth, under-berth storage, flat screen TV, and large hanging locker. The enclosed head compartment has vacuflush toilet, vanity with sink, and shower stall. The mid-cabin stateroom has twin berths with filler cushions for conversion to double berth. There's an en suite vanity, flat screen TV, and private head.
The 4300 Sovran is powered by twin 435-hp Volvo IPS 600 diesel engines that combine diesel dependability and economy with a cruising speed of 26 knots. The IPS pod drives save space, increase performance, and enhance handling. Five-zone reverse cycle HAC maintains interior comfort and an Onan generator provides offshore electrical power. This well-equipped cruiser is carefully maintained and ready to cruise. Call now to schedule a showing to see for yourself how this exceptional 43' Tiara fits your lifestyle.
- LWL: 45.3 Beam: 14.9 Max Draft: 3.7 Displacement: 26,800
- Total Power: 435 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 33
- Fuel: 375 Fresh Water: 110 Holding: 50
- Air-conditioned interior with cherry woodwork, ultra-leather upholstery, and teak sole. Two staterooms, two head compartments, open salon with full galley. Forward Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, Flat Screen TV, and Ensuite Head Compartment Mid-Cabin Stateroom with Twin Berths, Filler Cushion for Double Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Hanging Locker, Flat Screen TV, and Ensuite Head Compartment Wraparound Convertible Settee with Dining Table 26" Flat Screen LCD TV Full Galley
- Full galley with upper & lower storage. Cherry Cabinets Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sinks Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Two-Burner Electric Cook Top Built-in Microwave/Convection Oven
- Factory Hard Top with Twin Hatches Full Enclosure Air Conditioned Bridge Deck Cockpit Carpeting Wet Bar with Refrigerator Motorized Helm Seat Wraparound Companion Lounge with Table Buckskin Upholstery Cockpit Lounge with Forward & Rear Seating and Centerline Table
- The 4300 Sovran integrates the Volvo IPS joystick control, putting unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips. With a single, subtle movement of the IPS Joystick, you command the IPS propulsion units to respond in any direction. This gives you the power to maintain control of your 4300 during tight-quarter docking, coming about, reversing or even going straight sideways – all without the need for bow thrusters. Dual Raymarine E120 Multi-Function Displays with Radar / GPS / Chart Plotter DSM Digital Depth Sounder ST Graphic Display ST Auto Pilot 4kW HD Open Array Radar Rear View and Engine Room Cameras Joystick Controls 17.5" Mahogany Wheel
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor & Windlass ACL Remote Spotlight Transom Door Extended Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 Diesel Engines State-of-the-art Pod Drives Five-Zone Reverse Cycle HAC Onan 11.5kW Generator with Sound Shield Dual 30-amp Shore Power Connections Two-Bank Battery System with Charger