- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The NEW Elling E4 is manufactured in Holland and carries a safety rating that isn’t usually found in distance cruisers.
Over 40 years of boat building experience combines outstanding seaworthiness with exceptional
levels of comfort. The interiors are spacious and light, with panoramic views from the wheelhouse.
Excellent engineering, outstanding insulation and very advanced engine mountings mean these
are arguably the quietest semi-displacement yachts in the world - even cruising at 18 knots it’s
less noisy in the deck saloon than in a luxury car travelling at 100 kms/hr. All the seats give
outstanding support to your legs and back, so you’ll be sitting comfortably,
even if the going gets rough.
Ocean A Classification? The Elling E4 has a European Conformity certificate for "Ocean A" operation. Vessels meeting this high level of European certification can safely operate in conditions exceeding Beaufort Force 8 conditions (34- to 40-knot winds and seas exceeding 13' (4 m), a "fresh gale.) In the Elling’s case, meeting this standard carries with it an inherent stability that is equally impressive. She is reported by the builders to have full righting capability. Now, certainly ocean going lifeboats carry this rating, but there aren’t many yachts in the trawler or distance cruiser market that do.
Below decks the Elling is incomparable – enter the lower saloon and the daylight flooding in fromthe wheelhouse windows gives you the feeling that this is a spacious 60ft yacht. Comfortable ergonomic seating and the curved sofa invite you to sit back and relax. There’seven a wide screen TV which pops up, or stows away, at the touch of a button. The separate galley, with full size four zone hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer-drier, large fridgeand separate freezer, plus two ample Corian worktops, make cooking a pleasure. There’s even a wine cellar under the galley floor –who needs home?
"4 Miles Per Gallon at Displacement Speed" 1500mi Range
"1 Gallon Per Nautical Mile at Semi Displacement Speed"
*LIST PRICE $1.1M
SPECIAL BOAT SHOW PRICING $850,000
- Main Cabin
- Halogen lighting with dimmer; indirect lighting; two table lamps; cupboards; curved settee with large table; two luxury chairs; wide screen television (in cherry cabinet); carpeting; radio with overhead load speakers.
- Owner's Cabin
- Halogen overhead lighting; bed reading lights; indirect lighting; Queen size bed; hanging locker; two cupboards with shelves; two small cupboards; large mirror; private head.
- Forward Cabin
- Two single beds; halogen overhead lighting; bed reading lights; indirect lighting; bookshelf; large wardrobe.
- Starboard Cabin
- Two bunk beds; overhead halogen lighting; bed reading lights; hanging locker; access hatch to engine room; safe (under floor).
- Two heads with overhead halogen lighting; separate stall shower w/safety glass shower door; electric heads; teak laminate flooring; sink; fan; corian counters.
- Corian counter tops; double sink; four burner stove; microwave; full size refrigerator/freezer; wine holder; teak laminate flooring; storage cabinets.
- Fully adjustable leather helm seat; (3) windshield wipers; luxury wooden steering wheel; engine instrument panel consisting of: LED control panel, rudder position indicator, water level indicator, fuel level indicator, alarms & navigation equipment; single lever engine control; switch panel w/circuit breakers; halogen lighting with dimmer switch; chart tray; book case; radio with loudspeakers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Chris Holtzheuser at (954) 868-9755 for further info