- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 427-cid 300-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW LOW PRICE. OWNER WANTS THE BOAT GONE. REASONABLE OFFERS ALWAYS CONSIDERED. BEAUTIFUL LINES OF CLASSIC CHRIS CRAFT DESIGN. NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED GELCOAT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AS WELL AS BRIGHTWORK. $9000 OF CANVAS WORK RECENTLY COMPLETED MAKES SUMMER LIVING ON THIS BOAT A PLEASURE. THIS 1970 CHRIS-CRAFT 42 COMMANDER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
NEW PRICE! GREAT SHAPE. OWNER IS MOVING ON TO NEW PASSION GOLF! MANY UPDATES! OWNER IS MOTIVATED TO SELL!This Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features the fabulous Twin Ford 427-cid 300-hp Gas Engine's with 1290 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Macerators) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower in Aft., Onan Generator, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Garmin 180 GPS), Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Popular Aft Cockpit Bench Seat, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New vinyl seating surfaces, new cloth interior, new blinds in salon, updated bathrooms. Includes (2) spare propellers, miscellaneous spare parts, owners manuals. Please contact listing agent to schedule a private showing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy-Door Forward V-Berth Storage Locker to Starboard Forward V-Berth Drawer Storage Forward Head w/Vanity/Sink Aft / Master Stateroom w/Twin Berths Aft / Master Stateroom w/Large Hanging Locker, Drawer Storage Aft / Master Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Large Salon w/Sofa Aft & (2) Chairs to Port Side-Entry Door to Starboard in Salon New Blinds Air-Conditionng & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEWER) Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven (Convection)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin 180 GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (6) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Onan Generator Emergency Start (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Table Anchor Locker Transom Storage Under Aft Cockpit Bench Seat Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Forward Deck Seat w/Canvas Cover
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Engine Sync. (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Owners Manuals Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection New Vinyl Seating Surfaces New Cloth Interior New Blinds in Cabin Updated Bathrooms Miscellaneous Spare Parts CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.