- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1998 37' Sea Ray Aft Cabin MotorYacht - Excellently Maintained & Kept at Covered Dock
****Updated Electronics including Garmin 4012, HD Radar, Autopilot, Dual Freq. Depth Finder****
Lots of Additional Upgrades Including Bow Thruster, 3000 Watt Inverter, Satellite TV, Custom Made Swim Platform for Tender, Upgraded A/C in Salon + More!!
Owner Says Sell, Call with an Offer Today!!
- Key Features & Upgrades
- Garmin 4012 w/ HD Radar & Dual Frequency Depth Finder AutoPilot Satellite TV Bow Thruster 3000 Watt Inverter Custom Made Swim Platform for Dinghy Transport Upgraded A/C in Salon Port Engine Replaced in 2008
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 370 Aft Cabin is a sport yacht that enables you to spend the night away from home. Powered by twin 7.4L MerCruiser inboards, the 370 Aft Cabin features a center helm station with burl instrument panels, custom slide - swivel helm seats and an aft-facing sun lounger and bench seat with storage below. A wide 14-foot, three-inch beam enables the 370 Aft Cabin to provide ample, level walkways to the foredeck on both port and starboard sides. Welded stainless steel stanchions with through-bolted stainless steel handrails and bow rail ensure passengers a safe trip forward and aft. The spacious aft deck is covered by a fiberglass hardtop, has port and starboard entrance doors, and can be fully enclosed by custom side and aft skirts. This deck features 12-volt lighting, a built-in wet bar with sink, beverage holders, and trash receptacle. Access the bridge from the aft deck via portside molded steps. Two adjustable captain's chairs face the helm station. Guests can relax on the bench seat or the forward-facing sun lounger on the starboard side. The aluminum-framed Venturi windshield is tinted for optimum viewing. The center helm station has burl instrument panels with custom backlit instrumentation and a Raytheon electronics package that includes a VHF radio and Raydata multifunction instrument with depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature. Below decks, there's a large salon with an L-shaped sofa, a dining - cocktail table and an entertainment center. Guests can relax in a comfortable barrel chair and enjoy the built-in 20-inch color TV - VCR combo with remote and Clarion digital AM - FM cassette stereo. The L-shaped sofa has an electrically operated slide-out bed to accommodate overnight guests. The pedestal dining - cocktail table stores out of sight when not in use. In the aft master stateroom, a queen-size bed with innerspring mattress ensures maximum comfort. Cedar-lined closets and a hanging locker with mirrored doors provide plenty of room for clothing. The en suite head has a VacuFlush toilet, Corian vanity with sink, and shower with seat and bifold door. The forward stateroom features a full-size pedestal bed, cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors, side shelf storage, a privacy door, and private access to the main head. The forward head compartment features a VacuFlush toilet, molded vanity with sink and Corian countertop, and pullout shower wand. The port stateroom features a twin bed and built-in storage. The galley has a 7.4-cubic-foot refrigerator - freezer, flush-mounted three-burner electric stove, and microwave - convection oven.
- Central-Vac Convertible Seeper Sofa Barrell Chair Color Television Solid Countertops and Tables Mini Blinds w/ Drape Trim
- 3 Burner electric stove Microwave / Convection Oven Refrigerator / Freezer Fiberglass Solid Surface Countertop Built in Coffee Pot
- Master Stateroom: Queen Sized Bed Storage Under Bed Flat Screen TV Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Vanity w/ Corian Countertop VIP Stateroom: Full Sized Island Bed Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Storage Under Bed 13" TV
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 7.4L MPI Horizon Inboards, Approximately 200 Hours on Port Engine & 782 Hours on Starboard Engine 3 Bilge Pumps Bilge Lights Dripless Shaft Seals Halon System Closed Cooling Cabin High Water Alarm & Pump Seawater Strainers Air/Heat 30,000 BTU
- 2-110v AC, 30A Service w/Cords 8KW Westerbeke Generator Phone & Cable Inlets 12v DC Batteries-5 Battery Charger, Pro Mariner 40 Battery Switches
- Full aft deck enclosures Wing door aft Built-in wet bar Icemaker on aft deck Molded Swim Platform Hot & Cold Transom Shower Windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact David Lash at 954-695-8170 with any questions or to arrange a showing!