- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2 x D12-715 EVC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Fairline Phantom 50 is a state-of-the-art boat that offers a world-class ride. This sleek British Flybridge yacht blends world-class engineering with stylish accommodations and sportboat handling. The three-stateroom, two-head interior boasts twin-seat lower helm, full-feature galley, high-gloss cherry woodwork, and a unique peninsular bar unit in salon.Powered by Twin Volvo Penta D12 715 hp diesels with 150 hours.
- A sliding door on the afterdeck opens to the main salon which has a comfortable U-shape saloon settee with a cocktail table that converts to a dining table. Another curved settee to starboard with two ottoman-style seats that can be moved tableside. A full-service bar with an ice maker, and a built-in television The galley has a three-burner range, a microwave-convection oven and dual-voltage refrigeration. The counter top has an area for hot dishes and the drawers and cabinets accommodate the tableware. The forward passageway leads to the lower deck accommodations. The master stateroom is forward with an island berth and a private head. The port and starboard guest staterooms are mid-ship and the guest head with a shower is accessible from the passageway and the starboard-side guest stateroom. The extended flybridge has a full helm station and a lounge area with a sink, a refrigerator and a grill.
- Helm seat and two co-pilot seats Adjustable wheel Hydraulic steering Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with Cathodic protection Autopilot VHF radio Echo sounder and speedometer/log repeaters Dual station radio telephone incorporating intercom between lower and upper helms Duplicate engine controls and instruments Searchlight with controls at both helms 8hp bowthruster Bowthruster controls Delta anchor Electric anchor winch 7kW Onan 240v generator Dripless shaft seals Exhaust overheat warning system Bilge pump switches with integral operating warning lights and audible alarm Freshwater vacuum flush toilets Stereo radio/CD player with saloon and flybridge speakers Hot and cold water transom shower Integral teak-laid bathing platform Teak-laid cockpit and flybridge steps Aft cockpit cover Flybridge Upholstered seating for six with table, converts to sunpad area on Flybridge bar with sink (fridge and electric grill) Access through cockpit hatch to Engine room.
- Additional Information
- The hull design, with a transom deadrise of 18 degrees, delivers a soft, dry ride. The builder's designers and craftsmen work together in product-specific groups that focus on individual models. The hull and superstructure laminates are a combination of handlaid chopped strand mat, stitched multidirectional and woven roving reinforcements together with polyester resin. The gelcoat is applied with a brush reducing airborne emissions and create a better finish, A network of fiberglass hat-sections frames support the 50's solid fiberglass hull so that the structure is less dependent on interior bulkheads for stiffness and strength. Liners forward of and aft of the engine room are bonded to the hull structure. Superstructure and decks are cored with closed-cell foam, which is hand-applied to the laminate.The 50's exterior detailing and finish are well above average.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For More Information Please Contact: Dirk Boehmer Tel: (786) 879-0170 Email: email@example.com