- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful 53' Viking Convertible has been very well maintained. She is equipped with the upgraded 1,000 HP MANs, and is loaded with many other options that make her a turn key fishing machine.
Her owner no longer has time to use her so he has priced her to be the next 53 Viking to sell.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master stateroom is located amidship to starboard side. There is a walk around center line Queen berth with matching end tables and lamps with 2 drawers in each table. In addition to the drawers below the bed there are a row of drawers and cabinets along the hull side of the stateroom and a stand up cedar lined closet. Opposite to the stand up locker there is a vanity with samll stow away seat below with mirror and single storage drawer. Above is a cabinet for the 17" LED TV. Forward is the master en suite head with a large shower stall, glass medicine cabinet, one piece white corian counter top/sink, 2 door storage cabinet, and vacuflush head.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP is forward and has a raised centerline berth with 2 large drawers and a cabinet door for additional storage. On each side of the stateroom there are double door hanging storage cabinets. In addition there are two large cedar lined closets. There is a built in 17" TV in the stateroom. Located to the port as you enter the VIP from the companionway is the vessel's laundry locker with stacked Kenmore heavy duty compact washer and dryer units. The head is shared with the guest stateroom and is similar to the master ensuite head with a corian one piece white counter top with mirrored medicine cabinets, 2 vanity cabinets, VacuFlush head and shower stall.
- Full size refrigerator/freezer White Corian counter tops Concealed 2 burner glass cooktop with corian cover Sharp Carousel microwave deep storage cabinets pantry storage
- New Cushions L Shape forward bench seat 2 Murray Brothers Marlin helm chairs New EZ2CY Center section with strataglass side panels Refrigerator
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- 1000HP MAN 12 cylinder D2840LE403's Racor filter on mains and gen Oil Transfer System Emergency Crash Pumps ZF Transmissions Groco Sea Strainers Dripless Shaft Logs Fuel Transfer System
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt 120/240 Volt AC System Onan 20 KW generator (3,085 hours) 4 8D Batteries Sentry Battery Chargers Cablemaster 50 amp shore power
- Furuno 72 mile Radar NavNet VX2-Networked to Salon Simrad AP 20 Autopilot NorthStar 972 Simrad NSS8 NorthStar 6000I Furuno FCV1100 Fish Finder Globalstar SatPhone Furuno RD30 Ritchie Compass Benett Trim Tabs FloScan Fuel Guages Two(X2) Icom IC-M502 VHF Icom IC-M802 HF Radio ACR Searchlight Taiyo TD-L1550 RDF Furuno Hailer LH3000
- Tuna Helm Electronics
- Furuno RD30 Binnacle Controls Kahlenberg Air Horns
- Salon Electronics
- New LED Samsung Television 2x DirecTV Receivers Samsung Blue Ray Player Dell Dual Core Computer with Navigation Software
- Fish Well with Eskimo Ice 600 Ice Maker Acqua Whisper 600 Gal/Day Fresh Water Maker New 8 Rod Rocket Launcher 6 Rocket Launchers on Bridge SF Wired Remote Control Cablemaster 50 Amp Shore Power Cord Rupp 3X Outriggers Bow Pulpit Lawrence Windlass with Chain Kenmore Washer and Dryer Trash Compactor Garbage Disposal Central Vac
- Owner's Fishing Equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.