15hp OMC inboard. marina maintained, freshwater boat. Roller reefing 155 percent Genoa. Two Lewmar number 8 standard, two Lewmar number 16 self-tailing winches. Boom vang. Autopilot, VHF-FM, depth, hull speed, stereo, loran. Head with holding tank. Alcohol stove & icebox.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Displacement: 4600
- Total Power: 15
- Fuel: 12 Fresh Water: 15 Holding: 6
- Nice cruiser/racer. Interior has teak/holly sole. Vee berth in forward cabin, lexan hatch for light and ventilation. Head is to port, with passage starboard and locker on starboard outboard. Main cabin has settees port and starboard, with teak folding table stowed on forward bulkhead. Galley is located to starboard aft in main cabin, to port is quarter berth. Companionway on centerline. Cushions and curtains are in good condition. 5' 10" headroom. Boat shows very well, owner has kept up nicely and use has been light. Fresh water only, stored inside in off season. Surveyed 1995 and estmated at $19,900 value.
- L-shaped in after starboard corner of main cabin. Plenty of counter and storage space. 2 burner alcohol stove Ice box
- Compass - Suento 13-110 (cockpit) VHF - Uniden LTD 715 Depth - Datamarine S-2000DL Loran - Apelco 6400 Speed - Datamarine Autopilot - Navico Stereo - Pioneer
- 12 volt system, with 120 volt 30 ampere shore power. Battery charger Bilge blower Spreader lights Cabin lights
- Sails & Rigging
- Stainless wire rigging, roller furler on headsail. Primary winches are LEWMAR #16 self tailing, secondaries LEWMAR #8. Sail inventory is: Main, Jib, 140% Genoa (furling), 155% Genoa (furling) all sails by NORTH. Sail adjustments include: HOOD seafurl headsail furler, boom vang & cunningham. Extra jib halyard installed.
- Transom mounted swim ladder Lifesling, tackle Double lifelines 12# BRUCE anchor
- Manual bilge pump with Y valve from main and after (engine) sumps.