- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The St. Tropez 3200 is a nice family cruiser. It has a large cockpit, cabin that will sleep six, cruises at 28 mph with a top speed of 35 mph. This popular fresh water express has an abundance of cockpit space and a roomy galley. Marina maintained, inside heated storage.
Major Price Reduction!!!
- Displacement: 10300
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 180 Fresh Water: 40
- This popular Wellcraft cruiser will sleep 6, with double V berth forward, dinette that converts to a double and a sette that converts to a upper and lower berths.
- L shaped Galley with a Norcold refrigerator/freezer, 2 burner Origo 4500 alcohol/electric stove and a microwave oven.
- Navico Powerwheel Auto Pilot Aquameter Galaxy 5" Compass Lowrance X 85 graph depth sounder Magellan Nav 5000DX GPS Furuno RP110L Radar & Chart Plotter Uniden Oceanus VHF Sentry Gas Vapor detector
- 12v DC/ 110v AC 4 Batteries Battery Charger Dockside Electric Cable Freedom Heart 2000 interface Battery Monitor & Inverter
- 2 Automatic Bilge Blowers Halon fire Extinguishing System Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Danforth 12 lb anchor Bimini top Cockpit awning Camper Canvas Powerwinch 612A Electric Windlass Windshield wipers Fenders, lines and life jackets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.