One of only 262 28’ Commander Express Cruisers built between 1964 and 1969 comfortably sleeps six. The recently updated interior gives it a fresh and pleasing appearance. The new canopy, tinted windows, new exhaust system, and less than 50 hours on the overhauled fresh water cooled engines make this classic a must see! This boat can easily be enjoyed for leisure or used as a live aboard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- One of only 262 28’ Commander Express Cruisers built between 1964 and 1969 comfortably sleeps six. The recently updated interior gives it a fresh and pleasing appearance. The new canopy, tinted windows, new exhaust system, and less than 50 hours on the overhauled fresh water cooled engines make this classic a must see! This boat can easily be enjoyed for leisure or used as a live aboard.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Step down into the Main Salon and you find the L-shaped and very roomy galley perfect for entertaining. On the port side is Lounge Area which converts to bunk beds (6’4’’ long and 2’3’ wide) which allows for additional seating and storage below with three additional drawers. The Dinette Area has a convertible sliding table which easily converts to a bed which can easily accommodate two. There are five drawers below for storage. The main Stateroom has Twin Berths, TV/Entertainment Center, Storage Locker, private access to the Head. If you go up from the Aft Deck you find the Flybridge Cockpit. Two large seats and an incredible view await you there!
- MAIN SALON
- Very Open Layout & Plenty of Area for Entertaining Lounge Seating Ample Head Room 6’4’’ in Main Salon & 6’7” in Pilothouse
- L-Shaped Galley 3 Burner Electric Range w/Oven & Rotisserie & Stove Cover Microwave Sink Refrigerator Microwave Overhead & Underneath Cupboards for Ample Storage
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Twin Berths TV/Entertainment Center Ac Vent in Room Storage Locker & Space under Berths Access to Head via Room
- Plenty of Rich Teak found throughout the Deck Fiberglass Forward, Side & Aft Decks Fiberglass Cockpit Floor Large Open Space for Fishing or Entertaining Owner to include (4) Four New Seats The Bow is a Dream for those who enjoy Sunning! Large Storage Space below Aft Deck for Storage of Cleaning Supplies & Additional Equipment
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Helmsman & Companion Seats w/Folding Footrest (Can Fold-Up & Be Moved Out Of The Way) Garmin GPS/Map 526S Garmin Fishfinder 160 C Radio
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Two 300 HP Chris Craft V8 Fresh Water Cooled Engines 50 Hours on Engines Since Overhauled 6.5 Kw Onan Generator Newly Replaced Surflo Pump
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- This is a classic boat with lots of extras. Well cared for and clean. She is a must see! Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to set up a viewing!!