- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With all the desirable options, such as cockpit A/C, bow & stern thrusters, hydraulic swim platform, SAT TV dome & large salon flat panel TV, underwater lights, spare props and full canvas package.
- Accommodations & Layout
- Entering the cockpit, nicely arranged from the radar arch are (2) tan Sunbrella bimini tops with SS frames, full vinyl glass enclosure, with a recently new cockpit cover. There is an aft bench seat, plus spacious wraparound cockpit settee with table, great for entertaining family and guests. To the portside is wet bar with sink and across in a cabinet a cube ice maker, drink holders, and cockpit A/C controls & vents. Access to the engine room is thru an aft deck hatch and a separate electrical room area has a hatch forward to the portside. Also stereo speakers, lighting, step box, new aft cockpit bolsters and updated cockpit carpeting. The raised helm area offers adjustable tilt, wood rimmed wheel, comfortable captain's chair & companion bench seat. Stepping down into the salon, to the starboard aft is a large wraparound settee with table. This is a spacious area that seats several guests comfortably, beige carpet with palm area rugs & plenty of decor pillows, soft vinyl overhead, low voltage lighting, and digital A/C controls. To Port by the entryway is the main electrical panel, stereo equipment and 32" flat screen TV, and a washer / dryer unit is hidden behind a door in this cabinet. The interior is in nice condition with high gloss cherrywood. An efficient, fully equipped galley is forward to Starboard with wood deck flooring. There is a guest stateroom is to the portside with adjoining guest head that has a second door opening to the main cabin. All the way forward in the vessel is the queen-berth master stateroom with vanity seat by the portside entry and private head to the starboard side.
- Interior Features
- Interior has Cherry Vitricor cabinetry with gloss finish and neutral colored Magelite wall panels. There is a central vacuum cleaner, Slendide 2000 combo washer / dryer, bar cabinet with smoked plexi-glass doors. Beige granulon countertops. Overhead deck hatches have roller screen or shade. To starboard is a large circular couch with center table. Beige carpet, soft vinyl overhead, lighting, AC controls, & 10 opening portholes throughout the hull. Guest stateroom features over/under berth arrangement, carpet, reading lights, small overhead hatch, storage and a entry door to head with Vacuflush toilet, electric vent and shower. Forward in vessel is the master stateroom with freeform queen berth, TV, beige carpet, hanging locker, overhead deck hatch, drawer storage, and storage below deck in sole, lighting, and private head. Head features a Vacuflush toilet electric vent, lighting, porthole and shower.
- Electronics (Entertainment)
- Stereo System (outside): - Clarion CMD4 stereo (w/CD player) with remote control panel at helm and speakers through the cockpit Entertainment Equipment (inside): - Olevia 32" flat panel LCD TV - Magnavox 17" flat panel TV (used in cockpit) - Cyber Home DVD Player - Clarion ADX5255 Audio Control System - Panasonic VHS player - Three (3) Direct TV Satellite boxes with IR sensor - TV antenna switch - Tracvision KVH 4hp dome on radar arch - Two (2) Panasonic color TVs with VHS players (staterooms)
- The Master Stateroom is forward in the vessel with Queen berth with private ensuite bath. Included is TV/VHS, cedar lined hanging locker and storage locker, overhead hatch, and a private head features a Vacuflush toilet, electric vent, lighting, porthole, and enclosed shower. The Guest stateroom is to Port featuring over/under berths, TV/VHS, carpet, lighting, wall mirror, small hatch storage and access door to guest head with a Vacuflush toilet, electric vent and shower.
- Galley to starboard, amidship. Galley features solid-surface countertops with a trash receptacle, Kenyon three burner Ceran stovetop, grab rails, lots of storage, Sharp Carousel convection oven, coffee maker, Moen wand-style faucet and large molded sink, wood flooring, 2 bar stools and a small bar area. Nutone blender, opening porthole, lighting, 110v receptacles and a full size refrigerator / freezer.
- Large molded transom with Vetus Hydraulic platform with remote, dinghy chocks, fold down SS swim ladder, fresh water inlet, waste pump out, walk-through transom door, fresh-water shower wand, aft storage lockers for fenders/lines, flag mast holder, Cablemaster 50amp shorecord winder, running light, stainless steel cleats, 2 rod holders and underwater lighting.
- Nicely arranged with radar arch, two tan sunbrella bimini tops with SS frames, full vinyl glass enclosure, aft cockpit cover, four piece SS framed windshield with electric opening center vent, windshield wipers, aft bench seat, cockpit carpet, engine room hatch, electrical room hatch, circular bench seating with table, wet bar with sink and ice maker, drink holders, SS grab rails, lighting, fresh water washdown, integral gunnel steps, lots of storage, AC controls and vents, throw ring, speakers and stereo, helm chair, companion bench seat, step box, folding door to salon, sliding hatch, large helm with adjustable wheel and a rear view mirror. The cockpit circular lounge table can drop down and there is a filler cushion to make this into a sunlounge area. With the cockpit A/C and canvas covers, in a pinch it could be used as an extra berth. There is also a drop panel curtain which helps effectiveness of cockpit A/C while underway.
- Electronics, Navigation & Helm Equipment
- Garmin 2010 GPS map chart plotter GPS B&G Network VHF with remote speaker B&G Plus 12 GPS ICOM handheld VHF Furuno RP110 chart plotter displays on Furuno radar (64nm) B&G Network Pilot autopilot B&G speed / depth Ritchie 6" Powerdamp compass 12v DC outlet ACR spotlight DDEC displays Trim controls Windshield heater Two (2) Vetus thruster controls, bow & stern Sea Ray systems monitor Emergency throttle controls Remote windlass control Rudder angle indicator Fuel gauges
- Deck Equipment
- Danforth Anchor mounted on pulpit with roller chute and chain rode. Lofrans electric windlass with deck foot contol switches. Also mounted on the pulpit is the ACR remote control spotlight. Stainless steel bow railings.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Main engines are Detroit Diesel DDEC 6V92TA rated at 625hp each. They are matched to Twin Disc V-Drive transmissions and coupled with 2.5 inch stainless shafts & dripless packing glands. 4-bladed props with spare set mounted in engine room. Engine syncronization is electric through DDEC engine controls. Walker Air-seps and mechanical engine room gauge panels with DDEC start/stop panels, oil change pump & block heaters are some of the features. Racor primary fuel filters and fuel priming pumps fed from three fuel tanks with manifold shut-off valves. Sea Star hydraulic steering system. AC & DC fresh water system pumps and onboard filter system. Large amidships sump tank for grey water with Rule pump. Holding tank with deck pumpout inlet or mascerator pump. Rule auto/manual bilge pumps. Engine compartment has Halon fire suppression bottle and various handheld bottles aboard. Batteries in engineroom with Pro Mariner chargers, separate system for bow thruster. Westerbeke 11Kw generator in sound shield box (approx. 1960 hrs). Inlet plug for cable TV and telephone.
- Disclaimer and Exclusions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Exclusions: Child's Play is still in use by her owners and as such there are personal belongings aboard and possibly in some of the photos which will not convey with the sale. Specifically are all tools, fishing & diving gear, charts, and the HBI tender.