"Kraken" is a classic 25 Ericson designed by Bruce King, in very good condition with fresh Algrip on her hull. Other upgrades include a 10HP Volvo inboard diesel, Harken roller furling, standard rigging of 1/8" replaced with 5/8", and a Raytheon ST 2000+ Autopilot.
- Max Draft: 2'-5' Ballast: 2500 Displacement: 5400
- Total Power: 10
- Fuel: 9 Fresh Water: 9 Holding: 15
- The cabin has 5'6" of headroom, a private head, an enclosed hanging locker, dual settees with a custom mahogany table, and a double v-berth forward. Concealed stowage areas are under the berths, the companionway ladder, and cabin sole. Open storage is above the forward berths and the settee backs. Daylight is admitted through four large side ports and translucent forward hatch.
- The galley is located at the bottom of the companionway, to port is a 2 burner stove(alcohol). The sink and ice box are to starboard.
- Plastimo Compass Interphase UI-7400-59 Loran KM Digital GPS Kenyon KS-100 Hull Speed Raytheon St 2000+ Autopilot
- Two Batteries Shore Power Shore Power Cord Runnng Lights Cabin Lights Bilge Blower
- McKibbin Main Heath Main McKibbin Jib 100% McKibbin Genoa 150% Bower Genoa 150% North Storm Jib
- Bow Pulpit Lifelines Boarding Ladder Horseshoe Bouy Boom Vang (adjustable) Danforth Anchors 9# & 13# 16.5 # Claw Anchor Two Fire Extinguishers Three Life jackets Two Throwable Cushions Six fenders Four Dock Lines #5 Barlow Standard Winches
- Sinbad 8' Dinghy available but not included in price.