- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The St. Tropez 3200 is a nice family cruiser. It has a large cockpit, cabin that will sleep six, cruises at 28 mph with a top speed of 35 mph. This popular fresh water express has an abundance of cockpit space and a roomy galley. Marina maintained, inside heated storage.
Major Price Reduction!!!
- Displacement: 10300
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 180 Fresh Water: 40
- This popular Wellcraft cruiser will sleep 6, with double V berth forward, dinette that converts to a double and a sette that converts to a upper and lower berths.
- L shaped Galley with a Norcold refrigerator/freezer, 2 burner Origo 4500 alcohol/electric stove and a microwave oven.
- Navico Powerwheel Auto Pilot Aquameter Galaxy 5" Compass Lowrance X 85 graph depth sounder Magellan Nav 5000DX GPS Furuno RP110L Radar & Chart Plotter Uniden Oceanus VHF Sentry Gas Vapor detector
- 12v DC/ 110v AC 4 Batteries Battery Charger Dockside Electric Cable Freedom Heart 2000 interface Battery Monitor & Inverter
- 2 Automatic Bilge Blowers Halon fire Extinguishing System Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Danforth 12 lb anchor Bimini top Cockpit awning Camper Canvas Powerwinch 612A Electric Windlass Windshield wipers Fenders, lines and life jackets