"Seaventure" is the ideal island hopper well adapt at slipping into protective anchorages yet able to take you blue water sailing to cross oceans. Her tandem centerboards draw 3'2" while up and over 7 feet when dropped. The knowledgable owner installed a new Beta Marine (Kabota) diesel in a her spacious engine room. Many smart upgrades include a fuel filtering and routing system that is an important feature for a true passage maker. Call or e-mail for more information or to place an appointment to see "Seaventure".
- Walking down the companionway you'll notice the 6'6" headroom throughout. There's a total of 10 bronze opening ports, 6 Rain Visers over ports, 4 opening hatches, a Four Way Wind Scoop and 4 Cabin Fans for ventilation. Immediately to starboard you have the galley with large 'n deep "Lobster Pot" stainless sink with hot 'n cold pressurized water. The fridge 'n freezer are well insulated and have seperate compressors. Immediately opposite to port is the spacious master stateroom w/athwartship queen berth, large hanging locker and a vanity with mirror that converts to a chart table when navigating. There's plenty of ventilation in the Master with two opening bronze ports with screens and over head deck hatch. Moving forward, the salon has a settee to starboard with a U-shaped dining area to port with seating for up to eight. Teak Dinette Table condenses or expands as permits. Beatiful teak cabinetry and bookshelves are built in on both sides of salon. Neutrel Interior Cushions match well with the beautiful woodwork. Ventilation in the Salon consists of four bronzed opening ports and two overhead screened hatches. The head is just to port of the Vberth and includes a seperate stall shower with seat and grated flooring. The private cabin in the Vberth has it's own vanity and stainless steel sink w/medicine cabinet and plenty of storage. Ventilation consists of two bronzed opening ports and one overhead hatch w/screens.
- Electrical / Electronics
- 12VDC and 110VAC systems w/control panel Six Trojan 105 Golf Cart Batteries (2 from 2012, 4 from 2010) Xantrex 3000 watt Inverter New in 2007 Xantrex 60 amp Battery Charger new in 2007 Garmin 4208 GPS w/integrated depth new in 2010 Backup Depth Sounder by B&G Auto Pilot by Robertson ICOM VHF Radio Kiss Wind Generator new in 2009 Two Kyocera 135 W Solar Panels new in 2010 Blue Sky MPPT Controller Stereo System with Bose speakers Six Cabin Fans by Hella/Caframo Alpenglow Lights (includes night vision option) Four Nicro Solar Vents Two Bilge Pump (1 automatic, 1 switch operated)
- Refrigerator / Freezer with separate compressors new in 2008 Hot 'n Cold Pressurised Water Large Galley Sink (Scanvik) Two burner Hillerange gimbaled propane stove with oven new in 2006 Seagull Water Filtration System insalled 2006 Custom cabinetry and shelves
- Beta Marine 43hp Diesel Engine installed new in 2006 Excellent Engine Access Well designed fuel polishing and flow system new in 2005 Two 45 gallon fiberglass Fuel Tanks
- SAILS and Rigging
- 2007 Roller Furling Main on Mast (Facnor) 2008 Roller Furling Jib (Harken) 2008 Roller Furling Staysail (Harken) Spinnaker with Chute Spinnaker Pole Self Tailing Winches
- Up Top on Deck
- Manual Windlass (SL-555) 2 Stainless Steel Sampson Posts 2 Anchors (45 lb Delta, 35 lb CQR) each with approx 50' chain and 200' line Washdown Pump System Spare Chain (2 lengths approx 70 feet) Dodger new in 2009 Removable Cockpit Panels Spray Panels Sun Awnings Cockpit Cushions new in 2009 Dinghy Davits (Atkins & Hoyle) Outboard Lift (Forespar) and Outboard Bracket Mast Steps Edson High Volume Manual Emergency Pump in Cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listing Broker Kevin Welsh / Edwards Yacht Sales 321.693.1642 mobile Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats