- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The owner has just further reduced the price on this extremely well kept 43 Tiara. He would consider a trade to a smaller center console with outboards.
The forward owner's stateroom has a queen size, walk-around berth and privacy door. The large salon has an L shaped lounge with storage underneath and that sleeps one. A large convertible U-shaped dinette sleeps two. The galley is aft and to port; The head is opposite to starboard with separate stall shower; The interior is teak with teak and holly cabin sole. The dinette and lounge have been recently upgraded to leather. The Sony stereo system has Bose speakers throughout. The bottom of this boat was also recently completely painted as well as a new barrier coat application and prop speed. All regular maintenance, canvas and electronics have been kept up or improved upon on a regular basis.
- Total Power: 2 x 625hp Detroit 692's
- -Forward owners stateroom has a queen size, walk-around berth and privacy door. -The large salon has an L shaped lounge with storage underneath and that sleeps one. -A large convertible U-shaped dinette sleeps two. -The head is opposite to starboard with separate stall shower. Air conditioning controls Hanging lockers (2) Hullside shelves and lockers (port and starboard) Indirect soffit lighting Queen size bed with storage below Quilt and pillow shams TV/VCR with remote Head Lavatory sink w/locker below Exhaust fan Lighting, AC/DC Vacuflush toilet Vanity w/mirrored lockers Stall tub/shower with glass doors, seal, and overhead light
- The galley is aft and to port; The dinette and lounge have been recently upgraded to leather. . Recessed 3 burner electric stove Hardwood plank sole Drawer storage w/sea locks Hot & cold faucet Double stainless steel sink with storage under freezer/refrigerator Automatic coffee maker Microwave/convection oven
- Brand New Fusion Stereo with Amplifier KVH Satellite TV Twin Ray Marine Multi Function Screens Radar All Electronics updated recently Garmin GPS Plotter - back up 2012 New Inverter 8 new gel house batteries VHF Radio
- The interior is teak with teak and holly cabin sole. Inverter DC/AC Automatic anchor windlass system ACR remote spotlight Glendinging cable recoiler 240V Spare props Acoustical engine room insulation Proportionally rationed steering which allows each rudder to track on its own turning radius High speed bronze anticavltating rudders and struts Two bilge blowers Diesel oil changing system, engines and generator 20 gallon water heater Teleflex hydraulic steering Air conditioning, reverse cycle
- Automatic entry lighting Color TV/VCR w/remote Starboard dinette lounge (converts to double berth) Port settee lounge Vacuum cleaner
- The bottom of this boat was also recently completely painted as well as a new barrier coat appliaction and prop speed. All regular maintenance, canvas and electronics have been kept up or improved upon on a regular basis. New Canvas 2013 Spare set of nibral props Single spreader rupp outriggers New windlass 2012 1000 lb hydraulic transom lift
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT - CHRIS HOLTZHEUSER AT 954-868-9755 or pls Email: email@example.com