- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196 TAE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
$60k Price Reduction!!!
This Stately UK import offers European styling, luxury and performance. The owner has spared no expense in keeping her in fantastic condition and lavished her with continuous upgrades throughout. The Expansive three stateroom interior boasts a large salon with U-shaped settee, sunken galley (with attached laundry center), twin seat lower helm, identical guest cabins and an elegant master-stateroom. The teak-laid cockpit combines access to a giant storage lazarette, engine room entryway and plenty of usable covered deck space. The flybridge is open and comfortable with plenty of area to enjoy this amazing yacht.
**New bottom Paint done April 2012**
Recent Upgrades include:
* Updated Entertainment Systems Throughout the Yacht
* All Window & Windshield Covers Recently Replaced
* The Steelhead hydraulic davit system has been rebuilt
* New Furuno GPS on flybridge
The Viking deserves to be seen. Once on board, the relaxing décor and elegant open design will charm anyone looking for a sophisticated hi-end luxury yacht with incredible performance characteristics. She is beautifully decorated with tasteful leather and she is perfectly finished in hi-gloss cherry wood with an inlaid trim finish. This amazing vessel is fully equipped and ready for you to take cruising today.
- AFT DECK
- The aft deck boasts of a beautiful teak deck with built in seating aft. With the huge sliding door and window, the back deck seamlessly integrates with the Salon giving you the space and feeling of a much larger yacht. There is plenty of space to put a table and additional deck chairs for al fresco dining.
- The salon is nothing short of spectacular with her comfortable seating, open-air feel and recently upgraded entertainment system. Large Leather Softa to Starboard Large opening Electric window at the aft entrance to the Salon Two Seat leather sofa to port Upgraded entertainment Center with Surround Sound Large Flat Screen Vizio HDTV Pioneer DVD Sound System with Yamaha Receiver, iPod dock & Bose Surround speakers Universal Touch Screen Remote with additional water resistant remote Sat TV KVH TracVison 4 with Direct TV Cocktail Table Curtains Throughout Decorative Lamps Ice Maker Refrigerator
- This dinning area is situated next to the lower helm to the port side. With stunning 360 degree views, she sits slightly higher on the main deck making this an optimal dinning area.
- This unique galley allows you to cook and entertain from a central part of the yacht without dominating the main deck. Along with the attached laundry center, extra freezer and expansive storage, this galley will exceed what you have come to expect in a vessel of this size. Refrigerator Freezer Hidden Sharp Confection microwave (4) four burner cook top Built-in Coffee Maker Deep stainless steel sink Cherry wood cabinets Corian countertops Utility Room Washer/dryer Extra Freezer Tons of storage
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The comfortably elegant master stateroom is forward with custom inner spring mattress on the centerline island bed. There is ample storage in beautifully finished cherry wood cabinets all complimented by am en-suite head. Entertainment Flat Screen Sharp Aquos TV Satellite/Direct TV DVD Pioneer Stereo System En-Suite Head Vacuflush toilet Opening port light Storage Behind Vanity & Under sink
- (2) Twin GUEST STATEROOM(S)
- The two identical guest staterooms lie amidships and both and are adorned cherry wood finished hanging lockers and full entertainment system. Twin Beds Opening Port Lights Flat Screen TV Direct TV GUEST HEAD: Vacuflush toilet Opening port light Storage Behind Vanity & Under sink
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Lower Helm Furuno NavNet GPS, Chart Plotter, & Radar Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator GP-32 Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot Raymarine Depth Sounder Raymarine ST60 Tri Data VHF – Shipmate RS8400 Caterpiller Digital displays Bow Thruster Control (Side Power) Upper Helm Furuno GPS/WAAS Navigator GP-32 Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Tri Data VHF – Shipmate RS8400 Bow Thruster Control (Side Power)
- The flybridge is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the open air. Plenty of seating, sun pad, grill, refrigerator and upper helm make this a fantastic place to enjoy this amazing vessel both at anchor and underway.
- 12DC battery system with one set for engines and one set for house systems. 120/220V shore power and 15kw Onan Generator with two battery chargers. Glenndening retractable shore power cord system. 2kw Outback inverter.
- DECK & HULL
- Full walk around side decks with non-skid finish, teak aft deck with bench seating, teak swim step with Steelhead Davit System. Aft deck has two large hatches, one is engine room access, and the other is access to the massive storage lazarette. Foredeck has outside cushions; access to chain locker and electric windlass.
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Offshore Marine Watermaker Steelhead Davit System SM800R
- WATER SPORTS & RECREATION
- Caribe DL-11 Tender 30hp Honda Outboard (4 Stroke) Stereo Speedometer RPM Gauge Fuel level indicator
- The Viking deserves to be seen. Once on board, the relaxing décor and elegant open design will charm anyone looking for a sophisticated hi-end luxury yacht with incredible performance characteristics. She is beautifully decorated with tasteful leather and she is perfectly finished in hi-gloss cherry wood with an inlaid trim finish. This amazing vessel is fully equipped and ready for you to take cruising today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Owner's personal effects. All items not specifically listed on this listing sheet.
- Contact Mark Gibbons / Fairline California for more information and to schedule a viewing Cell (619) 997-9491