- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Sea Scout 91
- Number of Engines
A true classic built with intergrity and maintained to it's original beauty. A must see for those who love wood boats and wish to own one of Palmer Johnsons originals.Just Reduced!
- Ballast: 3000 Displacement: 7000
- Total Power: 30 Cruising Speed: 7 Max Speed: 7.5
- Fuel: 25 Fresh Water: 25 Holding: 10
- The main cabin has 2 berths while the companionway also has 2 berths. 6' of headroom. Head is manual with a holding tank.
- The galley is located on the port with a manual water system, sink and ice box.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.