The 5200 Tiara Sovran is a very elegant vessel with an extreme amount of roominess down below and exceptional deck space and accessibility. The 5200 has two in-deck, recessed tables in the cockpit that raise from the deck to become cocktail tables or dining tables that can easily seat ten people. On the occassional, moonlit evening when everything is perfect for sleeping outdoors, this area can be adjusted to make an excellent bed. Or use it as a sunpad on sunny days. When you want the deck room, push a button and the tables recess back into the deck.
That's just the outdoor, open air entertainment area. The boat has plenty of space for the guests and captain to ride in air conditioned and heated comfort inside the helm area. This area also has a wet bar sink and refrigerator.
In addition, the dinghy chocks can be removed from the swim platform and stored in the aft deck storage room when not in use.
Add these amenities to a boat that sleeps two in the master, two in the guest stateroom (filler for twin berths when couples are along), two more by converting the sofa in the salon and a seventh guest on the settee and you can party a crowd and sleep a crowd if necessary. Of course, we always think it's better to party twelve, dine eight and sleep two - but Sovran owners can have it both ways! Take a look at this exceptional vessel - we know you will be impressed. EVERYTHING on this boat is top quality. Once you run south offshore in this heavily built vessel, she will be equally at home profiling the ICW in southern Florida or in the islands - watermaker is built-in! Give us a call for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
- LOA: 58.3 Max Bridge Clearance: 12"1" Displacement: 49,000
- Total Power: 800
- Fuel: 700 Fresh Water: 200
- HIGH PRESSUE features an expansive galley with plenty of counter space and storage. Subzero refrigerator Subzero freezer Force 10 3 burner cook top Dishwasher Washer/dryer combo Panasonic convection/microwave Black and Decker recessed coffee maker
- Electronics and Navigation
- All major components for navigating with electronics are redundant. Simrad GPS/Plotter model CA40/42 - two CAT electronic controls with flo scan and readouts Robertson AP22 autopilot ICOM VHF, at helm and below Heat and air in helm area Satellite TV Satellite phone Sondy DVD/VHS Bose CD interior Clarion CD exterior Bose speakers throughout Sony HDTV in salon Panasonic TV in master stateroom Phillips TV in guest stateroom
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 20kw Onan generator in sound shield 3 Marineair reverse cycle heating and cooling units including one dedicated to helm area Bow thruster 400GPD Watermaker Fuel polishing system Hydraulic forward window in helm area Hydrualic hatches in helm area Hydraulic lift for storage area under master innerspring mastress Engine synchronizers Trim tabs Rudder angle indicator Glendenning cablemaster Audible and light alarms for bilge Remote search light
- Hydraulic, push button hatch to storage room on swim platform Hydraulic, push button recessible, cocktail/dining tables, sunpad area Hydraulic lift for aft deck and enclosed cockpit hatches to engine room Hideaway davit system Muir windlass Hot/cold shower on swim platform Swim ladder Dockside water Raw and fresh water washdown 88lb Delta anchor, 150' chain Wide sidedecks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES