- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L Gi MPI DP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A classic beauty with stunning woodwork,sleek lines that Chris-Craft is known for with the agile handling, performance and cruising comforts that today’s boater demands. Ideal for either day-tripping for a crowd or overnighting for a couple.
Lady Bleu, is a Hertiage Edition 33 Corsair, the cockpit sole, swim platform, covering boards, foredeck are solid teak- powered by twin 375 HP Volvo 8.1L Gi with dual props and selectable exhaust.
- Displacement: 13,200
- Total Power: 375 x 2
- Fuel: 207 Fresh Water: 37 Holding: 20
- Forward seating area with maple/cherry table on hydraulic base which converts to double bed 12 & 120 volt outlet Phone/fax outlet 15” flat screen LCDTV with AM, FM, CD, DVD & TV antenna Storage under seating for filler cushion to convert to double bed SS cabin entrance rail Chrome reading lights with dimmers Hanging locker with cedar lining and interior light Co Monitor
- 12/120 volt refrigerator SS Tundra SS Tappan Microwave Black countertop with SS sink & cover lid Light cherry wood cabinets with wood drawers Flush mount single burner electric stove with safety shut off switch and lid Storage doors and drawers with flush push button latch/lock 12 volt gallery lighting 120 volt GFCI outlet SS galley rail
- 120 volt GFCI outlet Blue Acrylic countertop with SS sink and faucet Vanity mirror Ventilation fan with outside SS hull vent Custom shower wand with hose SS hand rail MSC tank monitor for water & holding TECMA head with built in macerator Custom towel bar
- F.W wash down spigot 6 gallon water heater with exchanger –Attwood 37 gallon poly water tank with MSC level indicator Bonding system with transom zinc SS thru hull fittings Bronze thru hull fittings a dn ball type seakcocks and strainers Gel coated bilge and sub floor areas with texured rubber matting Bilge lights Batteries- 2 27's, and 2 4/D's Pressure water system Shurflow 5.7 Smart sensor 12 volt converter/charger- Promariner 40 amp Dockside water inlet Emergency start for engines Windlass with 200’ rope & 10’ of chain SS plow anchor Anchor locker with wash down hose Recessed Bennett trim tabs Hydraulic engine hatch, single ram center Integral drip pans Acoustical barrier insulation (silver mylar over 1” foam) Self contained air conditioner with reverse cycle heat (12,000 btu) Bilge pumps, 1 forward, 1 aft, 1 high water, 1 in cabin Engine room blowers,- 2 each Automatic fire system with manual override-Seafire Marine grade aluminum fuel tanks with zinc coating for corrosion 20 gallon holding tank with dockside pumpout Teleflex hydraulic steering with tilt helm
- Dual 30-amp 120 volt /60 hz dockside power system 120 volt outlet cabin, galley, and cockpit 12 volt power outlets for cabin and cockpit at helm Main distribution panel for 12/120 volt system with colored breakers to indicate on postion, volt and amps meters, polarity indicators Dual trumpet electric horns Galvanic isolator system Navigation lighting Main battery switches, 2 standard TV inlet with 50’phone cord 12 volt direct lighting systems Copper tin wire with chafe protection and Deusche waterproof connectors
- Bimini top-stows away under rear hatch Cockpit cover Indirect cockpit lighting Self bailing cockpit Sony cockpit stereo with 2 speakers and sub woofer, 4 channel amp, & 2 cabin mounted speakers Cockpit shower with hot & cold faucets Wet bar with sink Cockpit table Tinted acrylic cabin door SS strip with screen and privacy cover Teal cockpit sole Full U seat cockpit seating,with sunpad conversion Two forward helm seats(double width) Rear deck sunpad over engine hatch SS windshield with solex glass & walk thru to front deck SS & teak steps to foredeck Plexiglass chart board
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.