- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A "SEA RAY"
SHE IS THE EXCITING AND ROOMY "380 SUNDANCER" PROUDLY BUILT BY SEA RAY MARINE
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 8.1L MERCRUISER HORIZON FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 380 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR, ROD HOLDERS, COCKPIT SHOWER, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, CD CHANGER, DVD PLAYER, TELEVISION, TRANSOM LIGHTS AND SO MUCH MORE.
The quality and finish in this boat is second to none.
Her hull is a deep V with a wide beam that provides for a very spacious interior, large galley that provides for a full size refrigerator, excellent storage and wide open floorplan.
The interior layout for the staterooms are typical with a forward cabin and a mid cabin along with a settee that converts to sleep two adults comfortably.
The mid cabin statetoom serves as a conversation area as well as a sleeping area. This bed is electrical.
A door separates the forward stateroom from the main cabin while a curtain provies privacy for the mid cabin.
On deck, the spacious cockpit provides wraparound seating for seven adults and comes with a wet bar, fender storage and a removable table that converts into a sunpad.
An electric hatch provides access to the engine area.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE ELECTRONIC SETTEE IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY SPACIOUS SALON AREA HEAD WITH ENCLOSED SHOWER LARGE AFT DECK WITH SUNPAD AREA WET BAR WITH REFRIGERATOR SWIM PLATFORM, MOLDED IN LARGE FOREDECK WITH EASE OF GETTING TO IT. FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS
- RITCHIE COMPASS RAYMARINE C120 RADAR RAYMARINE ST6002 AUTO PILOT (BRAND NEW) RAYMARINE RN 300 GPS AND PLOTTER RAYMARINE VHF MARINE RADIO SYSTEM MONITOR BY SEA RAY FUEL GAUGES WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER SPEED INDICATOR
- ELECTRICAL / MECHANICAL
- AIR CONDITIIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT COCKPIT AIR CONDITIONING GENERATOR, KOHLER WITH 135 HOURS SEARCH LIGHT, REMOTE HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER BY INTELL SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN SATELLITE SYSTEM COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR AND WET BAR BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS UNDERWATER LIGHTS IN TRANSOM
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR ROD HOLDERS FULL AFT ENCLOSURE, CAMPER CANVAS BIMINI TOP AND FULL FORWARD ENCLOSURE FENDERS COCKPIT SHOWER ELECTRONICS ARCH TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKER SWIM PLATFORM, MOLDED AND SWIM LADDER DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKER FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WET BAR COCKPIT AIR CONDITIONING COCKPIT CARPET, NEW COCKPIT LIGHTS ELECTRIC WINDOW VENT
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- DOCKLINES BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- PHONE HOOK UP HOLDING TANK MONITOR SIRIUS / CLARION AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES DVD PLAYER INTERNAL STRAINERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TV HOOK UP TELEVISION LINEN PACKAGE THREE HANGING WARDROBE CLOSETS NEW SATELLITE TV IN 2012 NEW COCKPIT SEAT CUSHIONS IN 2012 NEW COCKPIT CARPETS IN 2012 NEW CANVAS AND ISENGLASS IN 2012 NEW BOTTOM PAINT IN 2012
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.