The Leopard 62 is a lavishly appointed cruising yacht with a factory installed custom luxury layout. Five state rooms with individual temperature controls, flat screen tvs and personal heads, showers and vanity area.
The salon has a cocktail bar, entertainment center and separate dining and lounge areas, as well as an extensively equipped nav. station. Many features of the design make it especially easy to handle.
The Leopard 62 has a fly bridge and sun lounge. This vantage point allows superb vision of all parts of the hull and is designed to have lively performance with comfort in mind. This yacht is truly first class and an exceptional value for a boat of her size and amenities.
Freshly phased out with new generator and the ONLY Leopard 62 Available "NOW!" Successful charter history!
- Sails & Rigging
- Rigging TYPE: Sloop Rig SPAR MAKER: Sparcraft STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Cored braided line MAINSAIL REEFING: Slab reefing HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Profurl Titanium SPINNAKER POLE: yes Sparcraft mast c/w Antal mast slider system Sparcraft crossbeam Foldable bowsprit with bridle and line Mast spreader deck lights & boom flybridge light Windex wind indicator Mast winch – Antal W60ST Profurl electric Genoa Furler Profurl removable roller Furler for Gennaker Sparcraft boom strut Sails TYPE: Mainsail MAKER: Doyle TYPE: Genoa Winches GENOA WINCHES: (2) MAKE: Antal W52E SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes ELECTRIC:Yes HALYARD WINCHES: (2) MAKE: Lewmar Antal W60ELH SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes ELECTRIC: Yes Mainsheet Traveler WINCHES: (1) MAKE: Antal W60ELH SPEED: 2 SELF TAILING: Yes ELECTRIC: yes 2 x Genoa cars, Antal 2 x Genoa tracks, Antal 2 x Halyard jammers, Antal 2 x Traveller jammers, Antal 1 x Traveller electric winch – Antal W52E 2 x Primary electric winches – Antal W70ELH 1 x Mainsheet electric winch – Antal W60ELH 1 x Halyard electric winch – Antal W60ELH 4 x Folding padeyes to allow for jack stays
- The Leopard 62 is the flagship of the award-winning Robertson and Caine team. This luxury 62’ crewed catamaran offers guests 5 very spacious double cabins with en suite heads, showers and a vanity/desk area. Separate crew quarters with double cabin and en suite head are situated next to a fully equipped galley and utility area to starboard. An additional crew berth is located in the starboard fore peak. On the bridge deck, the saloon area has separate dining and lounge seating, and features a navigation station with complete electronics and remote-controlled autopilot, plus an entertainment center with high quality stereo system, television and DVD player. A cocktail bar is situated at the entrance of the saloon area, so drinks can be served directly inside or out in the cockpit area. Exiting the saloon, the huge cockpit provides a spacious guest entertainment area protected by a hardtop fly bridge. This unique feature opens up the cockpit area for dining and relaxing and enables direct walk-through access to the wide aft swim platform, great for diving, snorkeling and access to the dinghy, which can also be used for waterskiing. Moving up, a staircase leads up to the 6200’s most unique feature, the spacious fly bridge. This supports the main sheet traveler and houses the separate steering station, completely outfitted with full electronics including chart plotter and remote controlled autopilot. The majority of the sail handling is carried out here, out of the way of the cockpit area, with the primary electric winches located within easy reach of the helmsman. With comfortable seating, the fly bridge provides excellent visibility at the helm and spectacular panoramic views. Designed with a powerful rig for excellent performance, the 6200 also has a stepped hull, which increases the interior volume while minimizing the wetted hull surface for increased efficiency and speed in the water. Two Yanmar 240 hp engines provide for speeds of 12 to 14 knots under power and excellent maneuverability. The 6200 also features hydraulic dagger boards, which can be raised when heading downwind or under power for improved performance when mooring or approaching shallow waters. Lowering the dagger boards improves upwind directional and speed performance. This yacht is truly first class and an exceptional value for a boat of her size and amenities. MAKE/MODEL: Leopard 62 DESIGNER: Alex Simonis / Robertson & Caine / The Moorings BUILDER: Robertson & Caine -- Leopard Catamarans WHERE BUILT: South Africa MODEL YEAR: 2003 LOA M 8.67 /FT 61’ 3” LWL M 7.02 / FT 55’10" BEAM M 9.04 / FT 29’ 8” DRAFT M 1.3 or FT 4’ 3” or 8’ 6”” DISPLACEMENT:57,330 lbs. / 26,000 kg
- Hull & Deck Features
- Hull Form and Construction HULL: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Sandwich with multi-axial E-Glass, end grain Balsa core. Isophthilic resin below the waterline. DECK MATERIAL: Textured G.R.P. STEERING SYSTEM: Wheel RUDDER TYPE: Skeg KEEL TYPE: Multihull DAGGER BOARDS – Structural E-glass & Isophthalic polyester resin Deck Fittings PRIMARY ANCHOR: CQR 60 lb SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany WINDLASS: Electric MAKE: Lofrans Tiger 1200w OTHER GROUND TACKLE: None Delta type anchor, 75lb c/w 165ft chain Anchor bridle and hook Claw type anchor, 50lb c/w 25ft chain & 200ft rope 8 x Fenders 8 x Braided Mooring lines Provision for gas BBQ Guard wire system with stanchions, port & starboard gates Aluminium toe rails with integrated stanchion bases Horizontal windlass c/w hand remote control and deck foot switch 2 x Anchor roller fitting c/w chain wear plates Dingy davit system c/w electric winch Swimming ladder c/w teak steps Mainsheet traveller car, Antal Mainsheet track Antal Foredeck Trampoline 2 x Pad eyes on bows for Gennaker 2 x Life ring holders 2 x Sets dagger board controls at helm position Deck gas supply for BBQ 2 x Lewmar 44, CE approved, Escape hatches Acrylic windows Hatches – Lewmar: 5 x Size 20 8 x Size 40 8 x Size 60 Portlights – Lewmar: 5 x Atlantic 32 2 x Ocean 32 2 x RE1 2 x Forward window louver sets 2 x Foredeck s/s hatch guards 4 x Spacious cockpit lockers 2 x Spacious foredeck lockers 2 x Pulpits 4 x Pushpits 2 x Coach roof handrails 8 x Mooring cleats with chafe protection strips where necessary 3 x Winch handles 4 x Winch handle pockets 6 x Drinking can holders 2 x Removable foredeck seatbacks
- MAKE/AGE: Yanmar MODEL: HP: (2) x 240 FUEL: Diesel NO. OF CYLINDERS: 6 each COOLING SYSTEM: Heat exchange TYPE OF CONTROLS: Morse DRIVE TO PROP: (2) Shaft drives TYPE OF PROP: 2 x 3 blade, dual pitch, folding propellers, Gori Double lever throttle/gearshift control Sound deadening panels in engine rooms 2 x Aqua-drive propeller shaft coupling incl. vibration isolating thrust bearing 2 x Engine room ventilation fans 2 x Engine room automatic fire extinguishers 4 x Fuel deck fillers 2 x Fuel-filter/water-separators, Racor 1 x Fuel transfer system between port & starboard and aft and forward tanks 4 x Fuel tanks, aluminium, 325USG total capacity 2 x Engine cooling water siphon breaks 2 x Exhaust skin fitting (s/s) 2 x Exhaust water locks 2 x Cooling water inlet strainers
- Galley & Salon
- Galley Oven-4 burner gas cook top Grill, microwave FUEL: Propane Engine driven Seafrost cold plate refrigerator Engine driven Seafrost cold plate freezer Full size dishwasher Double basin sink Salon Large salon table suitable for 10 place settings Salon table settee Second conversation settee with coffee table 3 x bar stools Bar sink and mixer c/w pull-out hose Wear-resistant flooring High quality overhead lighting complete with dimmers Stowage space under settee cushions Solid beech/veneer & laminate finishes 2 x ventilation fans Salon air-conditioning, CruiseAir 16,000 BTU UPGRADE Salon window blinds, Ocean-Air Companionway door curtain Overhead hatch blind/screen combination for deck hatches, Ocean-Air Navigation station incorporated in saloon area: Chart table with stowage draw Locker for oddment stowage Chart table light Switch panel & instrument mounting face
- NO OF BERTHS: 10 + 2 Crew DOUBLES: 5 + 2 crew SINGLES: crew NO. OF CABINS: 5 Double + 1 Crew AFT CABIN: 2 NO. HEADS: (5) MAKE: Jabsco HANDBASIN: (5) SHOWER: (5) plus transom shower CABIN HEATING/AIR CONDITIONING: Westerbeak 1 x 16000 BTU Saloon + 5 x 7000 BTU fwd/aft cabins INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminated marine ply LAYOUT VERSION: 5 Cabin Large double berth with inner-spring mattress Hanging locker with shelving Overhead hatch blind/screen combination for deck hatches, Ocean-Air Portlight blinds for privacy Full-length mirror Vanity mirror & lighting 2 x Reading lamps Overhead lighting 2 x Ventilation fans Large storage shelves with locker doors Independently controlled cabin air-conditioning, CruiseAir 7,000 BTU UPGRADE
- Water Systems
- MANUAL: Fresh water PRESSURISED: Fresh water SEA WATER: wash down WATER HEATING SYSTEM: Yes Hot & cold pressurized fresh water system consisting of: 2 x Hot water cylinders, 18 gal each 2 x Pressure accumulator tanks Transom shower unit, hot and cold 2 x Fresh water pumps & pump filters 3 x Water tanks, 325 USG total capacity, Vetus 1 x Deck fresh & salt water wash-down systems, Scandvik 5 x Grey water tanks for shower drains and heads basins with automatic pump-out 2 x Sewage holding tanks, 68 USG total capacity, Sealand 4 x Electric bilge pumps with high level alarm & float switches, Rule 2 x Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes, Whale Water maker, Sea Recovery, 1200 gal/day 110V c/w fresh water flush
- General Equipment & Electrical
- FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT: Yes BILGE PUMPS: Electric SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Yes NAVIGATION LIGHTS: Yes GUARDWIRES/PULPIT/PUSHPIT: Yes SPRAYHOOD/DODGERS: Yes SUN AWNING/TONNEAU: Yes , Oversized RADIO/ CD: Yes DAVITS: Yes SWIMMING LADDER: Yes BIMINI: Yes DINGHY: Yes OUTBOARD: Yes - UPGRADE KAYAKS: Yes (2) WARPS: (4) Yes FENDERS: (4) Yes BOATHOOK: (1) Yes CUTLERY/CROCKERY/UTENSILS: Yes LIFERAFT: Yes CLOCK/BAROMETER: Yes Radio/CD Player/amplifier, Surround-sound saloon speakers, 4 x cockpit BOSE speakers, 2 x foredeck BOSE speakers 24” Flat screen TV with DVD and VCR players fitted in the saloon area 15” Flat screen DVD player in each cabin (total of 5) AC Switch panel for shore power & generator link-up 12V DC Switch panel, 24V DC Switch panel Northern Lights 20kW/120V/60Hz generator in soundproof lazarette 1 x Marinco 3 core 50ft, heavy duty shore powerline Galvanic isolator for shore power supply 2 x Battery Charger/Inverters, 1.5kW/24V/60A each Courtesy ligh at cockpit/aft deck walkthrough Port and Starboard Nav lights, Stern Nav light *E SERIES RAYMARINE UPGRADE* Horizon Eclipse VHF radiotelephone at chart table complete with remote access microphone at helm station Raymarine 400G Autopilot (with Gyro compass) with remote control at helm station & chart table Raymarine Colour Radar, RL80C (and chart display) at helm station with 24 NM, mast mounted scanner Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument at helm position Raymarine ST60 Tridata at helm position Raymarine Raychart, RC530 colour chartplotter (and radar display) with GPS receiver as chart table Raymarine ST60 Multifunction Nav-data instrument at chart table Magnetic compass at helm position 3 x 12V Outlet sockets AC Outlets, 1 x in each cabin, 1 x in each heads, 6 x in saloon, 6 x in galley Fuel tank monitor panel c/w 4 tank gauges and transfer pump switches at switch panel 8 x 24/12V Charge/discharge amp and voltage meters at switch panel 1 x House battery bank monitor at switch panel 7 x House batteries -180Ah deep cycle gel type 2 x Engine starter batteries - 180Ah gel type 1 x Generator starter battery - 95Ah gel type 2 x House battery isolator switches 2 x Engine starter battery isolator switches 2 x 100A/24V high output engine alternators Cabling and jacks for shore telephone and cable TV Electrical provision for boat phone at chart table Electrical VOLTAGE: 12 volt/110 volt NO OF BATTERIES: 7 house & 2 engine CAPACITY: DF4D house/DF27D each engine METHOD OF CHARGING: Alternator ALTERNATOR: 2x100A/24v HO GENERATOR MAKE: Northern Lights 20kw SHORE POWER: Yes CABLE: Yes AIRCON: Yes Cruiseair
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.