- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HUGE 30K PRICE REDUCTION NOVEMBER 2012!
SELLER WANTS BLUE RIBBON TO BE THE NEXT SABRE SOLD!
Blue Ribbon is a very capable downeast fast trawler built by one of America's best yacht builders in S Casco, Maine. Her quality construction is evident throughout and cannot be compared to any of the East Asian built trawlers of the same generation. Blue Ribbon is a very econmical trawler at both displacement speeds and higher semi planing speeds. Her 315 Yamars power her to top speeds approaching 25 knots while still sipping fuel at a miserly 1 Kmpg at 18 knots. Built for cruising, Blue Ribbon is the perfect size for a couple who would like to travel the Great Loop, cruise the coastal waters, or even venture to Bahamas on beautiful days. Dual helms make cruising even on cool days a breeze, while her full compliment of electronics including chart plotter, radar and autopilot make navigation safer and more enjoyable. Come see why Sabre is the only choice in fast trawlers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sabreline 34 has one large cabin forward, with a full head and shower compartment attached. Occasional guests can be accommodated in the main salon. The big feature of a sedan style boat is her cockpit. The cockpit is a natural extension of the main salon and provides a great place for the crew to relax while underway. It also becomes the center of social activity when the boat is at anchor or dockside. The Sabreline 34 offers lower and upper helm stations which add further to the social aspect by bringing the captain in closer contact with the crew.
- Descriptions and Equipment List
- 12v DC electrical system Electrical bonding system Westerbeke 8kw generator w/sound shield & starting battery AMN Protec 75 watt inverter Xantrex 50 amp battery charger Xantrex battery condition gauge Dual Lifeline AGM 4D Ship's Batteries Dual Delco Group 31 Engine Start Batteries Dual 30 amp Dockside electrical cables Bass breakered electrical panel (2) Pro-Mariner zinc savers Engine Room Twin x 315hp Diesel IB; Hrs: 1020; 2000 Yanmar 6LP-STE6 Halon fire control system Fresh water cooling system Oil change system Raw water sea strainers 1 1/2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts Glendinning engine synchronizer Kracor 37 gal. holding tank w/macerator & deck pump out Bennett trim tabs Electric bilge blower Engine room sound insulation Racor 900 fuel filters with Vaccuum gauge Raritan 12 gal. electric hot water heater (2) Rule 2000 gpm auto electric bilge pumps Shower sump pump Dripless PSS stuffing boxes Tank tender guage for water & fuel Flybridge Flybridge bench seat w/cover & storage Robertson AP11 auto pilot Furuno FMD-811 24 mile radar Standard Horizon Ram Mic VHF radio ICOM VHF radio Teleflex hydraulic wheel steering Pompanette T2000T helm seat w/cover Ritchie Powerdamp compass Simrad IS15 depth sounder & knotmeter Garmin Model 2010C GPS & plottew Pompanette P200T Mate's seat w/cover Teleflex engine controls Lower Helm Furuno FMD-821 24 mile radar Standard Horizon spectrum + VHF radio Teleflex engine controls Teleflex hydraulic wheel steering Ritchie Powerdamp compass Simrad IS 15 depth sounder & knotmeter Garmin Model 2010C GPS & plotter Starboard side door for deck access Robertson AP11 autohelm Folding helm seat Galley Norcold AC/DC refrigerator w/freezer Princess (2) burner electric stove top Panasonic convection & microwave oven Pantry storage Corian counter top surfaces Drawer storage Pressure water system Main Salon Marine Air Systems R/C Marine Air conditioner w/digital control Portside L-shaped settee w/Ultra Suede cushions Starboard side straight line settee w/Ultra Suede cushions Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo system w/FB & cockpit speakers Teak dining table w/drop leaf Storage lockers Custom wood blinds Drawer storage Teak & Holly cabin sole Aft slider w/curtains Master Stateroom Screened opening ports Center Island Queen berth 19" digital flat screen TV Marine Air Systems R/C Marine Air conditioner w/digital control Hanging locker Drawer storage Custom bedspread Orthopedic Memory Foam mattress Lewmar overhead hatch w/wscreen & shade Head Lewmar opening hatch w/screen & shade Sealand Vacuflush Marine FW head Stall shower w/shower sump pump Stainless steel sink Vanity Towel racks Tankwatch monitor Safety Eqipment Winslow (4) person emergency life raft (requires inspection/service) Life ring ACR RLB-35 EPIRB (requires inspection/service) Coast Guard Safety Package Fire extingishers Emergency manual bilge pump Deck Dockside water hook-up Glomex TV antenna Cockpit shower Delta Fast-Set (primary) anchor w/37' chain & 300' rode Fortress FX-16 (secondary) anchor w/10' chain & 300' rode Folding swim ladder Stainless steel side stanchions Teak swim platform Transom door Teak cockpit folding table Fiberglass bow pulpit w/anchor roller Fore & Aft sea water wash down system Faimm air horn Stainless steel bow rail Stainless steel handrails Muit Atlantic 1200 electric anchor windlass Sunbrella & Texolene material windshield shades (1 set each) Windshield washers & wipers New England rope dock lines (6) fenders Anchor light Guest remote control searchlight Teak toerail Magma BBQ grill Anti-skid deck surfaces Cable dockside cable/tv inlet Teak folding deck chairs (2) Lewmar deck hatches Other Features/Equipment Custom aluminum half tower with laced-on Weblon material. Custom aluminum cockpit awning with laced-on Weblon material.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Blue Ribbon is easy to view in beautiful downtown Sarasota at SYC. Contact Jason today at (941) 345-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org