Esperanza is ready for a new job, She would be a great Expedition Vessel, Charter Fishing, Outstanding Dive Operation or an Unbelievable Liveaboard. You could also make this into a dinner cruise or private party boat. The possibilities are endless, bring your ideas and dreams when you come to view this fine vessel. Some of this boat has been finished and some of it is ready for the finishing touches that can make this Yacht yours. Call me today for a private showing.
- As you board this vessel from the aft cock pit, right away you notice how much room there is. It would be a great dive operation with the lower aft cockpit. Taking three steps up moving forward another large area for lounging. Moving forward a door leads you to the aft stateroom or you can move forward on either rail along the 4'6" wide companionway that leads all the way to the bow under cover from the upper deck. Each side has 5 large deck boxes for storage. The aft stateroom has a walk around queen bed and walk in closet. Exiting the aft stateroom into a hall on the starboard side move forward to the next door on your left and you are in the head with separate stall shower. Back in the hall moving forward you come to the galley with 2 fridge/freezers and a microwave. The galley counter space looks out over the large main salon, at 12' by 21' there is lots of space and windows all the way around for great views.You can enter the main salon from either side of the vessel. Moving forward through the main salon you descend the ladder to find a remodeled berth with 2 singles on the port side and unfinished berth on the starboard side with 2 singles. There is a large remodeled head with stall shower, washer & dryer and room for one more berth unfinished. Out on the aft cockpit again there is a ladder leading you to the upper deck. It is a large space at 22' by 23' with fridge/freezer and large deep freeze chest and sink with fresh water. The framework is there for the new buyer to have canvas installed for a great spot relax and take in the the fantastic views. From this deck you can go up some more steps to the unfinished large fly bridge with lots of seating. Or you can enter the pilot house through the back door or move forward up either side of the pilot house that has a door on either side. Inside the pilot house there is another head and shower and 2 single berths for the crew.
- • Northstar GPS 95IX • Older Furno 10" Color Radar • Uniden Depth Finder • Joy Stick Stering (Not Working) • Uniden VHF Radio • Sitex Fishfinder
- Broker Comments
- This boat will make someone an outstanding live aboard, with tons of room to spread out. Or this boat has lots of possibilities, it could be an expedition platform, a dinner cruise, party fishing machine, a dive operation or maybe set it up as a rental for vacationers, the list goes on and on. With a little vision this yacht could be whatever you want it to be. This is so much boat for the money. She is a project waiting to shine, bring your ideas with you when set up your private showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call the central listing broker, Capt. Dean Rudder @ 727-224-8977 Or Email - Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com Out of state buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Fl. sales tax. Ask me for details. Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com