- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V 92 TA FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Complete Exterior Paint in late 2009
Owner purchased 'Free Spirit' in 1995 and has her in top condition
Low use allows the interior to show like new
Engine room is amazingly clean & well maintained
- ENGINE ROOM
- Twin Detroit 12V-92's TA 1080 hp diesels 1380 hours Twin Disc marine reduction gears Twin 4 blade 29x32 bronze propellers VDO Gauges (Volt, Hobbs, Oil, Temp, Tach) 1) 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air units (1) 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air units 2005 (1) 30,000 BTU reverse cycle air unit ( 2005) Campbell air-compressor (2) Fireboy Halon 1301 Systems Oberdorfer oil change system Fresh Water Cooling on mains Dahl Fuel/Water Separators Engine Alarms (Oil, Temp) Groco bronze sea strainers Emergency engine stop Dripless seals on shafts Engine room blowers Bennett hydraulic trim tabs (4) Rule bilge pumps Hydraulic Steering Walker Air-Seps
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno Radar w/ & open array ACR -RCL 100 remote spot light Pioneer CDX-P610 6 disc changer VDO - Rudder Angle Indicator Furuno 582 color Fish Finder Simrad Taiyo TD-L1550 RDF ICOM-504 VHF Marine Radio ICOM-302 VHF Marine Radio Furuno GP-32 GPS w/WASS Standard LH-10 loud hailer Auto-pilot Boat leveler trim tabs Furuno GP-31 GPS ST-500 water temp Danforth compass Windlass control Trolling Valves Stereo
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- (1) 20KW Onan generators in sound boxes 120/240 VAC supplied by Shore & Gen. (2) Sentry 12V 60 amp battery chargers (2) ACME transformers Glendinning Cablemaster 50 amp reel AC/DC panel w/ breakers 50 amp & 30 amp inlets (4) Quartz lights TV & Phone inlets 50 & 30 amp shore cord Navigation Lights
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers replaced in 2005 (3) Tackle center with (new) drawer storage bait pumps AC & DC Full tower with buggy & controls Fighting Chair Cockpit freezer Cold plate fish box
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- 2001 Avon Tender 25 Yamaha boat Marquipt hydraulic davit (2) Pedestal helm seats Factory Hardtop w/Electronics Box Pompanette Helm & Companion Seats 6-person, Canister Life Raft Shurflo Raw Water wash down pump Freshwater & Saltwater Washdowns (Cockpit) Maxwell 3500 Vertical Windlass Freshwater Quick Connect H/C Shower cockpit
- GALLEY EQUIPMENT
- Kenyon 3 Burner Electric Stove Kenmore Side-by-Side Refrigerator Panasonic Microwave /Convection Scottsman Icemaker Krupps Coffeemaker Large Stainless Steel Sink Garbage Disposal Trash Compactor
- 'Free Spirit' sleeps 6 guests in 3 cabins. The master cabin is located all the way forward complete with ensuite & hanging cedar lined closets. A guest cabin to port has 2 single beds while an 'over under' cabin with off-set single bunks is located to starboard which could be utilized as a crew cabin if desired. Each guest cabin has its own private bathroom & shower stall. The settee in the main salon could also serve as additional sleeping arrangements if needed.
- MAIN SALON & GALLEY
- Entering the salon from the aft deck you have an L-shaped settee to port, bar to starboard & a sitting area forward to starboard opposite of the galley. Ample storage, large windows, and comfortable carpeting make this an inviting well appointed area for entertaining or relaxing after a long day fishing. A centerline cooridor continues down 3 steps into the guest accomodations below. Low use & excellent maintanance allow the interior to show like new. Must see!
- Recently painted in late 2009 "Free Spirit' shows extremely well both on the exterior & interior as she has had very little use over the years. The current owner purchased her in 1995 and no longer has the time to use this well equipped Viking 57. The bow features the optional davit & RIB allowing you to easily get to shore if at anchor, or to cruise the causeways/harbors where you are docked. The engine room is spotless and a must see with her convenient easy oil-change system & dirty oil tank allows you to handle this at any location. A powerful 20kw Onan generator is more than enough to power the entire boat. A custom built in storage unit keeps the engine room well organized. A new water heater has recently been added. Overall an extremely impressive engine room that shows the attention to detail & love that the current owner has showed for 'Free Spirit.'
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.